PDA

View Full Version : Launcher Case Leader Board Issue

Jaebee
06-16-2013, 10:14 PM
For two days I have had enough rockets to get the "You are in the Top 50" message at the top of leader board screen. However, even though I've hovered around 20th place, I've not once had my name appear on the actual list. I've had enough to be as high as 14 and as low as 25, but never an amount anywhere near 50th place. I've sent a ticket in (#661633) as I'm concerned there will be a lack of that top 50 prize when all is said and done. CJ/Sirius...anyone??

Wingman GRI
06-16-2013, 10:36 PM
I have exactly the same issue. I have been top 50 for 2 days, but my name is not showing up on the leaderboard. I also send a ticket to GREEdy but no reply yet. I am now a bit hesitant. Continue with risk of spending a lot of gold, but not getting the prize or go on...

Jaebee
06-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Yeah, at this point we are kind of "pot committed" to use a poker term

Anonymously Yours
06-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Take screenshots and you'll have PROOF to make your case, if you don't get what you've got coming to you.

TheOracle
06-17-2013, 02:35 AM
Hey guys,

We're looking into this issue now. Our data does show the correct number of event items logged so prizes will still be credited to you at the end of the event based on the number of event items you have collected, even if you are not showing up on the leaderboard.

We are definitely looking into why this is happening and hopefully we'll have your names showing up in the correct positions on the leaderboard soon.

357 233 166
06-17-2013, 02:50 AM
It seem some of the events is specially made for the hackers to win tops prizes. Custosmade tailormade to suit hacks as always the top winners.

Jaebee
06-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Hey guys,

We're looking into this issue now. Our data does show the correct number of event items logged so prizes will still be credited to you at the end of the event based on the number of event items you have collected, even if you are not showing up on the leaderboard.

We are definitely looking into why this is happening and hopefully we'll have your names showing up in the correct positions on the leaderboard soon.

Thanks Oracle!

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 07:29 AM
Hey guys,

Oracle, Assuming there are 200 unlisted players with number of opened boxes exceeding the number of opened boxes of the the listed player number 1 in the leader board, is this means all the 200 unlisted players will have the same special prize for been number 1 as the same for the listed player number 1 in the leader board ???

Jaebee
06-18-2013, 02:11 PM
So despite a reply from the ticket I submitted that said there was nothing to worry about, I don't have either unit after finishing with over 180 rockets...and I just confirmed with another player (who was shown on the leader board) that he received his units...please fix this Gree.

Golf4life
06-18-2013, 02:16 PM
DUDE

it has only been 2 hours...
So despite a reply from the ticket I submitted that said there was nothing to worry about, I don't have either unit after finishing with over 180 rockets...and I just confirmed with another player (who was shown on the leader board) that he received his units...please fix this Gree.

fofito30
06-18-2013, 03:08 PM
The Oracle, I sent 2 tickets regarding said issue, last one was #668927 with a pic taken with 1:27 hrs to play, I had 175 crates, wasn't listed on top 50 and then the system booted me out (I use iPad) and wasn't able to return the game until it was over (also sent a pic of last position), its been almost3 hours since event ended and ai haven't receive neither the top 250 nor top 50 prize as am told that I finished within the top 50

Jaebee
06-18-2013, 03:09 PM
DUDE

it has only been 2 hours...
Yes, and (some) have been awarded their prizes, while others have not. But perhaps you'd like me to just look at the track record here and not worry...right.

A closed mouth doesn't get fed.

Roscoe782
06-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Everyone has gotten their 300 gold from the last snafu right? ;)

fofito30
06-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Everyone has gotten their 300 gold from the last snafu right? ;)

NOT ME!!!, but I trust it will get fixed along my top 50

Drama Llama
06-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Well if you don't get it then you'll probably get about 450 insult gold (at some undetermined point in the future) based on previous form!

5dollargeneral
06-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Who do I have to contact regarding a similar case? I was in the top 250 with time under 1 hour with 42 opened rockets and I spent gold getting to that target.

wittywon
06-18-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm another player in top 250 that didn't receive units.

