PDA

View Full Version : Event Appearing To End Early On iOS

CJ54
06-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Hey all, we've received the reports on the current event appearing to end early for some iOS players; our engineers are investigating this now and I will update as soon as we find out what is going on there.

S&H Max
06-17-2013, 10:36 AM
CJ54 can we please have the real hour it ends so everyone can have the info!

Thanks!

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Shock horror yet another issue !

CJ54
06-17-2013, 10:39 AM
The correct end time is noon today.

John Bidon
06-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Noon in US I guess, but what time zone. NY or SF? Or perhaps Hawai?

shuffle_recruiter
06-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Noon PST? pad, pad

Michael1989
06-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Mine ended at noon today. Uk time.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Mine ended at noon today. Uk time.

I'm in London I think gree want us to guess when the event will be ending

Corsair
06-17-2013, 10:46 AM
It's at noon, wherever you are. Oh wait, there are time zones? Those things we learned about in 2nd grade?

Same happened with first boss event, and first WD event. Proof that history repeats.

OBAMASMAMA
06-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Noon pdt my guess. 3 edt

2nd dan
06-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Cj can you reply to my message please I have no way of contacting support ? And would like to know what to do.

Golf4life
06-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Please stop continuously trolling
I'm in London I think gree want us to guess when the event will be ending

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 11:09 AM
Please stop continuously trolling please stop speaking Bertie

Generik79
06-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Unless "some iOS devices" means every iOS device outside of US Pacific Time, you have already a false starting proposition of the problem to be solved.

Dragon11216
06-17-2013, 11:23 AM
So now my bp points have stop counting but the event is still going on. This was a fun event to we realized the clock had a bundle of different end times. Wherever I end up on the final leader board all well. These events always seem to have something ruin the whole event. This was waste of my weekend. Think I will start investing money spent on this game towards the Xbox one. Least I know what my money got me in the end.

Tctiger
06-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Too late ! I stopped when timer ran out before noon uk time ! Makes this late info about as much use as a chocolate fire guard . Units or compo ?

death dealer THD
06-17-2013, 11:45 AM
my game stopped scoring at noon eastern so I continue to drop in the rankings even as I continued playing.

Zach3432
06-17-2013, 11:46 AM
I was gonna go for top 1k... I better not fall out of 2500.

kylekrol
06-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Well my clock says I have 12 minutes left and my points aren't being added to our score or my individual score not cool

Sumiala
06-17-2013, 12:18 PM
When Gree mentions a time without a time zone, I believe it is normally Pacific time.
We still have to work out the date, but pretty sure it is Pacific...

CJ54
06-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Okay, current theory is a localization bug, which would explain people seeing the event end whenever noon today was locally. We're still examining though.

The good news is that for as long as the event was running, points were still counting (even if you couldn't see the leaderboard) since the server was still logging right up to the actual end of the event.

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Okay, current theory is a localization bug, which would explain people seeing the event end whenever noon today was locally. We're still examining though.

The good news is that for as long as the event was running, points were still counting (even if you couldn't see the leaderboard) since the server was still logging right up to the actual end of the event.

I know is off topic but couldn't catch you anywhere. How about the Launcher case Ultimate weapon prize. It didn't pop out in game & we wanna see what it looks like...

krztov
06-17-2013, 01:11 PM

can we get some updates/replies on our missing games? some of us had zero ability to even participate on this event due to games disappearing.

CJ54
06-17-2013, 01:17 PM
can we get some updates/replies on our missing games? some of us had zero ability to even participate on this event due to games disappearing.

We're working on transferring those and getting back to people as fast as possible.

CJ54
06-17-2013, 01:18 PM
I know is off topic but couldn't catch you anywhere. How about the Launcher case Ultimate weapon prize. It didn't pop out in game & we wanna see what it looks like...

I don't know, but I'll see if I can the art asset and post it.

krztov
06-17-2013, 01:19 PM
We're working on transferring those and getting back to people as fast as possible.

My ticket is still unassigned since Friday or Saturday, I will PM you the ticket number if it helps at all.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 01:22 PM

I'm also having this issue CJ, logged today but I'm expecting a long wait...ticket 665720

Bravo Zulu
06-17-2013, 05:10 PM

It's a little late at 4:04 est to tell us the points are still accumulating but we can't see them on the leader board. The event is over. If we couldn't see them accumulate, why on earth would we continue to spend money to play? How were we supposed to know they still counted? Fine if we were in the middle of the pack. But we came in 101 CJ. 101.

You can't fix this. The top 100 unit won't fix this. You guys ruined it for at least 37 people today. Thank Gree for us for showing their appreciation for our dedication and support for this game.

Captnmorgan
06-17-2013, 05:23 PM
My ticket is still unassigned since Friday or Saturday, I will PM you the ticket number if it helps at all.

Expect a 2 day wait. I had to wait 4 days to get my profile back but at least they did get to it.

TYR_Rune
06-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey all, we've received the reports on the current event appearing to end early for some iOS players; our engineers are investigating this now and I will update as soon as we find out what is going on there.

McGurt ended 10th place when the event ended yesterday!!! Why are we on 11th now?

The timer says "SOON" (same thing you see when WD event ends) so it means the event ended yesterday!

Dafuq Gree? I held off my attacks (TO AVOID THE DAMN LEVEL-UP PUNISHMENTS) thinking that the event is over!!

So how do you fix this now? Will you fix the issue by saying " we are investigating and we apologize for inconvenience" AGAIN???

Bravo Zulu
06-17-2013, 06:04 PM
McGurt ended 10th place when the event ended yesterday!!! Why are we on 11th now?

The timer says "SOON" (same thing you see when WD event ends) so it means the event ended yesterday!

Dafuq Gree? I held off my attacks (TO AVOID THE DAMN LEVEL-UP PUNISHMENTS) thinking that the event is over!!

So how do you fix this now? Will you fix the issue by saying " we are investigating and we apologize for inconvenience" AGAIN???

Hi #11 McGurt. This is #101 Semperfi. Funny, we were 100 when the event ended. And that was even today!

Not to the same degree I'm sure, but we understand.

Roscoe782
06-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Expect a 2 day wait. I had to wait 4 days to get my profile back but at least they did get to it.

Or longer, running on 6 days for 2 members in my faction who are either currently other characters or are unable to access the game at all