PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to Joy Killers

ClownRUs
06-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Good luck to our fellow clowns now with Joy Killers and their quest to take out PUN!

Justice for Jihad! Go get em PJ

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 11:11 PM
PJ is ok, but the rest of the clowns taking out PUN, you must be clowning with yourself!!!

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 11:13 PM
The clowns don't needed any g'luck wishing from anyone but tankers of gold !!!

I am a cow
06-17-2013, 11:19 PM
PJ is ok, but the rest of the clowns taking out PUN, you must be clowning with yourself!!!

PJ can take out most of the pirates but then the clowns can't do much give PJ all your gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymously Yours
06-18-2013, 12:31 AM
I think this is a joke. I heard PJ done finally quit. My friend knows him and he said he was done.

MadFox
06-18-2013, 01:10 AM
I think this is a joke. I heard PJ done finally quit. My friend knows him and he said he was done.

Nice to have you back on the forum...I missed you :)

Rough Neck
06-18-2013, 05:29 AM

PJ is around and he's clowning with............

Baraka
06-18-2013, 06:51 AM
Shut up and move on. Any one who'd thinks they can take on SUP then feel free. But it will end in tears we are too strong

wwwmaverick
06-18-2013, 07:22 AM
The day joy killers wins is the day that hackers have truly taken over the game and no reason for any of us legit players to play any longer!

hzeir
06-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Shut up and move on. Any one who'd thinks they can take on SUP then feel free. But it will end in tears we are too strong

What do you mean by SUP? PUN or SF? lol

Rough Neck
06-18-2013, 08:28 AM
What do you mean by SUP? PUN or SF? lol

Chicken SUP !!!

Rough Neck
06-18-2013, 08:33 AM
They wanted a mascot of themselves, everyone is talking, good and bad of the nr 2, Penguin ere and there, yet nothing on nr 1, a bit disappointed isn't it, and now they come out with Chicken SUP. If you want to be strong try out Chicken SUP 2 and if you really wanted to be extremely STRONG, go for Chicken SUP 1

hzeir
06-18-2013, 08:37 AM
The day joy killers wins is the day that hackers have truly taken over the game and no reason for any of us legit players to play any longer!

A big statement there.. Joy Killers and Mcgurt are the only factions in the top ten not having hackers and doing a good job keeping them out of their factions and reported.. You can confirm that with any of the spies of the Cartel :)
Lots of interesting screen shots going around for players in other top ten factions having multiples of some units that should be only one.
Best of luck to the only top ten legit factions, Joy Killers and Mcgurt.

S&H Max
06-18-2013, 08:50 AM
A big statement there.. Joy Killers and Mcgurt are the only factions in the top ten not having hackers and doing a good job keeping them out of their factions and reported.. You can confirm that with any of the spies of the Cartel :)
Lots of interesting screen shots going around for players in other top ten factions having multiples of some units that should be only one.
Best of luck to the only top ten legit factions, Joy Killers and Mcgurt.

I'm not in a top 10 faction but fougth most of them during last war, maybe I wasnt enouph aware but I think you are going hard saying that the other 8 have hackers in them, I personnaly spoted 2 strange inventory but who Am I to judge!

If you are sure of what you are saying the game is in trouble and would like to see at least 8 screen shots from 8 different players on 8 differents faction!

Fell free to PM those if you have them!

wwwmaverick
06-18-2013, 08:52 AM
So is it possible to have 10 million defense?

S&H Max
06-18-2013, 09:00 AM
So is it possible to have 10 million defense?

Not 100% sure maybe only 1 legit player have 10mil maybe... but sooner or later if he doesnt have it yet someone will, whit adding all the def bonus in the game someone can probably have it if he have enouph gold to spend and was always in top factions and always finishing crates events !

wwwmaverick
06-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Top players at this game are nowhere close to this, only 1 player that I know of

hzeir
06-18-2013, 09:07 AM
I'm not in a top 10 faction but fougth most of them during last war, maybe I wasnt enouph aware but I think you are going hard saying that the other 8 have hackers in them, I personnaly spoted 2 strange inventory but who Am I to judge!

If you are sure of what you are saying the game is in trouble and would like to see at least 8 screen shots from 8 different players on 8 differents faction!

Fell free to PM those if you have them!

The game is in trouble my friend, some hackers have been reported during Colombia and are still around with their fishy inventories. Let's say they were legit but why weren't their inventories fixed.
Everyone visiting the forum here has read about the hacked account in one of the top three factions, account still there!! That faction claims that they have known about the hacked account before the war yet did not take it out, which is strange especially that they are against hacking too. Gree have done nothing about it, although they have previously eliminated TAR and Joe's Army totally from the top ten for hacking, do you think they will do the same here. I doubt it since the involved faction and it's allies are Gree's favourite customers.
So the game is in deep trouble and you would be in denial not to see that.

hzeir
06-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Top players at this game are nowhere close to this, only 1 player that I know of

he has been around for a while so why not.

wwwmaverick
06-18-2013, 09:50 AM
hzeir what faction are you in?

ClownRUs
06-18-2013, 09:54 AM
There are many clowns who stop by clown town with the circus and move on in their quest for the big top circus! We wish them well!

hzeir
06-18-2013, 10:22 AM
hzeir what faction are you in?

None, slowly approaching my last days with this game..

Are you with WWW? You guys happy with the cartel :)

wwwmaverick
06-18-2013, 11:10 AM
I am no longer with www, tired of spending money on a broke game, but I can tell you www has a strong stance against hacking, and every player is thoroughly checked out before entering.

hzeir
06-18-2013, 12:57 PM
I am no longer with www, tired of spending money on a broke game, but I can tell you www has a strong stance against hacking, and every player is thoroughly checked out before entering.

I really hope so, but the problem is that hackers are not easily identified by the developers, so you never know..

This game is losing a lot of legit players due to hacking and special treatment to some.

Surfing
06-20-2013, 01:10 AM
bump.. no more discussion on this?