Scoucer
06-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Who do I have to contact regarding a similar case? I was in the top 250 with time under 1 hour with 42 opened rockets and I spent gold getting to that target.
I had 40 open and seemed to drop out of the top 250 after time had already expired, then it disappeared so I couldn't do anything about it... Giant waste of gold, won't be doing that again

jomal4
06-18-2013, 07:51 PM
I supposedly finished in the top 50. I haven't seen either unit.
Fix this gree!

Hank-MW
06-18-2013, 08:06 PM
I was supposedly in the top 50 with an hour to go and I finished with with 171 rockets. I would really like to know what place I finished in and when I'll be receiving my units. I spent a lot of real money to get this unit and I would like to know what is going on. Thanks!

Jaebee
06-19-2013, 03:46 AM
TheOracle...can we get an update please

SirV007
06-19-2013, 04:27 AM
I ensured I stayed in the top 250, I had more rockets than the leader board indicated the lowest entry was - around 20 more I think, yet at the end no prize. I have only been playing this game for a week & this was my first ( maybe last ) event. Although reading this post, if there were as many in the top 50 maybe I got pushed out? Even so, dodgy coding\software defects should not penalise what each players device showed at the end of the event.
I set my alarm to wake half an hr before it closed to ensure I was still in the play - i was, well so i thought! Even 3 hrs after it ended & the leader boards were frozen, I was still showing as being in the Top 250. I don't want a token gold gesture, I want the reward with the attack & defence stats!

Wingman GRI
06-19-2013, 04:44 AM
I had 65 launchers but did not get a top 250 prize...

Anonymously Yours
06-19-2013, 05:13 AM
I had 65 launchers but did not get a top 250 prize...If you took screenshots, send same with a ticket. Gree will investigate and you should get the applicable trinket.

KRoach
06-19-2013, 06:10 AM
I've got the same problem, finished with 171 rockets, spent an ungodly amount of gold on this event and have nothing to show for it. I also did not show up on the leader board and figured it would be resolved in the end. I took a screen shoot and submitted a ticket (669684), would like to get this resolved. Although i have very little faith it will happen soon. It took me 3 months to get my bonus gold rewards resolved. I'll keep my eye on this post to see if anyone gets made whole.

fofito30
06-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Would be nice if Oracle gave us some insight

421Darren
06-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Hey guys,

one day after no unit has reached the base, I was in the top 250 !!
(support ticket opened too, no reply until now)
there's a way to check ranking list ?

MW_player
06-19-2013, 09:51 AM
I am in the same situation. I should be in the top 50 yet I haven't received the prize for the top 50 or the top 250. I spent I ton of gold to try to get the +3 energy unit. I have opened a ticket but no response so far. After the issue with the last health regen unit please address this ASAP to gain back your customers confidence. I love this game, but I can't continue spending if this issue is not resolved. This would be the final straw.

421Darren
06-19-2013, 09:58 AM
I am in the same situation. I should be in the top 50 yet I haven't received the prize for the top 50 or the top 250. I spent I ton of gold to try to get the +3 energy unit. I have opened a ticket but no response so far. After the issue with the last health regen unit please address this ASAP to gain back your customers confidence. I love this game, but I can't continue spending if this issue is not resolved. This would be the final straw.

Agree in full !!

Jaebee
06-19-2013, 05:18 PM
My original ticket informing Gree of the leaderboard issue was closed (ironically the same day as the event finished), a new ticket has been submitted, but still no word. Get it fixed please...ASAP.

Bad News
06-19-2013, 05:22 PM

I'm in same situation as many others and really wanted the +3 energy regen unit. Opened trouble ticket got vague response that offered no solution/explanation. Like others, I spent a lot of real $$$ over several days based on leaderboard rankings. When event ended leaderboard said I was in Top 50...so I expect a Top 50 and Top 250 prize. I love the game, but penalizing players for relying on the leaderboard is simply wrong. I should have listened to others and not participated in this event. Several hundred dollars later and nothing to show leaves a bad taste...

