PDA

View Full Version : Gree my faction has 3 players M.i.A. What is being done

Sinner
06-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Gree my faction has 3 players M.i.A. What is being done. We are gold spending faction(top 100 3 times) since that's all you seem to care about. Three seperate issues ! One is lost in space in another's players account , one is not able to log into his account (both from iOS update) and third cant access player on the new kindle update. If you can't or don't know how let us know who can ! Ill do the legwork just give me something or someone to pursue. Please !!! This is ridiculous , 3 issues now. Please help !

Sinner
06-18-2013, 08:44 PM
Any idea how to fix yet ?

Schembechler
06-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Any idea how to fix yet ?

It's kind of like office space I'd say they do 15 minutes of work on any given day

Sinner
06-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I know what I'd like to do with a red Swingline about right now !

NikMil
06-18-2013, 09:07 PM
"Originally Posted by CJ54
It is really, really not funny to joke about this kind of thing.

We're getting the accounts back in place; it looks like a couple dozen people were affected.

EDIT: Some details. Some of the people that logged on right after the update; their accounts basically knocked into each other in the database; most affected accounts got disassociated from any device and were just hanging in limbo. It was thankfully short-lived, and if the fix we just pushed doesn't work for a small number of people, we can fix it from here manually."

Apparently any issues can be fixed from here manually.......SO PLEASE FIX THEM THEN!!!!
A lot of people are becoming increasingly frustrated by Gree Service & Support and their inaction to fix the issues they create.
It will be a wonder if they have any custom left all.....

Sinner
06-18-2013, 09:26 PM
What is manually ? They can reach into the web and actually fix this ? I've often wondered what cyberspace feels like. Probably a little squishy I would think , maybe a little tingle or two ?

Sinner
06-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Has exploit been resolved yet ?

Anonymously Yours
06-18-2013, 09:56 PM
These problems still exist.

ryanmajor85
06-18-2013, 10:49 PM
My account is still lost in space. Some other chump is using it and left my faction while I am left with hiss horrible account. A good year down the drain of hard work for my account. It's been over two weeks since I submitted a request to Gree with no response.

Sinner
06-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Have issues been resolved yet ?

NikMil
06-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Have issues been resolved yet ?

Of course they haven't!!
I would urge all people still without their own Bases to lodge a formal complaint with the BBB at www.bbb.org and send a request to Apple to try and reclaim any money spent on gold which is now of no use to us!!

The pure inaction of this company is despicable and is tantamount to theft as we now no longer possess the items which we have spent our own money to obtain!!!!