PDA

View Full Version : SiRIUS SOME ANSWERED REQUIRED PLEASE

Ratma2001
06-18-2013, 12:49 AM
Sirius, I know your busy at times but I think an input into some of the more pressing issues is required from either yourself or a GREE spokesperson, mainly the ongoing talk and posts in regards to certain issues pertaining to maxed out GUILDS? Please respond on the these posts to show the Forum members what's going on, as we have heard nothing and require an answer or some insight to the goings on of what is about to happen if anything.We are requiring your assistance in these matters as of some importance or just a note to say that your are working at it.
But we need more than just a "Working on it" type answer, please show us Gree's stance on this.
We all are waiting to hear some sort of action. Please assist us Forum members so we can share the information
I appreciate your time and effort in this matter and Thankyou in advance

TempusDA
06-18-2013, 04:20 AM
Sirius, I know your busy at times but I think an input into some of the more pressing issues is required from either yourself or a GREE spokesperson, mainly the ongoing talk and posts in regards to certain issues pertaining to maxed out GUILDS? Please respond on the these posts to show the Forum members what's going on, as we have heard nothing and require an answer or some insight to the goings on of what is about to happen if anything.We are requiring your assistance in these matters as of some importance or just a note to say that your are working at it.
But we need more than just a "Working on it" type answer, please show us Gree's stance on this.
We all are waiting to hear some sort of action. Please assist us Forum members so we can share the information
I appreciate your time and effort in this matter and Thankyou in advance

Nicely said Ratma polite but to the point. Sirius would like to first of all like to thank you for your assistance and your replies. I for one understand you do not have as much power as some people think and I never believe in killing the messenger especially one that tries. But as Ratma pointed out could you please relay for us to the powers that be if at the very least that Gree could make a public statement on it's stance on Hacks and Hackers, to an official capacity in the forums maybe in the announcement section, maybe what they have done, are doing and plan to do. Would be much appreciated. Thank You

Jef30
06-20-2013, 04:07 AM
Hello, last week I won a (super magic Axe att 254 def 254). but I did not in my inventory. I already made a ticket has Gree Saturday with picture and another yesterday.
no one responds to my problem. tell me what should I do? thank you in advance.
Jef30

jonny0284
06-20-2013, 04:09 AM
Hello, last week I won a (super magic Axe att 254 def 254). but I did not in my inventory. I already made a ticket has Gree Saturday with picture and another yesterday.
Jef30

Here's what you do.

Apologize for a thread hijack.
Don't start your own thread about this.
WAIT for the response from Support to your email that you provided.

Simple, isn't it?

And, by the way, the Super Magic Axe as an item was a mess up. So, don't expect to actually receive it. Best weapon is still at102*attack.

sls
06-20-2013, 04:12 AM
Jef30

Weapon does not exist, you won't receive. Best case is that they give you some gold and honor. Been there myself.

Great post ratma! Communication would go a long way to helping Gree.

DEVASTATOR
06-20-2013, 09:57 AM
I am new to this forum, and I can't post a new thread, so I will post on this one as it seems most relevant. I've read through a lot of the recent threads and I see a lot of complaining about the game, and rightfully so. However, what are you doing besides posting on gree's forum to remedy this? Have you posted on their Facebook, twitter pages and left complaints, or warning people before they start playing this game about the trouble we are having? Have you rated the game? Ad if so, did you give it 5 stars because you like it so much? or did you give 1 star AND leave a comment on there again telling people the truth about the game? Gree isn't going to change their aweful ways because we the players, and more appropriatly their customers continue to feed them our real money. Wen there is real money involved we are no longer players of a game, but customers. Gree's customer service is horrendous, in fact it's the worst I've ever seen. If you file a complaint they send you an automated email that explains nothing. But, we keep paying. There is no reason at all for gree to fix our issues. Lets look at the issues surrounding the Xbox one being released. Microsoft stood by their product, until enough outcry from its CUSTOMERS and the public in general that it did finally make some adjustments. There are so many issues with this games design that its nearly impossible to list them all. The guild wars are a joke and only the low level players do well in them. If you're a high lvl player who had no idea that being a high lvl would be a detriment to the game, then you're screwed. You can't un-level. You're stuck getting attacked thousands of times by someone 40 or more levels below you. When in normal play this cant happen. So now the high level players have to spend double gems to equal what a low lvl player spends. Thismakes sense right? Punish the people who actually play the game? I can no longer play the game the way I enjoy because I risk leveling faster and making myself a target for wars. This game is now ALL about the war, and nothing else. What did gree do to repay the customers for the foul up at the beginning of the last war? Gave EVERY SINGLE player 50 gems, AFTER the war. Like this helps anyone lol. What can you do with 50 gems? Refill energy twice? Get 8 more attacks in at next war? But it sure solved the problem, shoot, I even replied and said thanks, but that was before I thought about it. What happened to the gem boycott? That would have most certainly changed the way gree goes about business, but too many ding ****s thought nothing of it, purchased their countless gems and went about their business. So now, we are still stuck with a game that hardly ever works correctly, screws over most of its players on a daily basis all because people wanted to have their name on the leader boards. And what did they get for this? Sme pixels with some numbers, also pixels, attached to them. And we have what we have. This current ltq, what a joke this has become. People leveled up countless times, only to have gree 'fix' it lol. But I still gained 3 levels. So, the campers that didnt participate in the ltq, and didnt level, can now complete it, and maybe gain 1 or 2 levels, and I will have gained 4 levels. Makes sense right? Why don't we all, instead of feeding gree, actually do something about it. Forget a gem boycott, too many people will continue to buy gems, but there are actions we can take, as mentioned above. Sirius can't, won't do anything to help. Hell, gree hasn't even taken the time to give us the rankings of the last war four days later lmao. The customers have to do their jobs for them. I encourage all of you to stop complaining on this site, it accomplishes absolutely nothing. Go to their Facebook page, their twitter page and leave a rating of one star and start leaving comments there. That will do a hell of a lot more than posting here, where very few people visit.

