PDA

View Full Version : New Event: Android Only: Beat the Boss Epic Force Close Edition

ProCision
06-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Sorry to all you Apple IOS users you will not be able to play this edition of the boss event. Its a shame cause this event is the best out of all of them.

Android users you get to partake in the best Force Close event ever. You will never know if you have a boss to beat. He is like a ninja. If you do get to beat him and have enough time congrats you won that round. Keep doing PVP and PVE until you get the epic force close and before you know it that dude you were just raiding for millions will be gone and the ninja of a boss will be hiding in your to do list.
GRAND PRIZE: You will never get another daily scratcher. It will force close before you can even start to scratch it.

We are adding new futures everyday.

-One hit drags on for almost 45 seconds
-Screen Freezes
-The "guess what you won" after reload

We will have another Android only event, it will go on the same time as the next box event. It will be, "How many ""Force Close"" you can get". We will have a leader board that will be wrong and prizes might get handed out or they might not. All top prizes will be the same with some sort of not stackable boost.

Zulfiqaar
06-18-2013, 03:58 PM
Is this happening before or after todays update (android)..i havent updated yet but if it force closes worse than before ill just make do with the standard 70 crashes per day...

Philly982
06-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Haha....thought I was the only one, and I must say it is quite an exciting event. Adds quite a bit of a challenge.

Also, when I can finally get into the boss fight screen, one hit drags on for almost 45 seconds, then my damage appears above the boss and the screen freezes. When you finally get back into the game you get to guess what you won. If you try to check your inventory you win another force close.

Pakmom1
06-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Lmao, much better description than whats been flying around my house, lol

killapickles
06-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Ever since the Faction vs Faction event, they constant crashing of the game has increased 10 fold. It has never been this bad. Crashes when I start the game, crashes when I view my profile, crashes when I try to raid, crashes when the game is idle. Heck, my game crashes 95% of the time I try to collect my buildings now. It shouldn't be preforming this way.

I have been forced to uninstall the game and reinstall it to load my base because of data issues. My stats increased 40K yesterday, then reduced 80K today. There was a couple days where I couldn't purchase the newest LE building or open a case. Stuff just disappears.

And while I have been typing this, my game has crashed 4 times. Sad... That's the only thing I can say about this game now.

Philly982
06-18-2013, 05:43 PM
Beat the Boss Epic Force Close Edition Loot Tracker:

1) Force Close
2) Force Close
3) Frozen Screen
4) Force Close
5) Force Close
North Sea Sub

6) Frozen Screen
7) Frozen Screen
8) Delete App / Reinstall App
9) Force Close
10) Force Close
AH-244 Snow Owl

11) Delete App / Debating reinstalling
12)
13)
14)
15)

lemonhaze
06-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Sorry to all you Apple IOS users you will not be able to play this edition of the boss event. Its a shame cause this event is the best out of all of them.

Android users you get to partake in the best Force Close event ever. You will never know if you have a boss to beat. He is like a ninja. If you do get to beat him and have enough time congrats you won that round. Keep doing PVP and PVE until you get the epic force close and before you know it that dude you were just raiding for millions will be gone and the ninja of a boss will be hiding in your to do list.

-Screen Freezes

We will have another Android only event, it will go on the same time as the next box event. It will be, "How many ""Force Close"" you can get". We will have a leader board that will be wrong and prizes might get handed out or they might not. All top prizes will be the same with some sort of not stackable boost. thats some sick stuff there man..gree really needs to get it together..gl to all the droid users hope u all get sorted soon

candyson
06-18-2013, 06:22 PM
I found that the force closing has lessened a bunch since the last update, but with every bug fix brings back a bug that was already "fixed".

jvp7012
06-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Lvl 1 force close unit, bonus +2 force close, yes these units stack

jvp7012
06-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Beat the boss loot tracker
1) force close unit, attack ???/ defense ??? Bonus +2 force close, yes these units stack

candyson
06-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Beat the boss loot tracker
1) force close unit, attack ???/ defense ??? Bonus +2 force close, yes these units stack
2) robber, attack -1000/ defense -1000 Bonus: gold now costs 99% more, also, you can no longer buy during sales.

Burnt
06-18-2013, 07:11 PM
Beat the Boss Epic Force Close Edition Loot Tracker:

1) Force Close
2) Force Close
3) Frozen Screen
4) Force Close
5) Force Close
North Sea Sub

6) Frozen Screen
7) Frozen Screen
8) Delete App / Reinstall App
9) Force Close
10) Force Close
AH-244 Snow Owl

11) Delete App / Debating reinstalling
12)
13)
14)
15)

That is good stuff.

Sal T Iguana
06-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Lmao finally an event exclusive to Droids!
Aren't you guys are missing something, the grand prize of this exclusive event.
The infamous foreclose upon first starting the game hahahaha.
Don't forget the screen freeze when visiting your friends or rivals.
Oh boy you iOS gamers are missing out. Good stuff LoL

-Screen Freezes

We will have another Android only event, it will go on the same time as the next box event. It will be, "How many ""Force Close"" you can get". We will have a leader board that will be wrong and prizes might get handed out or they might not. All top prizes will be the same with some sort of not stackable boost.

ProCision
06-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Op has been updated with the revised grand prize.