PDA

View Full Version : Ok someone explain this....

ScratchFace
06-19-2013, 06:21 AM
This is from my son's CC this morning on his iPhone. How does a lvl 67 get to rob a 22?
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ocujer/image_zpsa669cb45.jpg

Dipstik
06-19-2013, 06:44 AM
I dunno... perhaps the better question is why WOULDN'T a level 67 get to rob a level 22? Also, from that picture you're the one trying to rob or attack him.

Steve0
06-19-2013, 06:46 AM
This game is broken.

ScratchFace
06-19-2013, 06:59 AM
I dunno... perhaps the better question is why WOULDN'T a level 67 get to rob a level 22? Also, from that picture you're the one trying to rob or attack him.
My son was robbed by the lvl 67 but didn't get a screen capture of the robberies so I had to attack in order to get the robbery report.

dudeman
06-19-2013, 07:00 AM
This game is broken.

Crime City: broken since 2011.

Dipstik
06-19-2013, 07:05 AM
My son was robbed by the lvl 67 but didn't get a screen capture of the robberies so I had to attack in order to get the robbery report.

Well assuming you're actually worth hitting, expect to get robbed by him a lot more in the near future.

Eli CC
06-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Smug...but true.

mperus
06-19-2013, 07:51 AM
your son is a stud?

ScratchFace
06-19-2013, 07:51 AM
This game is broken.

Crime City: broken since 2011.
Thank you for at least addressing the issue unlike some rather well known forum tools.

ScratchFace
06-19-2013, 07:52 AM
your son is a stud?
Of course, he takes after his father.

Dipstik
06-19-2013, 07:56 AM
Thank you for at least addressing the issue unlike some rather well known forum tools.

Your definition of "addressing the issue" includes snark as long as that snark is not aimed at you. Gotcha.

the_brein
06-19-2013, 08:07 AM
I wouldna gone a messin with someone with a name like that. But yeah, it sucks.

Sulla1
06-19-2013, 08:13 AM
I think that if 'stud' is able to capture a screenshot and submit it to gree with a formal letter outlining his concern, he would be eligible for some 'pity points'. But he has to sound really sad.

Steve0
06-19-2013, 08:18 AM
I think that if 'stud' is able to capture a screenshot and submit it to gree with a formal letter outlining his concern, he would be eligible for some 'pity points'. But he has to sound really sad.Your implying that gree support actually cares. Which they don't. And if you do send one you will get a reply in 9 days hoping it resolved its self.

Dipstik
06-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Your implying that gree support actually cares. Which they don't. And if you do send one you will get a reply in 9 days hoping it resolved its self.

No... it's not widely known, but support is actually really good at delivering pity points on time to those who are entitled to them. You just don't hear about it because pity points are not publicly displayed, but if you whine to support about getting robbed they WILL be credited to your account in a timely manner.

nopenopenope
06-19-2013, 08:29 AM
your son is a stud?

Of course, he takes after his father.

It's unlikely that a stud would name one's self "ScratchFace". I'll assume you suffer from chronic dermatitis or eczema, which are both highly hereditary. My condolences.

ScratchFace
06-19-2013, 08:41 AM
It's unlikely that a stud would name one's self "ScratchFace". I'll assume you suffer from chronic dermatitis or eczema, which are both highly hereditary. My condolences.

Hehe that's pretty clever dopedopedope

ScratchFace
06-19-2013, 08:42 AM
I think that if 'stud' is able to capture a screenshot and submit it to gree with a formal letter outlining his concern, he would be eligible for some 'pity points'. But he has to sound really sad.

Probably about right, we have a guy in our syndicate who is lvl 150 and got hit by someone much higher than him, sounds like this is not an isolated event.

Momo1234
06-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Well assuming you're actually worth hitting, expect to get robbed by him a lot more in the near future.

Harsh..........

Momo1234
06-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Probably about right, we have a guy in our syndicate who is lvl 150 and got hit by someone much higher than him, sounds like this is not an isolated event.

