PDA

View Full Version : Sirius, Launcher Case Event Ultimate Weapon Unit please advertise...

Gambit12
06-16-2013, 09:31 PM
Everyone is playing the Auction event blind here. We have no idea what the Ultimate Weapon Prize looks like. Can you post the screenshots here of the prize or post it in the announcement section so that everyone can see it. It didn't pop out during the start of Launcher Case Event. No one has it unlike in Crime City the Ultimate Prize pop out anytime when you log-in & why not here in MW. What's seems to be the problem why Gree can't fix it..?

The event has 1 day, 14 hours, & 31 minutes to go & still we don't have a clue what is the Ultimate Prize looks like. Can you do something about it Sirius please, thanks..!

**Launcher Case Event Thread link below:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58131-Launcher-Case-Event..!&referrerid=47800

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 09:33 PM
I have a feeling there is no ultimate prize.

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Oh children, have thee no faith? Please, trust and spend, someone will get an unbelievable prize.

Gambit12
06-16-2013, 09:40 PM
I have a feeling there is no ultimate prize.

Thats sucks for #1 winner then cause whoever it is he or she we'll spent a lot on gold without anything in return...:cool:

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Thats sucks for #1 winner then cause whoever it is he or she we'll spent a lot on gold without anything in return...:cool:Nothing in return, you say? You'll have satisfaction trying to be the winner.

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Nothing in return, you say? You'll have satisfaction trying to be the winner.

I guess some of them has that feeling if you win you'll have that satisfaction, but not me. I'm a light gold spender & not that rich like top 3 faction team in WD event...

**Edit: Keep bumping this thread to be always in page 1 so that Gree or other Admin can see this, thanks...

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Bump CJ so that he can see this thread...:(

Generik79
06-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Everyone is playing the Auction event blind here. We have no idea what the Ultimate Weapon Prize looks like. Can you post the screenshots here of the prize or post it in the announcement section so that everyone can see it. It didn't pop out during the start of Launcher Case Event. No one has it unlike in Crime City the Ultimate Prize pop out anytime when you log-in & why not here in MW. What's seems to be the problem why Gree can't fix it..?

The event has 1 day, 14 hours, & 31 minutes to go & still we don't have a clue what is the Ultimate Prize looks like. Can you do something about it Sirius please, thanks..!

**Launcher Case Event Thread link below:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58131-Launcher-Case-Event..!&referrerid=47800

Yeah, I wanna see what the unit is that Savage is going to get!

I am a cow
06-17-2013, 11:42 PM
Hope their is none then Savage from SUP 1 won't get stronger

Gambit12
06-19-2013, 10:33 PM
I'll keep bumping this thread until Sirius or CJ reveal the Ultimate Weapon prize unit...

JohnnyR
06-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Bump for Gambit.

Cannot believe these shenanigans are still happening...

TheOracle
06-20-2013, 02:31 AM
The top prize was the GROM Spec Ops, 20140 attack, 15783 defense, +20% attack infantry bonus.

Cuthbert (B$A)
06-20-2013, 03:36 AM
Timely response. You should change your user name to the Historian.

Fl@sh
06-20-2013, 03:42 AM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/null_zps7ae11dab.png

Gambit12
06-20-2013, 08:07 AM
The top prize was the GROM Spec Ops, 20140 attack, 15783 defense, +20% attack infantry bonus.

Thank you TheOracle! Its about time you showed up after the launcher event was over. Next time please advertise it before or during the leaderboard event. Cause everyone is shooting blanks on playing this event...

@ Fl@sh - thanks a lot mate for sharing. I really appreciate it. That unit is by far the highest stats unit in MW world so far. But i prefer either a ground, air, or sea unit to be the highest. This unit makes it impossible in the RL MW to be the highest with only AK-47 as a weapon. I don't think it can destroy a tank, plane, or a ship...:cool:

jon_funzio
06-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Gambit. didn't you see how big he is? He'd stamp on tanks, swat planes out of the air and spit on ships. Much more believable now...

Anonymously Yours
06-20-2013, 08:27 AM
Thank you TheOracle! Its about time you showed up after the launcher event was over. Next time please advertise it before or during the leaderboard event. Cause everyone is shooting blanks on playing this event...

.:cool:

The weapon shoots gold plated. lead center, 7.62 mm, nuclear tipped rounds.

They don't kill the target, they eventually kill the trooper.

Gambit12
06-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Gambit. didn't you see how big he is? He'd stamp on tanks, swat planes out of the air and spit on ships. Much more believable now...

Hahaha...Lol! He should have a rocket guided missile to destroy a plane, or tank, or even the ship in the middle of the ocean...:cool:

The weapon shoots gold plated. lead center, 7.62 mm, nuclear tipped rounds.

They don't kill the target, they eventually kill the trooper.

I don't think he can hit those pilot in the plane & those ship in the middle of the ocean with only AK-47 as a weapon...:cool: