PDA

View Full Version : an idea for ltb's

out of names
06-16-2013, 06:44 PM
I know everybody loves the ltb but an idea to help the noobs with not such a high income, in one of those ppl, have one of the next ltb a halfpriced nightclub:)

REDTURTL3S
06-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Why? Newbs should see this as a motivation to play this game. If you give them everything, they wont bother to buy gold to get the income and such.

sister morphine
06-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Why? Newbs should see this as a motivation to play this game. If you give them everything, they wont bother to buy gold to get the income and such.
Absolutely! Us old timers had to do it the hard way; so should noobs.

(on the other hand if it was arranged that players already with nightclubs could get upgrades for half price for the duration of the event, I could be persuaded to change my mind ;))

Deuces914135880
06-17-2013, 01:28 AM
must be the most rediculous suggestion ever.

BigMoney
06-17-2013, 02:40 AM
Not every event is suitable for everyone. LTBs and LTQs benefit high level players. Boss events benefit low level players. I admit that I'm one of those gold players that likes to complete every event, but I kind of like the way it is-- i.e. that the events are each geared at specific types of players. High energy? LTQ. High income? LTB. High stats / low level? Boss event. Collect-10s/20s for everyone. Just wish there was an event for high stamina players, since I have a lot of stamina, although I've been dumping every skill point I have into energy since the start of LTQs.

aeoeaa
06-17-2013, 05:56 AM
Not every event is suitable for everyone. LTBs and LTQs benefit high level players. Boss events benefit low level players. I admit that I'm one of those gold players that likes to complete every event, but I kind of like the way it is-- i.e. that the events are each geared at specific types of players. High energy? LTQ. High income? LTB. High stats / low level? Boss event. Collect-10s/20s for everyone. Just wish there was an event for high stamina players, since I have a lot of stamina, although I've been dumping every skill point I have into energy since the start of LTQs.

Energy is GOOD for those LTQ's. But at some point you have enough stamina for the high level maps, and it will never be maxed out when you log on if you are ar relatively active player. At that point I think stamina is better; there has been 1 or 2 stamina LTQ's already, and it gives you the opportunity to rob and attack the *** **** out of people for moneu or PVP events. Haven't seen those events for a while though, would be nice to see some PVP and explosives during boss events again!

maraudermat
06-17-2013, 06:57 AM
I think they should double the price, so that only the people who have worked hard in this game can buy them!

Grant B
06-17-2013, 08:27 AM
For low level players they should just reskin a pawn shop and dubble its income and cost. That's would keep them happy with minimal coding work

Edit.
I just went into CC and took a closer look at my toy boxs. They look dubble stacked laundromat reskined.

murf
06-17-2013, 12:20 PM
I know everybody loves the ltb but an idea to help the noobs with not such a high income, in one of those ppl, have one of the next ltb a halfpriced nightclub:)

Isn't that what the Pagoda was?

Max Power
06-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Absolutely! Us old timers had to do it the hard way; so should noobs.

(on the other hand if it was arranged that players already with nightclubs could get upgrades for half price for the duration of the event, I could be persuaded to change my mind ;))

And both my nightclubs are level 10, so screw you noob!

LOL!

bimmer kid
06-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Isn't that what the Pagoda was?
indeed it was, indeed it was

itsshooter
06-17-2013, 12:43 PM
The toy box is also a building from a map same as the pagoda. There really not creating anything new anymore

bimmer kid
06-17-2013, 12:51 PM
duh why wouldnt gree just take a building from a map.

toy box is in a couple maps. pagado is in chinatown. i would like to see a building from shoreline or finance district. they have some kewl buildings over there :cool:

c00guy
06-17-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm tired of reading crappy ideas. Anyone got something useful to suggest?

murf
06-17-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm tired of reading crappy responses. Anyone got something useful to post?

fixed your post

Dipstik
06-17-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm tired of reading crappy ideas. Anyone got something useful to suggest?

More ponies and #smug!

Butt Futter
06-18-2013, 03:30 AM
How about a pony farm Dippy?