PDA

View Full Version : 1 acount 2 devices?

Michael1989
06-19-2013, 03:47 AM
Does anyone know if there are any plans to let us play the same game on two devices? Cant take my ipad with me everywhere i go lol. Would be really good if i could use my phone when im out instead of coming home to find i been raided or missed out on events......

Not sure if you can already, Just wondering.

Many thanks.

mickymacirl
06-19-2013, 04:09 AM
You can transfer your game, you cannot have the same game on two devices concurrently officially....

Whatzrapz
06-19-2013, 11:27 AM
You can transfer your game, you cannot have the same game on two devices concurrently officially....

You cant transfer atm u'll just get "there is no Funzio ID associated with this ID"
They have to fix it.

syltaylor
06-19-2013, 03:24 PM
It was easy before the last update but now you have to backup the old device and restore to the new one in iCloud/iTunes. As far as I know and tried you loose everything on the new device. I want the old way back.

Agent Orange
06-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Hmmm in War of Nations my iPhone and iPad now have the same game loaded on them. This is some sort of bug like the one you guys are having here. But the correct answer is you can transfer the game but not have it loaded and running on both at the same time.

Anonymously Yours
06-19-2013, 06:56 PM
I find this problem to be annoying, but it seems to have a bigger purpose. I think they'll get it sorted, and it'll address that H...er problem as it seems to be a very clever way for the authorities to know who is doing what, when, and why. Think ToA and ToE. Give the authorities some time, I think they're all over it. I say that as one who's lil dude went MIA for almost a week.