PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get boss to appear

thundarr
06-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Whats the best way to get boss to appear? I know you have to beat on different units on the missions. Does he appear if you attack a building? Do higher level units make him appear more? Do you get him to appear if you beat on other players as well?

Golf4life
06-18-2013, 12:49 PM
destroyed tank in insurgent camp - then vault the cash. for some reason, the vaulting always triggers it for me.

Chilli!
06-18-2013, 12:52 PM
destroyed tank in insurgent camp - then vault the cash. for some reason, the vaulting always triggers it for me.

Same for me I usually hit insurgent gunman twice then vault. Close the game then do it again.

If I'm over vault I hit insurgent gunman twice then go to faction tab and click forums, works the same as vaulting

marklinalexanderho
06-18-2013, 12:53 PM

yea if u're using 3G then doing missions might take a while to sync transmission w/ modern war servers i think. d vault one usually triggers for me too haha. i normally receive a boss fight after attacking a player 4-6 times. not sure about this event tho.

all d best to everyone! hope u get wad u aim for =)

BigNick
06-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Normally you after a job you need to assess server to trigger boss, hence why going to vault triggers, you need to wait 2-3 minutes before doing again to trigger

Mcdoc
06-18-2013, 12:56 PM
I just find the last sucker who lost to me on my newsfeed and left cash behind - pound on them for 3 or 4 hits - that usually triggers a Boss.

Then I close the game - double tap the home button to completely close the game - rinse - repeat :)

Whatzrapz
06-19-2013, 11:32 AM
I just find the last sucker who lost to me on my newsfeed and left cash behind - pound on them for 3 or 4 hits - that usually triggers a Boss.

Then I close the game - double tap the home button to completely close the game - rinse - repeat :)

This is also how i do it. If doesn't vault cash