CJ54
06-19-2013, 06:00 PM
We're checking the reward script right now to see if something went wrong.

Jhenry02
06-19-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm sorry... but if?

You have multiple players with legitimate screen caps of their leaderboard position and not only were they not listed they were not awarded their prizes.

I'm sorry but their aint no if in this situation, something malfunctioned and people weren't rewarded.
I think the proper response is,

"We're checking into the rewards script right now, something went wrong. Please bear with us as we sort this situation."

Jaebee
06-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Hey guys,

We're checking the reward script right now to see if something went wrong.

CJ,

I'm pretty sure the two issues aren't mutually exclusive. I should have been somewhere between 15th-20th position last I saw the leaderboard, and I, like several others here who've posted, got neither the top50 or the top250 prize.

I am a cow
06-19-2013, 06:30 PM
CJ,

I'm pretty sure the two issues aren't mutually exclusive. I should have been somewhere between 15th-20th position last I saw the leaderboard, and I, like several others here who've posted, got neither the top50 or the top250 prize.

well thats just an insult to injury :( hope you get the prizes

Jaebee
06-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Just received notice that they are currently working on fixing this issue ASAP, and they appreciate my patience and will be contacting me again shortly.

So at least there was an issue (the "if" has been taken out) :-)

MW_player
06-20-2013, 02:48 PM
That is Great news. I received a reply last night asking if I still had the issue. I have confidence they will resolve this. Thanks for the update!

CJ54
06-20-2013, 03:38 PM
We've been working on this today, we'll update as soon as we have an update.

MW_player
06-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the update CJ! Glad to hear you are making progress on it. Please keep us in the loop on the progress. Thanks!

CJ54
06-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Well that was fast. UPDATE: We found the source of the problem. Temporary server weirdness on Friday caused the issue; we will be running a script to recompute the winners' list properly and we will award people who should have been in the top 250/50. This is potentially going to take a couple of days but we'll get this cleared up.

I am a cow
06-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Well that was fast. UPDATE: We found the source of the problem. Temporary server weirdness on Friday caused the issue; we will be running a script to recompute the winners' list properly and we will award people who should have been in the top 250/50. This is potentially going to take a couple of days but we'll get this cleared up.

Finally GREE support fixes issue!

Jhenry02
06-20-2013, 05:49 PM
So what about those people who already received their prices but don't necessarily deserve them?

I am a cow
06-20-2013, 05:50 PM
So what about those people who already received their prices but don't necessarily deserve them?

I think GREE is just letting them keep it, why not?

Bad News
06-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Looks like Gree, simply closed my ticket...wondering if same thing happened to others? I removed screenshot from my second reply, but left text.

June 20 - Second Reply
Re: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Modern War Issue Report (ticket #669540)

Issue continues. Ticket needs to stay open. See leaderboard screenshot showing I was in Top 50 for Launcher Case Event. Why hasn't Top 50 & Top 250 prizes been awarded? When will they?

June 19 - First Reply
Thank you for replying. Yes, the issue continues. Please re-open ticket. I haven't received Top 50 or Top 250 prizes for Poland Launcher Case Event.

June 19 - Gree Initial Response To Ticket
Thank you for contacting Funzio Support. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Is this issue still occurring?

Regards,

Cree

Jaebee
06-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Well, as a heavy gold spender, to log on today and see a virtual slap in the face..."hey lets not fix an issue of importance to the heavy spenders, lets distract them with another FvF instead." I won't be getting top 50 or 100 in this event as a player(and unfortunately my faction mates will suffer a lower faction ranking due to that), because I'm not going to buy any more gold until my units are awarded...just a matter of principle now. Fix one issue, before you creat the opportunity for more issues Gree.

Bad News
06-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Agree totally! Glad to see that I'm not the only one who stopped buying gold and has lost interest in this weekend's Tournament of Factions.