If your stats were high enough it would actually be a good thing..that guy is 40+ levels up he has buildings you don't rob his azz and keep it moving..... He would be my new target all day long....

dudeman
06-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Harsh..........

No it's not. He left him a link, why shouldn't he expect the rival to make use of it?

If your stats were high enough it would actually be a good thing..that guy is 40+ levels up he has buildings you don't rob his azz and keep it moving..... He would be my new target all day long....

Go back and check the screenshot. His stats are 5x less than the rival's stats.

Ever consider changing your name to Dodo1234? :p

The Fonz
06-19-2013, 11:20 AM
This is from my son's CC this morning on his iPhone. How does a lvl 67 get to rob a 22?
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ocujer/image_zpsa669cb45.jpg
Actually, it's the other way around: your son tried to attack someone whom he thought was at his level (give or take one), but because user data is corrupt on the server side, the person he thought he was attacking is actually someone else in a different neighbourhood at a different level, and usually with higher stats. The avatar on the Rival List, as well as the one walking around his/her supposed hood, may look correct, but everything else isn't. This has been confirmed by other players with iOS devices (myself included). This is a fairly recent issue, most likely stemming from the last iOS game patch.

If your son wants to increase his chances of attacking someone successfully, he should check his rival's stats before engaing him/her to a duel.

Dunky
06-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Actually, it's the other way around: your son tried to attack someone whom he thought was at his level (give or take one), but because user data is corrupt on the server side, the person he thought he was attacking is actually someone else in a different neighbourhood at a different level, and usually with higher stats. The avatar on the Rival List, as well as the one walking around his/her supposed hood, may look correct, but everything else isn't. This has been confirmed by other players with iOS devices (myself included). This is a fairly recent issue, most likely stemming from the last iOS game patch.

If your son wants to increase his chances of attacking someone successfully, he should check his rival's stats before engaing him/her to a duel.

Dude.. did u only read the first post or something?
He explains, a few posts after the first, why his son had to "rob" back, else he couldn't have made this screenshot?..

The Fonz
06-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Dude.. did u only read the first post or something?
He explains, a few posts after the first, why his son had to "rob" back, else he couldn't have made this screenshot?..
I missed that, but the theory behind this scenario hasn't changed. The bottom line is that players are seeing rivals at greatly mismatched levels, whether it's an LLP seeing someone substantially higher, or vice versa.

Dunky
06-19-2013, 11:37 AM
I missed that, but the theory behind this scenario hasn't changed. The bottom line is that players are seeing rivals at greatly mismatched levels, whether it's an LLP seeing someone substantially higher, or vice versa.

Thats true indeed. I run into (very much) higher lvl players from time to time too.

crazymac
06-19-2013, 12:19 PM
easy it was on someone news screen and now he is getting payback 40 lvl's later

ScratchFace
06-19-2013, 06:27 PM

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier there is a member of our syndicate who is lvl 100+ and was hit by a 180, the mismatching seems to be on Gree's end of things, and if what you said is true that others are experiencing this same problem then it is definitely Gree's problem.

duckid
06-20-2013, 02:46 PM
This is a bug on robberies. At least it is on my system.

The first time you try to rob something that has already been robbed by someone else (very recently) it will sometimes do this. Kinda like the system trying to catch up on things but trying to do two things and once. The default is to just make it so you lost the robbery.

Sucks too cause you lose explosives on what should be an easy robbery.

dudeman
06-20-2013, 02:53 PM
This is a bug on robberies. At least it is on my system.

The first time you try to rob something that has already been robbed by someone else (very recently) it will sometimes do this. Kinda like the system trying to catch up on things but trying to do two things and once. The default is to just make it so you lost the robbery.

Sucks too cause you lose explosives on what should be an easy robbery.

This thread has nothing to do with that. Not in the least.

So based on your reply I have to ask, do you work for Gree?

Butt Futter
06-21-2013, 03:24 AM
This thread has nothing to do with that. Not in the least.

So based on your reply I have to ask, do you work for Gree?

So what you're realling asking is: Are you in FC?