PDA

View Full Version : Bonuses "stacking" question...

Michael1989
06-17-2013, 12:24 AM
Can anyone tell me if these stats are correct as ive seen on other threads that two of the same bonus types dont add together....

I have the ENC Armoured Unit (750 prize) -3% upgrade cost
I also have the cement factory - currently upgrading to lvl 3 but for now im getting -2% build/upgrade cost from that.

Does this mean im getting -5% off the cost of upgrades or have i been cheated and im only getting the benefits of one of these items?
Would just like to know to save me time/real money pushing for top places for units with bonuses in the future.

Many thanks.

Drama Llama
06-17-2013, 02:01 AM
They should work ok for you although the calculation isn't made in such a way as you will see it being exactly 5% off more that you will get 100% - 3% = 97% - 2% = 95.06% therefore getting 4.94% off your ORIGINAL cost for upgrades.
Having said that they may round down resulting in your upgrade amount being calculated pretty unreasonably as 4% off total.

Michael1989
06-17-2013, 02:16 AM
Thank you! :-)

Drama Llama
06-17-2013, 02:23 AM
Also definitely keep going with the cement factory as they pay for themselves many times over in the long run!

warrends
06-17-2013, 04:11 AM
I'm still trying to figure out the stacking math. For example, for health regen I have:
-20% Bridge Jumper unit
-20% (some unit I cannot recall right now)
-26% (or is it -30%???) faction bonus. Regardless, we have all 6 health regen upgrades

My profile shows that I have a total -53% health regen bonus. So what's the math? Yes, I am incredibly happy with it as I now regen for my next WD or boss hit in ~11:30 instead of 22-23 minutes. But just can't figure out the actual stacking equation they are using.

Anyone figured this out?

I do know that if you have more than one of the same unit you only get the bonus credit for one of them. If I had two Bridge Jumpers, I'd still only get one single -20% for them both. That makes sense.