Last weekend's Tournament had leaderboard problems as well...so I've lost confidence.

Hmm...this script works:
broken leaderboards + terrible ticket response = less gold brought

fofito30
06-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Agree totally! Glad to see that I'm not the only one who stopped buying gold and has lost interest in this weekend's Tournament of Factions.

Last weekend's Tournament had leaderboard problems as well...so I've lost confidence.

Hmm...this script works:
broken leaderboards + terrible ticket response = less gold brought

Actually am aheavy gold user, making over a million WD's points per each of the last 4 events. Want to agree with everyone that no gold until my prize has been awarded. Been waiting for 4 full days and patient enough to give GREE time to correct their failure. Am sorry to my faction members and by this means want to apologize to them, but I will keep free and won't buy gold until my situation is fixed. Enough is enough!!!

Jaebee
06-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Any further word CJ/TheOracle...anybody??

Anaz
06-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Any further word CJ/TheOracle...anybody??

I have not heard anything yet..

Wingman GRI
06-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Hey guys,

CJ / Serius can you please give us an update. I still have not received the top 250 unit. My ticket number is 682229

Wingman GRI
06-23-2013, 10:50 PM
Bump it up again

Jaebee
06-24-2013, 05:10 AM
Another week come and gone, two more events started and almost finished...pay up Gree!

MW_player
06-24-2013, 06:42 AM
CJ

Do you have any update you can provide for those of us that have been patiently waiting to get these items that we paid $100's for?

Jaebee
06-24-2013, 11:07 AM
I'd prefer not to have to resort to the kind of comments that might get me banned...so Gree get off your backside!

fofito30
06-24-2013, 11:40 AM
In all fairness to everyone involved, am sure Gree tech guys been busy with running 4 events at the same time, enjoying the weekend and/or getting ready to launch the next event. that said, most of us that are still waiting for the top 50 and Top 250 could use some answers as we invested gold (real money) into the game and Webern promised answered and issue fixed in a couple of days and been more than a couple of days and nothing yet. No prize, no compensation and no money returned, talk about consumer solutions

Jaebee
06-24-2013, 12:25 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking that +3 energy sure might come in handy during this LTQ! Sure am glad I invested the gold/$$ to get it...oh wait, that's right...I don't have it STILL!!

MW_player
06-24-2013, 03:30 PM
It is
Extremely disappointing that this issue wasn't resolved before this LTQ started. After all that is why most of us spent a small fortune going after the boost. We wanted to limit out spend in THIS event. I have been very optimistic on this thread despite zero feedback from gree on my tickets or PMs but that optimism is fading. Maybe I should have learned the first time my boost reward didn't work.

Enough already. Please Fix it or give me my gold back.

Bad News
06-24-2013, 05:37 PM
It is
Extremely disappointing that this issue wasn't resolved before this LTQ started. After all that is why most of us spent a small fortune going after the boost. We wanted to limit out spend in THIS event. I have been very optimistic on this thread despite zero feedback from gree on my tickets or PMs but that optimism is fading. Maybe I should have learned the first time my boost reward didn't work.

Enough already. Please Fix it or give me my gold back.

Gree your lack of updates to this forum and/or individual trouble tickets hurts your creditability with customers. There was optimism when you indicated it would take a couple of days to fix a rewards script. Now the couple of days have past and there is no new update. Agree...please fix or give me back my gold.

Jaebee
06-25-2013, 12:00 AM
Since there is a shiny new black eye to focus everyone's attention (stat drop), I guess we will need to stay vigilant here on our end to make sure you guys are still working this issue. Although I'm sure it won't actually be taken care of until the LTQ is finished...heaven forbid we have that energy boost during the event we had in mind when we spent the gold!

Hertz MW
06-25-2013, 12:02 AM
I finally got my 250 unit :-)

Jaebee
06-25-2013, 12:26 AM
Congrats...I don't have either...still

fofito30
06-25-2013, 05:28 AM
Am really happy for you!!! How many crates did you open? And when did GREE solved the issue? So far none here

MW_player
06-25-2013, 06:43 AM
Nothing for me yet either. Have they even announced the cutoffs for top250 and top50?

