PDA

View Full Version : 7 Buildings under construction

Skoalrulz
06-18-2013, 06:34 PM
I was raiding people yesterday a came across someone that had 7 buildings under construction at the same time. I thought the max was 1. I have a picture of it but don't know how to upload it from the iPad.

Michael0218
06-18-2013, 06:37 PM
There were a couple of early rewards that allowed 2 buildings to be built at once. But 7 is just a bit much.

Vballmadam
06-18-2013, 06:41 PM
I would send the picture in an in game ticket to Gree....not on here!

Skoalrulz
06-18-2013, 06:51 PM
How do you send a ticket?

Jetwit
06-18-2013, 09:45 PM
How do you send a ticket?

On your Ipad;
tap the menu icon bottom right side of the screen
tap more, bottom left icon on the screen
tap the help icon
tap Support
On the upper left side of the screen tap contact support

Before the update when you clicked on contact support it would bring up an email. and you could upload the photo there. This was the email address that was there last time; en-support@gree.net

You could just use your email, upload the photo for proof.

Joh
06-19-2013, 04:40 AM
I saw the same thing, 4 building being built at the same time, sent in a ticket with screenshots of the 4 being built and his profile. Got a response saying they were going to look into it, it's been like 4 or 5 days since I got that email and I still see him on my rivals list, money collected so I know he's still playing

Wai
06-19-2013, 04:45 AM
I saw the same thing, 4 building being built at the same time, sent in a ticket with screenshots of the 4 being built and his profile. Got a response saying they were going to look into it, it's been like 4 or 5 days since I got that email and I still see him on my rivals list, money collected so I know he's still playing

There has been a glitch guys. A couple of people I know had that glitch happening after the last update. It resolves. Don't worry they are not getting multiple upgrades at all. The apparent upgrades are buildings previously upgraded so there is no advantage just odd to see.

Not only does it have to look like a duck, but it also has to quack like a duck before you can reasonably assume its a duck.

Michael1989
06-19-2013, 04:48 AM
This happened to me the other day however i was the one with the issue...

It was just after i updated the game which included the new faction v faction event. I was being raided atleast 25 times in a minute, as the was so much going on my game starting tripping out so i logged out and in again.
When i logged back in i saw that i had about 4 buildings being upgraded at the same time! Sounds good right?
Not really lol as they were upgrading to a level i had already had them at! I gained nothing out of this and i even started a thread asking about it when it happend as it was confusing. I logged out again and back in and then every was back to normal. I did try to upload screen shots on my original thread however i get a message saying its too big.
Im sure whoever you saw had the same problem as me, Glitch after updating.

Wai
06-19-2013, 04:55 AM
This happened to me the other day however i was the one with the issue...

It was just after i updated the game which included the new faction v faction event. I was being raided atleast 25 times in a minute, as the was so much going on my game starting tripping out so i logged out and in again.
When i logged back in i saw that i had about 4 buildings being upgraded at the same time! Sounds good right?
Not really lol as they were upgrading to a level i had already had them at! I gained nothing out of this and i even started a thread asking about it when it happend as it was confusing. I logged out again and back in and then every was back to normal. I did try to upload screen shots on my original thread however i get a message saying its too big.
Im sure whoever you saw had the same problem as me, Glitch after updating.

So it wasn't a duck after all. The self proclaimed astute hacker judges of the MW Forum Court here will still have you hanged, drawn a quartered.

Wai
06-19-2013, 05:15 AM
Hacker? Not really my friend, just somone who was concered that all my time,effort and real cash gone into this was ruined by an update. But like i said, all was put right by a simple log in/out.
Read the post above numpty clearly stating there was a glitch and there was no gain.

Im sure that if anyone was a hacker they wouldnt be that stupid to post on a forum admiting they were.... :-/

Simple message to gree - Follow that guys post and investigate me if you like, all you'll find is a long time dedicated medium gold user.
Have another read of my post Michael. I won't resort to names at all but do urge you read my unedited post carefully again.

EDIT: You could have said that you misread my post before you deleted yours. It's no big deal Michael. We all make mistakes???

Screwloose
06-19-2013, 05:53 AM
There has been a glitch guys. A couple of people I know had that glitch happening after the last update. It resolves. Don't worry they are not getting multiple upgrades at all. The apparent upgrades are buildings previously upgraded so there is no advantage just odd to see.

Not only does it have to look like a duck, but it also has to quack like a duck before you can reasonably assume its a duck.

I have this problem in the past, where every building I have upgraded in the past either had the upgrade sign above it or resorted to the under construction state. I just had to shut down the app and reopen