PDA

View Full Version : 4.5 million battle points and all we recieve is a unit with 168 attack ???

manlikesam
06-17-2013, 01:00 PM
we have spent gold and time on this event using plenty of good units and watching our stats drop and then as a reward we get a unit with less than 200 attack and defence !! garbage

S&H Max
06-17-2013, 01:06 PM
The prize where advertise so you could choice if you figth hard for them or not, also lossing 100 valor troops for 2 golden units IMO are worth anyway anyway you can rebuy those valor in the next month easily!

thunder
06-17-2013, 01:11 PM
we have spent gold and time on this event using plenty of good units and watching our stats drop and then as a reward we get a unit with less than 200 attack and defence !! garbage

You knew what the prize was going to be, so why complain about it now?
Your faction did very poorly in the event. Next event do better or sit out its up to you.

Allday
06-17-2013, 01:34 PM

lol - I thought at first you were saying that you scored 4.5 million points (not your entire faction). Yes, either set out or do better.

Drama Llama
06-17-2013, 01:35 PM
At least it stacks!

Captin
06-17-2013, 01:45 PM
I agree with you my faction was top 50... The units were garbage for the faction.. But individual weren't bad.. But in whole they could have been stronger units..

Sexy Calindra
06-17-2013, 01:46 PM
It is true, however, that the prizes for the lower factions were not too great. Still, I fought for the honor! This is the main goal of the game at the end! :)

SPWD
06-17-2013, 02:00 PM
The trouble with this event was you couldn't actually sit it out because people were attacking you all the time so bringing you into the game,prizes were sxxxe ,I believe instead of improving the relationship between us and them they are getting worse,every update I do seems to be worse,30+ crashes per day!
Taking my stamina points but not giving me the cash I'd raided ,stupidly hard ltqs(devin),rubbish prizes ,concrete for 15 gold ffs etc etc etc

What?
06-17-2013, 08:58 PM
I lost like 20-30k stats and ended 5,000 something rank. This was a total waste of time and stats. I want to support my faction, but not at the cost of losing 500+ units over the course of 3 days. Even if I placed first in faction and player it would have not even covered my losses. I don't think I will be participating in the next event unless casualty rates are way down during that event.

Snowball
06-17-2013, 09:19 PM
The prize where advertise so you could choice if you figth hard for them or not, also lossing 100 valor troops for 2 golden units IMO are worth anyway anyway you can rebuy those valor in the next month easily!

couldn't agree more everyone is aware of the prizes before you made your first strike ... players decided the value not Gree ... I must admit prizes were really weak but boy did we all sure so Gree that they can offer up junk and we will continually pay thru the nose for it ...

Jhoemel
06-17-2013, 10:15 PM
I lost 5k stats and ended up at 600. Dont care about the stat loses coz i had "fun" in the event

Anonymously Yours
06-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Hook, line, and sinker ... fish were biting!

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 11:07 PM

Did anyone or Gree forced you ???, I don't think so, so stop been a B IT CH, the choice is yours!!!

I am a cow
06-17-2013, 11:15 PM
you guys knew the costs but you still competed plus who gives free units away you should thank GREE

Oceanz
06-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Yeah I agree with most people in this thread. We knew what the reward units were at the start of the competition. Most of my faction, including myself were like "meh, whatever" and we didn't put too much time in to try and finish that high. Heck, we didn't even make top-1000, though we finished like 1,007 or something, so a few more attacks would've been nice.

But just like WD events, the rich get richer, and the regular players just fall further behind. Oh well, unlike WD events I didn't waste my whole weekend trying to do PvP attacks.

KFH
06-18-2013, 01:14 AM
After the first day my faction wasn't interested in competing. We did normal attacks and ended 116
We also realize we are very under manned apply for KFH 88th last battle pm me

scheung1980
06-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Your an idiot.....

Need a full time mod to get rid of stupid posts like this.....

Daveynez
06-18-2013, 06:10 AM
Scheung1980....... You're a helmet

Tctiger
06-18-2013, 09:30 AM
It was a fun event but everything that could go wrong did go wrong I'm waiting to hear back about that ....
Gree why don't you run the first event like this pvp with one prize for all who play ?
That way you get to test the event out , I know some would still use gold but most would play that one for free which would please the free players to give them an odd freeish event , it would avoid all the problems bugs and endless tickets after as well . Just an idea .

vball
06-18-2013, 09:52 AM
In my observation, when I saw the reward units, my initial thoughts were they were fine, but it was really an issue of time/cost ratio. In this case, was battling in KA so was already on quite a bit. So in terms of taking yet more time it did take some but not much.

When I compared the units that were being offered relative to the exp gain and potential units lost, that was the head scratcher. On my rivals list, there are some, but not a lot of choice pickings, I think if I was in whale territory, the options would have been much better. That being said am trying to avoid whale territory, so held back on this event as I lost about 5 valor units.

When I looked at the scores my thinking was wow, I would rather have bought a few LE sets or crates as the return would have been better.

I think the concept is good, but in my case could not justify the exp gain (trying to stay out of whale territory) nor the unit loss.

DeT Bob
06-18-2013, 10:03 AM
As a non-gold player i got so many attacks and raids, didnīt make fun to play those days.

mikeb1975
06-18-2013, 11:54 AM
lol - why do you think so many chose not to participate? It's not like they didn't tell you what the prizes were going to be...

What?
06-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Most of my lost units were from attacks. I signed on a few times and all my buildings were raided including supply depot and armory. Not to mention all my defense buildings. So it has nothing to do with participating, regardless of if I was attacking someone participation was compulsory when others were attacking me. I don't have an all gold army and I lost probably 20% of my loot and valor units as well as some 15,000,000 subs and 3,600,000 stealth bombers. For me this event was a complete waste. I lost 200+ brigand lightnings in 3 days that took me 9 months to accumulate.

Allday
06-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Most of my lost units were from attacks. I signed on a few times and all my buildings were raided including supply depot and armory. Not to mention all my defense buildings. So it has nothing to do with participating, regardless of if I was attacking someone participation was compulsory when others were attacking me. I don't have an all gold army and I lost probably 20% of my loot and valor units as well as some 15,000,000 subs and 3,600,000 stealth bombers. For me this event was a complete waste. I lost 200+ brigand lightnings in 3 days that took me 9 months to accumulate.
I get what you're saying. That does suck.

U01ija4
06-18-2013, 08:50 PM
I've actually deleted this game but am continuing to check the forum. It's seems like I was right to delete as the same problems continue to exist. In the end though having units from events I'd better as they won't ever die so eventually you'll reach a point when you don't lose any units.

Morphlingman
06-18-2013, 09:41 PM
I loved this event. It was very time consuming but much cheaper than any WD event. How often do u get to completely level someones base and not feel bad about it. :)
It is an event for higher level players, which is fair considering WD events favour lower levels more.
Also this event allowed individual players to work with their faction and at the same time be able to do as well as they wished and be rewarded for exceptional individual hard work.
And lastly, i got to beat alot of top players. How often do u get to say, I kicked F E R R's A.S.S. lol (no offence intended)
Great job Gree (finally), but improve the prizes. I will participate in this event every time.