PDA

View Full Version : New Beat the boss hack !!!

Sinner
06-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Just update to latest version on iOS or Kindle !!!! You automatically scare the Boss into hiding and either lose your account or can't log in ! That's it ! Simple huh . By the time update issues are fixed another event will be over . Therefore you have beaten him by default. Maybe you'll be lucky and get 100 gold for the trouble !!! Can't wait. Great support and service !

Sinner
06-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Does this really work ?

Plutonium 238
06-18-2013, 09:13 PM
did you just reply to your own thread with a question?

Sinner
06-18-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm not sure ? But does it work ?

Plutonium 238
06-18-2013, 09:20 PM
yes, it took a few minutes to figure this issue out

KFH
06-18-2013, 09:25 PM
On ios no problems here

Sinner
06-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Ive had no issue either , how exactly does the hack work ? Is it only for jailbroken devices ?

Tito89
06-18-2013, 09:35 PM
more pointless than a reversible pen lid. make a decent thread plz

Sinner
06-18-2013, 09:51 PM
What is required to be a decent thread ? Am only trying to get attention of someone who will help my team mates . Seems pretty decent to me.

Anonymously Yours
06-18-2013, 09:55 PM
As Private Gomer Pyle once said, "Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!"

Sinner
06-19-2013, 05:26 AM
Any resolution or exploit solved yet ?

AlexFoo
06-19-2013, 06:02 AM
uh its not an exploit. its not happening to anyone else but you apparently.

put in a support ticket.

SGT Rud
06-19-2013, 06:13 AM
I am IOS and not having an issue. My wife is IOS and not having an issue. I have 19 players in my faction with IOS and none of them with issues. It is probably something wrong with your device. I heard of android players having issue after their latest update.

krztov
06-19-2013, 06:26 AM
does no one get that this person is making fun of the issues people have already reported? I am one of the people with a missing account right now, it is a real problem they are taking their sweet time on, I'm almost at a week without my account, will end up missing 3 events total

Roscoe782
06-19-2013, 06:56 AM
does no one get that this person is making fun of the issues people have already reported? I am one of the people with a missing account right now, it is a real problem they are taking their sweet time on, I'm almost at a week without my account, will end up missing 3 events total

I noticed it too, but then again, I am a fairly sarcastic person. Cheers. In people's defense, sarcastic humor is sometimes lost in writing:)

Sinner
06-19-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm not making fun of the problem , three players in my faction are out !!!! 2 from iOS update and one from Kindle update. This is not a joke , it's not a device problem. It's a f$$king Gree problem that needs to be fixed ! They don't even respond to tickets anymore so unless you have a problem with your account (and i hope very few do) please disregard this. Just thought a hacking thread would draw their attention. Have not meant to cause any players grief .

KFH
06-19-2013, 11:50 AM
decent thread helping others, asking a question.. or maybe something fun to do with the game. Not just a sarcastic rant, It may take some time but they will fix your account if you go about it the right way.

I get what your saying and apologize if my words came of as idiotic
i hope your members get there accounts fixed

I don't know if it's just me and i'm not trying to inflate Grees status, but it's taken a week or two, but they have always fixed my major problems.
customize the letter to them
make sure you add the old ticket numbers when you respond, and if they say the issue has been resolved you can always reply to that ticket.
Last be polite

Roscoe782
06-19-2013, 11:51 AM
decent thread helping others, asking a question.. or maybe something fun to do with the game. Not just a sarcastic rant, It may take some time but they will fix your account if you go about it the right way

Lol, some time...

oldplayernewerforumuser
06-19-2013, 11:57 AM
lol. filler for the eight spaces

NikMil
06-19-2013, 03:33 PM
decent thread helping others, asking a question.. or maybe something fun to do with the game. Not just a sarcastic rant, It may take some time but they will fix your account if you go about it the right way.

I get what your saying and apologize if my words came of as idiotic
i hope your members get there accounts fixed

I don't know if it's just me and i'm not trying to inflate Grees status, but it's taken a week or two, but they have always fixed my major problems.
customize the letter to them
make sure you add the old ticket numbers when you respond, and if they say the issue has been resolved you can always reply to that ticket.
Last be polite

I have been affected by this issue and have now been without my base for a full week with someone else taking the helm and 'babysitting' it for me.
I have spent lots of time, effort and MONEY to get my character to a decent standard.
I have posted on forums, sent a ticket and sent private messages to CJ54, Iasos, QueenPin and TheOracle. All of these messages followed the criteria you have set out..........and it has got me precisely nowhere.

Unfortunately my politeness is dissolving with my patience, and I for one an glad someone had created this thread to try and get someone just to ACKNOWLEDGE that a lot of players are in the same boat!! Just check out the 'Quantum Leap' thread to see.

Gree's inaction to this problem us grieving many players and our cries for help are being ignored!!
My next e-mail will be to the BBB and Apple to get my complaint resolved and all the money I have ever given this poor excuse for a company returned to me.

I, for one, thank you Sinner!!!

NikMil
06-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Whilst on my soapbox, I forgot to mention that all the buildings I have purchased and painstakingly upgraded have been sold and the stats I have spent money on to improve have been obliterated maliciously as a result of this cock up.

I would urge all people still without their own Bases to lodge a formal complaint with the BBB at www.bbb.org and send a request to Apple to try and reclaim any money spent on gold.

The pure inaction of this company is despicable and is tantamount to theft as we now no longer possess the items which we have spent our own money on Gold to obtain!!!!

If we hit their pockets will they listen to us then?!?