PDA

View Full Version : CC Bugs

REDTURTL3S
06-17-2013, 02:42 PM
I find there are MANY bugs on crime city, and I find that the creators have spent too much time making this game "un-hackable". I hear they have successfully accomplished this, and should spend more time clearing the game of bugs, glitches, and such. What kind of bugs have you been experiencing, and why do you think there have been so many bugs lately? Please vent here.

Dipstik
06-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Omg this guy keeps robbing me but my defense is higher than his attack! Is he hax0r??

REDTURTL3S
06-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Omg this guy keeps robbing me but my defense is higher than his attack! Is he hax0r??

Just cause I got a low # of posts, dosnt mean Im gonna feed the troll :3

nopenopenope
06-17-2013, 04:04 PM
The 'Daddy Long Legs' Boss keeps stealing all my IP!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

happystanger
06-17-2013, 04:05 PM
I find there are MANY bugs on crime city, and I find that the creators have spent too much time making this game "un-hackable". I hear they have successfully accomplished this, and should spend more time clearing the game of bugs, glitches, and such. What kind of bugs have you been experiencing, and why do you think there have been so many bugs lately? Please vent here.

Every update my battery drains faster and faster. I almost can't use. My phone when away from power.

happystanger
06-17-2013, 04:10 PM
I am not able to to transfer my account from my iPad mini from my iPhone 5. A new issue just started.

I get old account associated with your funzio Id. Please set and old device. Well it's set.

Any one have this issue also?? Any fix?

Feng1234
06-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Just cause I got a low # of posts, dosnt mean Im gonna feed the troll :3

Dippy aint a troll. You are a troll.

happystanger
06-17-2013, 04:21 PM
I am not able to to transfer my account from my iPad mini from my iPhone 5. A new issue just started.

I get old account associated with your funzio Id. Please set and old device. Well it's set.

Any one have this issue also?? Any fix?

Bump on mine. Anyone have this issue.

Dipstik
06-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Dippy aint a troll. You are a troll.

Yeah what this guy said.

Legen...dary
06-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by murf
Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...