Rough Neck
06-25-2013, 08:11 AM
S

CJ54, what is the solution and where is the prizes for the winners !!! Gree should compensate the winners for their failure to honor the winners the prizes and up to date no solution nor any prizes awarded !!!

Jaebee
06-25-2013, 03:42 PM
This is stupid...tell us something Gree, get that wonderful team of engineers on this issue now that stats are better again.

MW_player
06-25-2013, 05:23 PM
Please give us an update. This is just ridiculous.

Jaebee
06-26-2013, 02:02 AM
CJ/Sirius/TheOracle/Somebody with a warm body or a pulse that works at Gree,

We haven't heard a peep out of you in well over a week regarding this issue. I'm not sure how many people were affected, but I do realize that those of us who placed in the top 50 USUALLY spend a lot of gold on events, in other words we are the definition of "heavy" spenders. That revenue stream has now stopped per mine and other comments here. Why would a company shun 1000's of dollars? Is Gree so inept now as to not care at all about income? I thought after hearing about recent financial issues, that you would be ready to bend over backwards to appease people who help pay for the roofs over your heads, and the food in your bellies, etc.

When the stats issue came up earlier this week, your "team of engineers" took care of that relatively fast. Is that because it affected enough people to make it worth our time/effort to do something?? Patience is running dangerously thin, so you need to get the following done...

1) fix this issue, award the players who deserve the prizes...should be easy as one of you confirmed that the info was being captured when I first started this thread.
2) at the absolute, very least, give us a detailed update and make yourselves more available for questions, etc.
3) learn from this with future issues, quit hiding behind your virtual cubicles when problems arise. Make yourselves readily available on issues. In other words, Gree Support needs to actually be supportive.

Bad News
06-26-2013, 02:51 AM
CJ/Sirius/TheOracle/Somebody with a warm body or pulse at Gree,

It's past time to start communicating details on this issue. After a week, its inconceiveable that you don't know (1) how many cases it took to be in both the Top 250 and Top 50, (2) which players should have receive prizes, (3) which of those players haven't received their prizes, and (4) some timeline for resolving this rewards issue.

The apathy shown in handling this rewards issue decreases confidence and reminds me of BP's approach to handling its Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Your lack of communications via any channel is becoming a bigger issue and causing more harm. When can we expect an update and via what channels?

fofito30
06-26-2013, 06:04 AM
Request:
Dear guys at Gree, let me be simple and clear. Thanks to a concerned friend I have a picture that clearly states that said player was awarded a top 50 finish - he reached 33- with 172 crates open. That said, simple logic states that anyone with more that 172 crates (I finished with 175) should be awarded a top 50 jet plus it's regen boost. (Definitely the reason I spend the roughly more than 2.5 vaults of gold for it was to have that regen time for LTQ's).
That said, its been over a week, believe we heard from you collectively as you posted that you were aware of the issue and then posted that in a couple of days we should all be informed. Also I believe we all received a reply email for our tickets stating basically in a couple of days it should be solved (if memory serves me well it was last Thursday), so almost 3 days have pass -giving you that weekend are usually off and you had 4 events running- and NO NEWS, NO POST, NO UNITS, NO REGEN and you still got my gold (real money).
It's absurd beyond words that you can't give us a logical, perfectly understandable, common sense reason for such a delay when you all said -in your few post- that you had found the glitch over 4 working days ago.
Will appreciate your comments,
Respectfully

Jaebee
06-26-2013, 01:51 PM
GREE, we're still here, and still upset...fix it!

Jhenry02
06-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Jaebee, which two units were you missing the top 25 and 250?

atretes1
06-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Does anyone have a screenshot of the top 250 unit?

