PDA

View Full Version : How long to get monetary refund?

Poor D
06-18-2013, 08:34 AM
I bought gold under first time gold buyer splash screen and didn't get my 20% discount. Still no response to my email. It's been a week. I'm guessing maybe another week is average response based on other things I've read in the forum?

duckid
06-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Took me about 2 weeks. Make sure you have your iTunes (if you are Apple) ready to show them the transaction.

Pretty slow response time if you ask me. I think they just hope things work out or you just forget about it.

killbillbst
06-18-2013, 09:04 AM
I took a simiiar MW issue up with iTunes and Gree at the same time, Apple refunded me in a day. Gree took 7 days to respond to the ticket asking if my issue had been resolved.

Poor D
06-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm on android and purchase was through google store. I have the screenshots for the sale and the email receipt. Thanks for your input. I get nervous with my RL money.

This was my first and likely last transaction with Gree.

BigRob
06-18-2013, 10:00 AM
You will probably get a reply saying "sorry for the delayed response, we hope you're issue has been resolved. Please contact us again if you experience any issues in the future." They hope you will be so frustrated that you ignore it and just drop the issue. Keep trying pal, wear them down!

mr_bossman
06-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Gree are a bit slow but I imagine they have a lot of support tickets!

They have sorted out all of my tickets with them within a max of 14 days (norm seems about 10 days).

nopenopenope
06-18-2013, 10:14 AM
I get nervous with my RL money.

This was my first and likely last transaction with Gree.

Do some better research on future things you spend your money on, son.

the_brein
06-18-2013, 03:03 PM
You could always get a refund through apple. They're pretty quick about it.

From the title of the bread, it sounds like you want a refund and not a credit of the missing 20%. I'd go through iTunes.

nytelock
06-18-2013, 09:47 PM
They will just send you an automated response saying something about if the problem still persists. Of course it still persists! How can it not if nothing is being done. Atrocious.

the_brein
06-19-2013, 12:12 AM
They will just send you an automated response saying something about if the problem still persists. Of course it still persists! How can it not if nothing is being done. Atrocious.scandolous even. I did just post the following in a chat room:

This is not an excuse for Gree. I believe that Gree's customer service department handles all games, not just crime city. I don't think CC has its own dedicated team of CSR's. with that in mind, familiarity with the game could be lacking among those CSR's. could very well be adding more difficulty to the process. Not to mention the obviously understaffed issues.