PDA

View Full Version : Wish list or minor changes improvements/modifications to the game

Valid or
06-16-2013, 10:15 PM
Wish list or minor changes improvements/modifications to the game

1. A refresh button on guild chat.
2. A news feed for wars to help keep track of units lost in defence battles.
3. A way to privet message guild members.(not public places like there wall)
4. A return of contests, add me Monday,name that unit,best looking kingdom.

Feel free to add your thoughts or ideas that could improve gameplay.

Bluedood
06-16-2013, 10:37 PM
+1 ability to private message players in guild, not on public wall.

Ability to assign duties/abilities to officers(walls,upgrades,etc) and or have ranks you can name.

Guild castle with upgrades or boosts, guild kingdom all can build in and upgrade for guild income(stone quarry, gold mine refinery)

Valid or
06-17-2013, 01:19 PM
A increase to the war lte's. as it stands we seem to be on a three week rotation for wars. I was under the impression from the start that it was supposed to be four weeks(one month), a simple way to achieve this would be to add a extra lte into the schedule. 4 weeks between battles would be better for all(or so I gather from reading older forum posts)

EmperorJeff
06-17-2013, 02:15 PM
1. Ability for someone other than the Guild Leader to build walls
2. An additional role besides Officer and Member in guild. Something to recognize long standing members, but not give them all the power of an Officer.
3. A setting you can toggle on/off to prompt you any time you hit a button that uses gems to say "do you really want to spend XX gems to do Y?"
4. I'd like a screen on profile where you can see some breakdown of your Attack/Defense scores. (i.e. total from infantry, beast, machine, magic, total from boosts, total from weapons, armor, etc.)

steve_r
06-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Seeing boosted stats in attack results page. Especially as we collect more % bonuses from more wars.

jonny0284
06-17-2013, 02:30 PM
/Thread Close.

There's already a thread & I believe poll for this topic.

Kusa
06-17-2013, 02:32 PM
1. Remove vault or change it so it only protects a percentage of your total gold.

2. Add new money buildings

3. Add new units that can be bought

4. Show in profile what guild another person is in.

5. Love to see other rewards for guild wars like most wins most battles fought.
5b.Also love to see rewards for most wins and cp a person gets in a war.

steve_r
06-17-2013, 02:40 PM
(The long thread Kingdom Age Wish List now on page 4 is closed.)

Valid or
06-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Johnny0284, Thought the other was a very old thread, and dident whant to necro it, so started a new one.

Edited due to misspelling of name. Sorry.

Test123
06-17-2013, 03:45 PM
1. Alpha-sort allies list
2. Ability to view your guild members Kingdoms

TempusDA
06-18-2013, 03:30 AM
/Thread Close.

That thread was closed. New thread was an appropriate action in this case.

*) For Gold and Honor to be tracked the same way Gems are making Hacks oblsolete.

**) A long overdue announcement from Gree in the Forums what it has done, is doing and will do about Hacks.

1) 2 day wars instead of 3 day wars.

2) Shorter LTE with breaks in between. Non stop events back to back is a bit draining, maybe a break between events.

3) Some contests in the forums where Gree gives a little something back to the players and increases activity in the forums and the comunity.

4) Reply button that actually works and takes you to the persons wall for comments, instead of making you post on your own wall.

5) Fix the issue of wrong stats being shown when observing a rival, ally, or guild member's profile. Would be nice to se the actual stat as it was before.

6) A search function and pm abilty for comunicating in game.

7) Ability to search ally list or at the very least alphabetical.

8) Rank column in the Guild list. For the Amount of money and time invest into Guild wars the least Gree could do is show the rank in the Guild List in game.

9) Guild Rank shown in the Guild info page. We should not have to chase down a list to see where we are in the ranks.

10) Guild list sort that actually works cuae it deffinately is missing guilds when using sort function. The highest member guild shown is 36/36 I know there are guilds with more than 36 members, I know there is more than 1 guild with 36 members so why do I only see one.

I know I am asking a lot but hey it is a Wish List right :) My birthday is coming up maybe it could be my birthday present hehe. I will share it with everyone.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-18-2013, 03:34 AM
Everything TempusDA said.. +100

Berneburg
06-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Did anyone notice in Giant's Alley a ranking window on the Leaders tab? Was only there for me for a breif time but it was there. It might be coincidence or something I never noticed before, but at one point Brothers in Arms was ranked 100 and there was text with a little window at the top of the page the depicted just that. I thought it was new and permanent, but when I went back a little later it was gone. Maybe it just shows up when you are currently ranked at one of the designated "mile markers?"

Severoth
06-18-2013, 04:20 AM
Having search and sort function in the ally list is definitely needed. That list....oh man painful.

dstrbdsuperman
06-18-2013, 04:56 AM
I wish that I could play on another platform. I am going to be upgrading soon and I am leaning toward a windows phone and would love to play this game on that not just IOS.

Silent follower
06-18-2013, 05:14 AM
Did anyone notice in Giant's Alley a ranking window on the Leaders tab? Was only there for me for a breif time but it was there. It might be coincidence or something I never noticed before, but at one point Brothers in Arms was ranked 100 and there was text with a little window at the top of the page the depicted just that. I thought it was new and permanent, but when I went back a little later it was gone. Maybe it just shows up when you are currently ranked at one of the designated "mile markers?"