jonny0284
06-20-2013, 10:02 AM
The guild wars are a joke and only the low level players do well in them. If you're a high lvl player who had no idea that being a high lvl would be a detriment to the game, then you're screwed. You can't un-level. You're stuck getting attacked thousands of times by someone 40 or more levels below you. When in normal play this cant happen. So now the high level players have to spend double gems to equal what a low lvl player spends.

I'm only level 165 & I'm not active in the Guild Wars...

...but I love this. That's a great point to make for players who played for over a year and the gameplay schematics changed everything.

MaximumFun
06-20-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm only level 165 & I'm not active in the Guild Wars...

...but I love this. That's a great point to make for players who played for over a year and the gameplay schematics changed everything.

Agreed. Penalized for actually playing the game. And this is not to mention the drastic stat inflation that has essentially made all units from more than a few months ago worthless.

Great post, Ratma. We'll see by my anticipated lack of response from them that Gree is either unable or unwilling to deal with hackers. Hence, why I will never spend another dime on this game.

Vintus
06-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Solution: All guilds become hacked guilds. Problem solved! Now no one has an unfair advantage.

l3lade2
06-20-2013, 04:23 PM
I really hate to be 'this guy' but it seems Sirius is 'around' having not only posted the winners list of the war, but also replying to a different thread about it (showing that he/someone is reading threads)....

Picking and choosing which threads to reply to? Dodging the awkward questions? I hope not, many of us come across people in working life like this everyday, and it really is quite bad, I for one hoped for more.

Edit : lol!! Having just caught up on a couple of threads it seems CJ is still alive and kicking (no pun intended), for which I'm glad, I've never wished I'll on anyone. However it seems nothing has changed...no responses on the tough questions, but enough time to close harmless threads such as the LTQ XP cock up thread. Newsflash mods (CJ in particular, Sirius doesn't seem to do this); just because you comment on a thread, doesn't mean that's the end of the discussion, thread closed, end of. The LTQ XP thread didn't break any forum rules, nothing in CJ's post said "I'm closing this thread because ....." It was just closed because one person of 'power' decided it should be, no doubt as it was considered to be making GREE look incompetent (which they manage quite well on their own). Once again...way to go Gree, apparently you can't understand your own code enough to get things right first time, but you have the whole dictatorship thing down to tee hats off.

Sirius
06-20-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi Folks,

I appreciate the feedback and will be addressing some of the concerns you guys are noting in this thread (and others) sometime this Friday as I want to gather everything I can share in moving forward on everyone's concerns.

I will say this, we do take cheating seriously and we are doing our best to make sure everyone has a fair and even playing field. Please report them with all the information you have.

In the mean time lets try to keep things civil and constructive.

~Sirius

Skyraiders
06-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi Folks,

I appreciate the feedback and will be addressing some of the concerns you guys are noting in this thread (and others) sometime this Friday as I want to gather everything I can share in moving forward on everyone's concerns.

I will say this, we do take cheating seriously and we are doing our best to make sure everyone has a fair and even playing field. Please report them with all the information you have.

In the mean time lets try to keep things civil and constructive.

~Sirius

Thanks!! I am still waiting for CJ to address some of the rest of my comments on another thread.......I will wait for your post in regards to these matters. I really do hope your being forthright and will post a REAL response.......Thank you in advance!!

Ratma2001
06-20-2013, 05:19 PM
And the heavens opened and a bright shinning light came forth with the news that us mere mortals may soon have an answer to our prayers ...well written Sirius, look forward to your response and appreciate the time and effort in this matter how ever late getting back on the forum.
Today will be a long day but hopefully be worth it in the end.

Sirius
06-21-2013, 06:13 PM
Going to toss you all the update and then close out this thread. Please feel free to carry on the discussion there:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58893-A-response-to-your-concerns-regarding-cheaters-and-taking-a-step-forward-together&p=830126#post830126