PDA

View Full Version : Faction vs faction event ended?

Hooligany
06-16-2013, 11:46 PM
When is the actual event ending?
Many of us are seeing different timings.
Some have ended for almost 3hrs. Some still have 9hrs to go and so on. What happened Gree?

KillKat
06-17-2013, 01:25 AM
What's going on? I finished 85th in individual category and my timer says, "soon". But according to my Faction members, some have 2 hours left and some 9 hours left and are still competing. This is not cool!!!

KillKat
06-17-2013, 02:00 AM
So apparently I'm still in the running for Top 100. But my clock says soon. I'm in now relying on my Faction members To give me the right timing for when this 1st EVER Tournament Of Faction will end.

It's also come to my attention that any MW players playing out of the Far East, their clocks have stopped. Europe ends in an hour or 2 I think? And U.S. in 8 hours?

To GREE.... Please note this is as I believe this issue will be brought to you by many MW players. Luckily I'm currently still in the running for Top 100. I thought this tourney ended 4 4 hours ago for me. Good luck to all who are still in The Top 100 and is experiencing this time issue problem. Keep them Battle Points coming!

Drama Llama
06-17-2013, 02:04 AM
Gree aren't very good with clocks, numbers or doing the right thing by their customers don't ya know!

Big John
06-17-2013, 02:10 AM
It should end at the same time for everyone.

KillKat
06-17-2013, 02:16 AM
It should end at the same time for everyone.

IMPORTANT: If you are playing out of the Far East or any other countries than U.S (MIght be solution) CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS TO U.S. TIME. Just change my clock to U.S. time and my clock is now running correctly.

Viperpv
06-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Can see a lot of demands for units to be given by gree based on when the event said it was finishing, how are we spending real money to compete when they can't et the clock right

Hooligany
06-17-2013, 02:21 AM
Many of our faction members stopped n rely on the clock. As we have many in the eastern time zone out event ended fastest and I see our rankings dropping. Gree this is very unfair

Lamentor
06-17-2013, 03:16 AM
The event will end at 12PM PDT. There's still over 8 hours left.

lana
06-17-2013, 03:20 AM
both hlp an llp have a "soon" - do I have to continue or not - is it still counted or not
questions - questions

any answer hoppin around here??

ac_ric
06-17-2013, 04:06 AM
I'm in south east Asia:- Singapore n the event is still running although it does say 'soon' on the timer

Renegade007
06-17-2013, 05:34 AM
I stopped playing @ 11am GMT as this was stated end time and was ranked No 1 in my faction. Logged in 21/2 hours later to find event is still continuing and i have been knocked off top spot. Bit of catching up to do but yes it is still letting me add to my total, so I would say continue

lana
06-17-2013, 05:48 AM
I stopped playing @ 11am GMT as this was stated end time and was ranked No 1 in my faction. Logged in 21/2 hours later to find event is still continuing and i have been knocked off top spot. Bit of catching up to do but yes it is still letting me add to my total, so I would say continue

so continue - and don't tell the competitors :rolleyes:

Idiokus
06-17-2013, 06:59 AM
First, all must wait for event to start in the States...ok no problem the rest of the world waits for event to start. What I don't get is why the event over for me already when I started event at same time as others in US? It's been hours since event has ended for me, meanwhile others continue to play and score. I just don't get this...

Vegaman
06-17-2013, 07:06 AM
Now I know why the prizes haven't been issued. The game finished in Europe at 12 noon today.
I have gone back and my player is now out of the top 250 and in the mid 300's.

GREE THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND NOT FAIR. EITHER END THE GAME AT THE SAME TIME EVERYWHERE OR COMPENSATE PLAYERS FOR YOUR MESS UP.

lana
06-17-2013, 07:20 AM
First, all must wait for event to start in the States...ok no problem the rest of the world waits for event to start. What I don't get is why the event over for me already when I started event at same time as others in US? It's been hours since event has ended for me, meanwhile others continue to play and score. I just don't get this...

Bonjour Idiokus!

you can play on - just do it - my points are counted.

Yes i (a)gree it's a mess

Dragon11216
06-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Seems like every time zone has a different end time. And gree drops the ball again. So it looks my top 1000 finish is going down the drain.

Sumiala
06-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Can see a lot of demands for units to be given by gree based on when the event said it was finishing, how are we spending real money to compete when they can't et the clock right

How?
That is a good question.
Why do you continue to spend real money on this game when you know there is a very good chance someone 9probably including yourself) will get duped?
My advice is simple: don't spend real money, then you don' get too angry...

The one thing we have learned from history is that we don't learn from history...

Dragon11216
06-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Wonder what kind if nonsense answer were going to get in this one. It would be nice if they did right by us for a change. Admit you screw this up and compensate people for it. I know it's only a dream knowing how gree typically responds to these kind of situation.

Tctiger
06-17-2013, 10:28 AM
I delayed starting my work to finish this event this morning and played to timer , if gree screwed up that's not my fault and i can see no message otherwise so I expect my place when timer stopped to stand , good luck sorting this mess out gree, you've had plenty of experience sorting messes out though .

Sumiala
06-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Wonder what kind if nonsense answer were going to get in this one. It would be nice if they did right by us for a change. Admit you screw this up and compensate people for it. I know it's only a dream knowing how gree typically responds to these kind of situation.

I hear you.
But how do you compensate?
It is nearly impossible to work out who finished too soon and who continued to play and collect battle points, etc etc.
So do you give everybody 100 gold? That makes no sense, because not everyone has been affected in the same way.
And knowing Gree a little by now, they won't hand out gold, because they want people to continue to buy it.
And for some to me totally incomprehensible reason, there are still bucket loads of people that spend their hard-earned cash on this addiction, only to once again turn in complaint to Gree for yet another messed up event.

My simple advice: invest your money in something lasting. Or, burn yourself the next time when your money ended up being spent and you have been duped.
I am fascinated to see how long people continue to pour money into this, when time and again this forum is filled with more things that have gone wrong. Wallowing in the mire...

CJ54
06-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Hey guys, we're investigating this now and updates will be provided over in http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58383-Event-Appearing-To-End-Early-On-iOS

Hooligany
06-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi CJ,
May I know why my account was restricted from posting after I started this thread? Only until now I am able to start posted.
I couldn't even access my inbox on the new people who wish to join my faction.