PDA

View Full Version : Army attack

uver
06-18-2013, 04:24 AM
Hi,

since i started playing i've wonderer what is the benefit of invest skill point on army attack. It's some kind of internal mod to your total attack/d or is completly useless.

Ratma2001
06-18-2013, 04:28 AM
It basically gives you more attack points but this will have very little impact if your stats are large , you will not see any benefit unless you put 80-100 or more in it, you are better of to have the points for PVE or stamina

TempusDA
06-18-2013, 05:16 AM
Hi,

since i started playing i've wonderer what is the benefit of invest skill point on army attack. It's some kind of internal mod to your total attack/d or is completly useless.

It effects the probability of you winning when attacking the higher your AA the better the chance you will win against someone stronger than you. The higher the AA the bigger the difference the gap can be and the better odds of you winning. Don't have a handy dandy calculation for all of that you will have to play with it and see.

For one example you fight someone with a def a lot lower than your atk odds are you have low AA and that person has high AD.

AA= Army Attack
AD= Army Defense
HS= Hero Strength

Personally when building my alt only put 10 into Stam prob won't put any more than that into it 20 max if I do.
AA, AD and HS is what I spend in.

Pophai
06-18-2013, 05:20 AM
In addition to that attack points is IMO the less important skill as you can always chose who to attack.

Imagine you find a player with similar stats. Attack points may be give you a better chance of winning when you attack him. But you can also look for a player with lower stats.

KennyFPU
06-18-2013, 05:52 AM
Ok but what about if your at war and you don't know the stats of the player your attacking i agree with TempusDA skill ponits do matter in aa/ad mine are both in the 80 to 90 range but still you never know if you will win or lose

Mystogan
06-18-2013, 06:36 AM
Ok but what about if your at war and you don't know the stats of the player your attacking i agree with TempusDA skill ponits do matter in aa/ad mine are both in the 80 to 90 range but still you never know if you will win or lose

It's very strange to be honest this Gree system... because I have 1 on army attack and 1 army defence 6 stamina and all the rest are on my hero strength.. and I still beat some guys that have 10-20K stats higher then my attack and defence.. I noticed this on my very first account I played on so I restarted because I really didn't see the benefit in the long run compared to hero strength.

I don't like to gamble on odds about my attack and defence via that army attack and defence so yeah, in my game I've rendered it useless lol.

KennyFPU
06-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Nice good tip I will remember that because hero strength is important in improve your stats thanks

TempusDA
06-18-2013, 08:42 AM
If you are doing a lot of LTQ and boss events HS is deff a very important factor and prob the most important.

I don't raid much for me 10 to 20 is plenty and over that is over kill. But if you like to raid a lot then by all means spend in Stam.

It is going to depend on your play style.

For me order of priority is HS AA AD ST.

Raw ATK/DEF, AA/AD, Bonus from units, Strength of your Allies ((this one is a bit controversial) but if you consider the top unit from last war that raises the stats of your allies it would suggest it is true)), If you are attacking someone buildings or the rival buildings are easier to win against than the rival, The Random factor. Those are all the things I know of that effect the outcome of a battle against a person or their buildings. Anyone care to add any other factors I haven't listed?

Personally based on my personal observations and reading numerous threads on AA/AD they definitely play a big factor when it is at a decent amount. Consider when you are attacking someone not only your AA but the rivals AD is going to effect the outcome. When defending your AD and rival AA.

Lets see what some others think, do you think AA/AD make a big difference or are inconsequential.

I have a hunch if your strongest unit is lets say 15k and your opponents strongest is like 5k, if both total ATK/DEF are identical the person with the highest unit of 15k will have an edge over the person whose highest unit is 5k even tho the total ATK/DEF are the same. Any thoughts to this hunch?

jonny0284
06-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Search.

Seriously, people, we need a Moderator.

Bad.