PDA

View Full Version : Game is getting instable?

Ferr
06-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Reports on instability of game are dramatically increasing. Please state the more serious ones here.
Purchasing ingame cash impossible
Collecting buildings impossible
Leaderboard messed up
Getting booted constantly

jjm521
06-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Game clock inconsistent. While some see an event is still going, others see it as over. Not acceptable

killapickles
06-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Unable to collect money without game crashing
Unable to raid without game crashing
Unable to view profile without game crashing
Unable to load the game over half the times I try to start it
Unable to vault money without game crashing
After 3 or 4 attacks on another user, the game will crash.
Game will crash if the game is idle (just sitting at my base not doing anything).

I've been playing for over a year and never seen anything like this.

My stats have dropped over 50K in the past day. The boss event will not show what units I have won nor can I review my profile to see what unit it was. Even when I win a unit, the stats do not update. Ever since the Faction vs Faction, I have not been able to play this game without constantly being booted.

EDIT: Forgot to add this... I am unable to submit a support ticket (not that it would matter at this point) because the game crashes when I hit submit...

Anonymously Yours
06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
You guys are funny.

Philly982
06-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Unable to collect money without game crashing
Unable to raid without game crashing
Unable to view profile without game crashing
Unable to load the game over half the times I try to start it
Unable to vault money without game crashing
After 3 or 4 attacks on another user, the game will crash.
Game will crash if the game is idle (just sitting at my base not doing anything).

I've been playing for over a year and never seen anything like this.

My stats have dropped over 50K in the past day. The boss event will not show what units I have won nor can I review my profile to see what unit it was. Even when I win a unit, the stats do not update. Ever since the Faction vs Faction, I have not been able to play this game without constantly being booted.

What killapickles said times 5!

Slippo
06-18-2013, 05:33 PM
I thought my account was bad as my profile shows -56 allies but at least i'm logging onto my own account and not someone else's! Not that is ridiculous.