PDA

View Full Version : I wrote Jeff Bezos from Amazon

thundarr
06-17-2013, 10:13 AM
I am a long suffering MW Kindle Fire player who is on a crusade to get it updated so I can play it. I send a feedback every day and get zero response, not even "its the manufacturer who does the updates and we are doing the best we can". I decided to write Jeff Bezos an email telling him what a loyal Amazon customer is am (which is true), how when I decided to buy tablets for my daughter and brother in law I bought them Nexus 7's and when I decided to upgrade I bought an Ipad mini. I also informed him how much I have spent on Apple Itunes (shhhh don't tell my wife). I further informed him while the Kindle is ok for books and Amazon Videos he is missing the boat with the gaming community and falling farther behind the Nexus and Ipad. Now I feel I have done all I can and I will continue using my player as an ATM. So far no response but at least it didn't come back undeliverable. I sent it to the 3 email addresses I could locate so we will see what happens.I will keep you posted.

Adm.J
06-17-2013, 03:13 PM
There's nothing stopping you from playing it on your kindle. But it does require you to take a different approach to the game. I'm not the strongest player out there, but I started playing on the kindle shortly before starting on bluesstacks. Even with all of the supposed disadvantages of the kindle, both accounts are rather similar in stats. In the end the only thing you are missing out on is quickly leveling up and not much more

Mcdoc
06-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Thought for sure this was a refund letter and that Admin J was someone who was going to Close / Lock / Delete the thread :)

Roscoe782
06-17-2013, 06:18 PM
There's nothing stopping you from playing it on your kindle. But it does require you to take a different approach to the game. I'm not the strongest player out there, but I started playing on the kindle shortly before starting on bluesstacks. Even with all of the supposed disadvantages of the kindle, both accounts are rather similar in stats. In the end the only thing you are missing out on is quickly leveling up and not much more

I agree. Haven't we had this discussion before. By the way, I emailed the president and told him I didn't like obamacare, what the IRS did to conservative groups, and his administrations apparent inaction in Benghazi. I demanded he do something about my concerns. I am still waiting for his reply.

Captnmorgan
06-17-2013, 06:24 PM
I agree. Haven't we had this discussion before. By the way, I emailed the president and told him I didn't like obamacare, what the IRS did to conservative groups, and his administrations apparent inaction in Benghazi. I demanded he do something about my concerns. I am still waiting for his reply.

You have to put it on the "We the people" website and use sarcasm as well as alert the media or you will get no answer.

KFH
06-17-2013, 06:27 PM
wrote to the mars company in 8th grade, got some free candy.....That was pretty sweet

Adm.J
06-18-2013, 01:34 AM
wrote to the mars company in 8th grade, got some free candy.....That was pretty sweetMost candy is.

thundarr
06-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Still no reply from my man Jeff. Maybe they are planning to buy Gree and make MW exclusive to the Kindle.

Max Power
06-18-2013, 08:56 AM

If you have ever talked about it on the phone, he already knew where you stood.

Roscoe782
06-18-2013, 09:01 AM
If you have ever talked about it on the phone, he already knew where you stood.

Lol, I am a Verizon customer.

By the way, no reply from the big O as well.