MW_player
06-26-2013, 07:34 PM
I could complain but it serves no purpose. Title says it all.

lemonhaze
06-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Any further word CJ/TheOracle...anybody?? when will all the heavy gold spenders realize they are being scammed will it be this last event or further on down the road..there is obviously something wrong with grees system to have smoething messed up ever day of the week..untill u all stop spending ungodly amts of gold for pixals on a screen nothing will change..why would they change when ppl like u are throwing ur cash at them no matter what they do...free playing is the best bc u dont have to worry when something goes wrong..i guess addiction is a serious problem in MW i never thought it was till i joined this forum..if u stick ur hand in a fire and get burnt are u gonna do it again? NO i wouldnt think so,so why continue doing the same with ur cash..untill everone cuts back on the funds they spend gree will contiune to operate the way they are..if nothing changes nothing changes..when the cash stops flowing in thats when things changes..gl i hope u get ur unit u paid 200 or 300$ for

Anaz
06-27-2013, 02:33 AM
I'm still waiting to hear from support on my top 50 unit. I wonder what's taking them so long to publish the results

fofito30
06-27-2013, 05:39 AM
Caj/TheOracle/GREE SUPPORT: Any news about our claims? You asked us to be patient and most of us been. The reason most players went into the crate event was to get hold of the +3 Energy for LTQ's and that is almost over, been more than a week since you received the reports and NOTHING!!! Been more that 5 working days since you posted that in a couple of days will be fixed and NOTHING!!! Are you guys neglecting your consumers?

5dollargeneral
06-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Did anybody in the top 250 receive their unit? If so how many crates did you open? I had opened 42 crates with under 1 hour, any person with 36 opened was in the top 250 on my screen, was this the same for everybody else? And what is with the ticket number, I complained here right after the event. Where do I get a ticket number from?

Gree I have spent money to buy gold to stay in the top 250 please fix this.

Jaebee
06-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Did anybody in the top 250 receive their unit? If so how many crates did you open? I had opened 42 crates with under 1 hour, any person with 36 opened was in the top 250 on my screen, was this the same for everybody else? And what is with the ticket number, I complained here right after the event. Where do I get a ticket number from?

Gree I have spent money to buy gold to stay in the top 250 please fix this.

Some people were given their prize(s) right away. If they were shown on the leader-board in the top 50, they got the units right upon conclusion of the event. Several of us had enough to be in the top 50 (and theoretically the top 250, you just can't see those names), yet were never shown on the leader-board and ARE STILL AWAITING OUR AWARDS!!!! (Sorry 5dollar, the yelling wasn't towards you)

Hertz MW
06-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Bump it up

MW_player
06-27-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm still waiting to hear from support on my top 50 unit. I wonder what's taking them so long to publish the results

They are waiting on the LTQ to finish! LOL.

Sirius
06-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Hi there folks,

Please contact support and they will credit you the correct rewards after checking the logs. We do apologize for this occurring. Please note CJ's previous posting in this thread.

~Sirius

Jaebee
06-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi there folks,

Please contact support and they will credit you the correct rewards after checking the logs. We do apologize for this occurring. Please note CJ's previous posting in this thread.

~Sirius
So submit a new ticket? "Sirius-ly"? I will if it will help, but seems like that will just clog an already congested system. Wow.

Jaebee
06-27-2013, 03:29 PM
We're checking the reward script right now to see if something went wrong.this one he didn't know "if something went wrong"...

We've been working on this today, we'll update as soon as we have an update.this one implies something was wrong, but was to be continued...

Well that was fast. UPDATE: We found the source of the problem. Temporary server weirdness on Friday caused the issue; we will be running a script to recompute the winners' list properly and we will award people who should have been in the top 250/50. This is potentially going to take a couple of days but we'll get this cleared up.this one says a "couple of days" (which means two days), and it will be cleared up. Nothing about needing to resubmit a new ticket.

Hi there folks,

~Sirius So I'm not sure exactly which part we are supposed to "note" of his previous replies. Since they were all over a week ago.

All that being said, thank you for at least responding with a potential end to this mess. A new ticket will be sent from me shortly. Cheers.