It is showing the number when you are on one of these mile markers, 1/2/3/10/25... I've seen it for our guild in several wars multiple times as we are fighting in and out of top 200.

jonny0284
06-18-2013, 01:50 PM

Appropriate? It's all repeating.

In an endless cycle.

I almost wish I wouldn't reply so that it wouldn't get bumped. But if it dies, then I have to read another new one in T minus 15 days.

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 05:19 AM
/Thread Close.

Johnny0284, Thought the other was a very old thread, and dident whant to necro it, so started a new one.

Edited due to misspelling of name. Sorry.

Appropriate? It's all repeating.

In an endless cycle.

I almost wish I wouldn't reply so that it wouldn't get bumped. But if it dies, then I have to read another new one in T minus 15 days.

But I seem to remember this :)

This is what it is going to look like after a good Moderator comes into the picture.

Instruct to Search. If the thread is old, it will have been closed thus no worries on a Necro & it also means the searcher can read. If it poses more questions, start the process over. If it can't be found, then a new thread can be started.

This is how a quality forum will roll. Smooth and efficient.

Person searched, didn't Necro, original thread closed, Some had more interest, person posted new thread. Seems to follow your guidelines.

But hey I can understand if you don't want to read the same subject again, no one is forcing you to hehe, well curiosity can be a B#@%&, :)

I guess I am the Brat today, couldn't resist, hope you at least get a laugh from it if even a sarcastic one.

Curious to see if you will resist the temptation of reentering this thread as I know you hate this subject, and further resist the temptation of replying. :cool:

If you do pop in Grats on doing well in the moderator poll quite the lead.

jonny0284
06-19-2013, 08:52 AM
"Stuff."

Toying with me? Lol.

And, thank you. :)

-----

All I'm saying is that the term "appropriate" is ambiguous when it comes to a topic. There was a thread? Yes. It was closed. But this (KA suggestions topic) wasn't necessarily a question/topic that needed a whole new thread. Why? Because the information is nearly identical and there was no need to clutter up the 'General' section with 2 threads that contain nearly identical information.

Maybe a 'Stickied' thread with contributions all being updated in the first post like our LTQ threads? That way a bump with repeat information isn't a Necro when it's all being contributed to see in the initial post.

But asking the same question for the sheer sake of not searching is not cool, it doesn't streamline information and in the end makes the Search process longer since you have to weed through more threads for a quality answer.

My idea: A few more Stickies with these constant topics. Close and/or Delete future threads if they are repeated.

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Toying with me? Lol.

And, thank you. :)

-----

All I'm saying is that the term "appropriate" is ambiguous when it comes to a topic. There was a thread? Yes. It was closed. But this (KA suggestions topic) wasn't necessarily a question/topic that needed a whole new thread. Why? Because the information is nearly identical and there was no need to clutter up the 'General' section with 2 threads that contain nearly identical information.

Maybe a 'Stickied' thread with contributions all being updated in the first post like our LTQ threads? That way a bump with repeat information isn't a Necro when it's all being contributed to see in the initial post.

But asking the same question for the sheer sake of not searching is not cool, it doesn't streamline information and in the end makes the Search process longer since you have to weed through more threads for a quality answer.

My idea: A few more Stickies with these constant topics. Close and/or Delete future threads if they are repeated.

Maybe just a little, but i knew you would appreciate it. hehe

By appropriate I was referring to the fact that the thread was closed, therefore people were unable to add on the subject. I think the person was totally aware that the subject had been brought up before and was merely trying to reopen the dialog since none could be added to the original thread, to see what peoples current desires for changes to the game were.

But, I totally agree with you, would be nice for sticky on revolving topics, especially if it is closed to be reopened, if there is still interest in the topic.

Maybe a stickied thread for requests to reopen a thread that has been closed but is still relevant and has continued interest, would be much preferred to a long line of closed threads on the same subject.

Avery good reason for the forums to have moderators that are willing and that will spend the time to trim the fat, organize and well moderate, the forums as is direly needed. Hope Gree follows through.

Maybe when you are one of the moderators a to do list. :)

Bubba349
06-19-2013, 11:02 AM
They should allow more social contact in app, so it is easier to get allies and guild members

Skyraiders
06-19-2013, 11:30 AM
while mostly everything i could wish for is on this list.....there is one thing i do wish we could see that i do not see here.

Wall hits......how many times a player hits a wall or hits the castle. These players are valuable in thier own right. there is no way to tell who and how many times that person hits a wall/castle. some times the question of particapation comes up and you say...so and so didnt do anything this war when in fact he/she has been pounding (the useless...LOL) walls or if that person cant find a person to hit they attack the castle.

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 11:38 AM
while mostly everything i could wish for is on this list.....there is one thing i do wish we could see that i do not see here.

Wall hits......how many times a player hits a wall or hits the castle. These players are valuable in thier own right. there is no way to tell who and how many times that person hits a wall/castle. some times the question of particapation comes up and you say...so and so didnt do anything this war when in fact he/she has been pounding (the useless...LOL) walls or if that person cant find a person to hit they attack the castle.

Yes wall hitters, Castle hitters, and mega hitters against GG are unsung heroes of war. More the castle and mega hits against GG. Nice point Sky

Carl47a
06-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Better customer service from Gree.

No more crap updates from Gree which stop dedicated players from playing :mad:

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Better customer service from Gree.

No more crap updates from Gree which stop dedicated players from playing :mad:

Maybe keep this link on speed dial solves most problems. It's a nice back up next time you have issues with game.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57970-Temporary-fix-for-game-issues.