PDA

View Full Version : Tournament of Factions! Top 100

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Oh yah! i'm inside the top 100 & around 5 mins to go. And now i'm waiting for my new virtual toys..:cool:

Any thoughts about this tournament event? Who likes it & why you don't like this event?

S&H Max
06-17-2013, 08:58 AM
your clock isnt correct, dont know if mine is either but I would think it ends in 3H02min like usually gree end of events timing!

jon_funzio
06-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Erm, not sure there is 5 minutes to go; there's a problem with the finish time, so that it renders as midday whatever your local time; I guess that means it'll be midday PST. I've been on "Finishing: Soon" since midday here, 5 hours ago.

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 09:03 AM
your clock isnt correct, dont know if mine is either but I would think it ends in 3H02min like usually gree end of events timing!

Its already over bro & i have soon in the timer...

S&H Max
06-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Its already over bro & i have soon in the timer...

I can assure you my clock says 2:54:40

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Erm, not sure there is 5 minutes to go; there's a problem with the finish time, so that it renders as midday whatever your local time; I guess that means it'll be midday PST. I've been on "Finishing: Soon" since midday here, 5 hours ago.

I just tried couple more shots & my score still adds up so that means i gotta keep going then...:(

Web323
06-17-2013, 09:28 AM
I believe it ends at 12 PST. I am still missing 60k points but it still would not place me inside the top 1000. This is a nice event for free players but at least a warning it was going to happen would have been nice. The question remains to see if we get all the prizes or just the tier prize.

lemonhaze
06-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Oh yah! i'm inside the top 100 & around 5 mins to go. And now i'm waiting for my new virtual toys..:cool:

Any thoughts about this tournament event? Who likes it & why you don't like this event? i hate this event..lost more stats then u gain even made top 25 and still crap units..i lost 20/18k in stats after i repaired my base..i will sit the next one out..gonna uninstall the app to take me off the leaderboards so hopefully that will work

Generik79
06-17-2013, 09:45 AM
I just knocked you out of top 100 gambit ;-)

J V
06-17-2013, 09:52 AM

Any thoughts about this tournament event? Who likes it & why you don't like this event?

At first I was all about this, it's got great potential, now that it's almost over, I've lost almost 15k Attk and D and I'm not even gonna get 5k back. So I spent all these days raiding for a huge loss!!! Not cool, plus the faction prizes are pretty garbage til u get to the top 10 and that would cost thousands of dollars!!! By far and away, not even close to being worth the time and effort. But it was fun and with some adjustments could be worth it!

Generik79
06-17-2013, 09:55 AM
At first I was all about this, it's got great potential, now that it's almost over, I've lost almost 15k Attk and D and I'm not even gonna get 5k back. So I spent all these days raiding for a huge loss!!! Not cool, plus the faction prizes are pretty garbage til u get to the top 10 and that would cost thousands of dollars!!! By far and away, not even close to being worth the time and effort. But it was fun and with some adjustments could be worth it!

I'm down 100,000 attack..............

Gregori
06-17-2013, 10:04 AM

I agree - lost 5k A& D, no definitive end of event, prizes aren't worth the time and effort and the whole thing lasts too long

Alex3rd
06-17-2013, 10:10 AM
always ends at noon Pacific Time

thunder
06-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Dont worry about losing stats. Any stats you have that are not indes are fake anyhow. I was glad to lose some units to get my real stats back. The ltq about a month ago that had the des units made me lose my real stats. I think i have my real stats back now

Generik79
06-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Dont worry about losing stats. Any stats you have that are not indes are fake anyhow. I was glad to lose some units to get my real stats back. The ltq about a month ago that had the des units made me lose my real stats. I think i have my real stats back now

I'm not worried. But I want people to know that 5-15k losses is the tip of the iceberg. 100k like me is out there. But I am pounding away.

sirdirty11
06-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Losing stats is fine - casualties of war - but that TIME is still ticking for some whereas for some it has already STOPPED - that's messed up or what?!?

Right.. I am so confused as to why people want to complain about losing units. Its part of the game buck-o. Take Ferr's lead and sit it out.. but even his sitting out is worth 4mil BP. Either way, stop trampling around like someone owes you something. Take your losses and regroup.

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Losing stats is fine - casualties of war - but that TIME is still ticking for some whereas for some it has already STOPPED - that's messed up or what?!?

I keep going just to be safe rather than stop & not getting the top 100 prize cause of this issues...

Richie.
06-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Didn't take part...lowish level and want to stay low as long as possible. ..the amount xp gained doing this event compared to unit stat rewards make this easily skipable...
Just wish that people would check out stats first before attacking as 30 losses to me increases my xp.

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Gambit, check your pts - mine stopped moving up even if i get plenty soon after my clock started showing SOON.... You may be just getting pts in vain now... Imagine they do this in WAR - not too happy many would be...

I think they froze the last hour of the event as they always does...

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 12:29 PM
I just got the prize & said i was at top 80! Oh yah baby..!:cool:

KFH
06-17-2013, 12:39 PM
We lost another of our original members because of lack of support for the game, then they put out another event before fixing others. Brings our total to 5

Golf4life
06-17-2013, 12:41 PM
We just lost 4 in 28 hours.
We lost another of our original members because of lack of support for the game, then they put out another event before fixing others. Brings our total to 5

Lev
06-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Wtf is it? I didn't see anything about it. An icon appeared on my screen but nothing explaining it. I didn't even see anything here. I know the game is rigged for gold spenders, and God bless you if you have thar much disposable income and it is important enough to win this game, but come on Gree.

PoundDawg
06-17-2013, 05:01 PM

I had fun. I'm medium str. 300k/300k level 185. used 60 gold to make top 1300. very happy with that. my faction finished 600. It is what we normally finish in WD events. not bad for 28 easy going members

J V
06-17-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm not worried. But I want people to know that 5-15k losses is the tip of the iceberg. 100k like me is out there. But I am pounding away.

Ya 5-15k isn't much but when I noticed I was losing that much attack I quit playing this event... I might have been down to keep playing if there was bonus units... But ya 100k is BS they shouldn't make events that decrease your stats!!

Roscoe782
06-17-2013, 07:14 PM

I feel both yours and Golf4life's pain. We just started losing members due to poor support. Not even starting over, just done with the game and company. Sad. Good guys too.

Sergeant307
06-17-2013, 07:50 PM
It was ok. I didn't like the fact that my team and I had so many fatalities on the battlefield. When I noticed a sharp decrease in stats I let off the trigger and just played casual. However, I did like the fact that there wasn't much notice or explanation to the event. Seems kinda odd, but the surprise and then trying to get a game plan together and mobilize the troops was a nice mix to the event.

This type of event was also suggested a while back when the mods had asked for suggestions to the game. Several, if not the majority of folks who replied suggested; unannounced short events would be nice. I happen to agree. The rewards / prizes did stink and didn't match the effort put into the event.

Cut back on some unit losses and give better prizes and this would have been a very cool event!

06-17-2013, 09:35 PM
If you dont wanna lose stats dont play or get indestructable items. If loosing stats for this how do you survive a wd event

Auspex
06-17-2013, 10:22 PM
The event was ok. The prizes were more or less worthless for the amount of effort so rallying the troops was pretty hard without a decent carrot. We played a while had some fun and mostly just stopped long before the end. If it had lasted only 3 hours then the prize level would have been ok but having to play for days for those was a time waster.

Gambit12
06-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Tournament of Factions event were so fun & i want more of that event. Oh hell yah baby..:cool:!