KRoach
06-27-2013, 03:32 PM
I've still got no rewards and had 171 rockets. Has GREE released the number of to keys required for top 50?

MW_player
06-27-2013, 04:08 PM
I have replied to my to ticket 3'times and got no response. I guess I need a new ticket? Like I said, resolved when the LTQ is over

fofito30
06-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi there folks,

~Sirius
Ok sent a third ticket about 1:30 hours ago, lets see if am lucky.

MW_player
06-27-2013, 11:59 PM
Still nothing. ^bump^

fofito30
06-28-2013, 06:14 AM
Hi there folks,

~Sirius
Good morning guys at Gree, another event since the crate event gone and the big event a few hours away and no solution to our problem. As requested sent a new ticket yet no reply save for the generic babble saying my ticket will be looked shortly but you are too busy, etc.
And by the way, yes I admitt buying gold again to finish LTQ but won't buy gold for WD until issue is solved in a clear and satisfactory manner.

Jaebee
06-28-2013, 07:30 AM
Good morning guys at Gree, another event since the crate event gone and the big event a few hours away and no solution to our problem. As requested sent a new ticket yet no reply save for the generic babble saying my ticket will be looked shortly but you are too busy, etc.
And by the way, yes I admitt buying gold again to finish LTQ but won't buy gold for WD until issue is solved in a clear and satisfactory manner.

At least you got the generic reply...me, not so much

Philsbase
06-28-2013, 09:46 AM
Anybody home at Gree where are my top50 and top 250 units?? If not give me the gold back spent.... My first reply from a chris was I have the units already, guess he/she did not bother to look at the attached screenshots or even read the ticket.... Second reply was we are working on it.... Week later still no units.....!Forget the units give the gold back

Mohawk
06-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi Phil, do u know why I can't transfer my mw game to another iPhone? It use to be ok when I did b4. Thk

Jaebee
06-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Sigh at ^ post..

Well guys looking at the WD leader board, there are some conspicuous absentees. Guess that means our little annoying issue is about to be placed on the back burner once again. There is some poetic justice with having "The Big 3" experience a leader board issue like us "little guys" I suppose, but if that is what's going on with Poland Leader Board, I have a feeling it will get fixed faster then our crate event leader board (which never did get fixed)...and still hasn't.

BTW, 2 new tickets sent in since Sirius suggested to contact support...not even an auto reply yet...uh oh.

oldplayernewerforumuser
06-28-2013, 01:31 PM
there are simpler solutions for those upset and spending too much money

Jaebee
06-28-2013, 03:02 PM
there are simpler solutions for those upset and spending too much money

Thank you so much for your input, how ever did we manage before you?

MW_player
06-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Guys I just got my top 250 and top 50 units. Damn near fainted when I read the email.

Sirius
06-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Hey Folks,

For those who still have not got the rewards, you should be contacted with in the next few days. Please note support will be checking the logs to see if you have earned the rewards and even more so if you qualified.

Please note, some of you folks could already have them, try restarting the app a few times and check your inventory. Thats just a in case method.

I do apologize for this taking longer than it should.

~Sirius

Jaebee
06-29-2013, 01:43 AM
No rewards yet for me, but I was sent a PM by a support guy, asking for ticket numbers.

iamnasty
06-29-2013, 03:53 AM
Hey Folks,

For those who still have not got the rewards, you should be contacted with in the next few days. Please note support will be checking the logs to see if you have earned the rewards and even more so if you qualified.

Please note, some of you folks could already have them, try restarting the app a few times and check your inventory. Thats just a in case method.

~Sirius

I have sent 7 tickets with screen shots and none been answered, including to CJ54, if Gree unable to deliver and award the prizes please return the gold spent !!!

fofito30
06-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Hey Folks,

~Sirius No,nothing here yet, not even after restarting the app a few times nor an email from someone. Guess will have to write a new ticket (6 by the way in as many days)

fofito30
06-29-2013, 03:46 PM
No,nothing here yet, not even after restarting the app a few times nor an email from someone. Guess will have to write a new ticket (6 by the way in as many days)
Thank you Gree, specially S, for honoring your word and delivering my top 50 and top 250 prizes!!!

Jaebee
06-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Just got mine finally, a little late but better late than never.

iamnasty
06-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Yep, finally got mine too, thank you to Laso and CJ54

Cheers👀

Anaz
06-30-2013, 03:50 AM
I have not got mine yet and no response for my support tickets.

Rough Neck
06-30-2013, 05:15 AM
I have not got mine yet and no response for my support tickets.

Probably you're not in the Top 250 !!!

Anaz
06-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Probably you're not in the Top 250 !!!

I was in top 50 mate. I've written to them and they have not replied which is my grouse.

5dollargeneral
06-30-2013, 08:21 AM
Still no response for (ticket #696859). Did you finish awarding the prizes?

Philsbase
07-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Still no response for (ticket #696859). Did you finish awarding the prizes?

I hope not i haven’t got my top 50 and top 250 units yet

Wingman GRI
07-01-2013, 08:52 AM
I hope not i haven’t got my top 50 and top 250 units yet

This shows that members of SUP not always get a VIP threathment.

Anaz
07-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Gree has fixed my issue finally. Got my top 50 prize

Philsbase
07-02-2013, 04:45 AM
Gree has fixed my issue finally. Got my top 50 prize

nice one... just waiting for mine now did Gree say if they had fixed the issue so this does not happen next auction event?

Jaebee
07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
nice one... just waiting for mine now did Gree say if they had fixed the issue so this does not happen next auction event?no, they said they were aware of it during the event (after we brought it to their attention), but also said it wouldn't affect prize distribution...oops. It took one of the support staff sending PMs out, then players replying with ticket numbers to get the issue fixed. And since he PMd me first, I have to believe it was because we were a bit 'vocal' on this thread.

Bad News
07-02-2013, 06:29 PM
no, they said they were aware of it during the event (after we brought it to their attention), but also said it wouldn't affect prize distribution...oops. It took one of the support staff sending PMs out, then players replying with ticket numbers to get the issue fixed. And since he PMd me first, I have to believe it was because we were a bit 'vocal' on this thread.

Received my prizes as well. Agree persistent 'vocal' helped. Hope Gree fixed issue for next auction event.

Philsbase
07-03-2013, 10:09 AM
no, they said they were aware of it during the event (after we brought it to their attention), but also said it wouldn't affect prize distribution...oops. It took one of the support staff sending PMs out, then players replying with ticket numbers to get the issue fixed. And since he PMd me first, I have to believe it was because we were a bit 'vocal' on this thread.

Well I hope I get a PM or reply to my tickets am still without the two units one of which would have helped in the current LTQ.

Come on Gree its been weeks.... Gree I noticed you closed my ticket ??? I have opened it AGAIN old ticket 668800 new ticket 710439 & ticket 697725 screenshots attached to all tickets .. Thanks

Philsbase
07-04-2013, 04:17 AM
bump for Gree's sake

Philsbase
07-05-2013, 01:13 PM
another leaderboard event just started and I still have not got the units from the last event .....!!!!

atretes1
07-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Me either ha see what I do on this one....nothing.

Philsbase
07-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Me either ha see what I do on this one....nothing.

also.. why should I spent 15k gold to get nothing !

Philsbase
07-07-2013, 03:58 AM
Still no reply to my tickets and I am still without the units !!!

Philsbase
07-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Ok so things seem to be moving... I was given the top 250 unit but not the top 50. Does anyone know what 182 missiles would have placed me I thought it was around the 22nd place. I don't have a shot of the leader board just what I got..

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/katiephil/image_zps70afefaa.png (http://s278.photobucket.com/user/katiephil/media/image_zps70afefaa.png.html)

Philsbase
07-11-2013, 02:19 PM
11th July and still no top 50 unit

Philsbase
07-11-2013, 02:48 PM
yippi just got my unit thanks R top man :)