PDA

View Full Version : Alright, how is someone getting 4706 points per minute in the latest PVP

Therock
06-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Just did a little figuring and the top player right now has 15,530,700 points in the latest PVP event. I figure it has been going on roughly 55 hours so that means player has been getting 4706 points per minute. That is 4706 points per minute, every minute for the last 3300 minutes. What am I missing?

v8mustang
06-16-2013, 06:47 PM
4,706 per minute? So that is around 80 BP per second.

I think it may makes sense. I can get 400 BP per fights. It doesn't take a minute to get 400 BP per attack/raid.

Valdara
06-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Okay, i see the math going on here.

What is missing though is the fact that there is a thing like sleep. It would be impossible to sit for 55hours straight hitting buttons. Even with gold regens.

The ratio worked out is for points per minute, but take into account no matter how dedicated the player, it is not actually possible to be bashing the screen for 3300 minutes, then the actual points per hit must be higher.

So i still think it is a valid point.

merol14
06-16-2013, 07:00 PM
4,706 per minute? So that is around 80 BP per second.

I think it may makes sense. I can get 400 BP per fights. It doesn't take a minute to get 400 BP per attack/raid.

u can do 400 per atk/raid, but 4k per minute? how many times can u atk in a minute (and keep atking for the lasts 3300 mins)?

Valdara
06-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Lets say that due to server lag, game crashes and such fine inbuilt game slow downs, you are able to get in one hit every ten seconds. That is six hits per minute.

Each hit would have to score 784 BP.

So, each and every single hit? No variations? No lower point hits?

I can see this is a high level serious player, but does that then not mean that his BP points will be lower, as most people will be lower level and lower stats?

If not, then he sure is ruining someones weekend who pays out huge BP with repeated hits for the last 3300 minutes.

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 07:19 PM
hackers...

v8mustang
06-16-2013, 07:20 PM
BP can go as much as 700 to 1000.

IlliniFan1
06-16-2013, 07:30 PM
...Gold...

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 07:31 PM
so doing the math there at 1000 BP - 15,531 hits in what was the time frame?

as of right now. the lead person is at 16,028,198. so 16,029 hits in 58 hours?
276 hits an hour. 4.6 hits a minute.

that is just unrealistic. possible - yes, probable - absolutely not.

Valdara
06-16-2013, 07:35 PM
BP can go higher than 1000 per hit, don't know the highest it can go but over 1000 is possible.

That is achieved by winning against someone far higher than you. But i still don't see how that can account for that level of score. For each massive hit there has to be some lower hits.

Also, you can only target one individual for a dozen times until the player is to weak to battle. Even then levelling the base would still not drive the points up that far.

Michael0218
06-16-2013, 07:40 PM
You also have to keep in mind the higher your rank, the more BP you get. The higher your opponents rank than yours, the more BP you get. As a result, it is not uncommon for a player to get 1000, 1200 and I have even seen single hits get over 1500 BPs. The scores being obtained are very legit (even with sleep). You just have to know who to hit and who will get you the best BPs with those hits....of course, gold is needed too, but you already know that.

Sergeant307
06-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Also another thing to keep in mind......which happens often, two "friends" will help each other out and make a pact to trade BP's, each resetting their buildings allowing one another to continue hitting each others building. This happens quite often when people are trying to gain rank by gaining BP's. as long as they don't hit any money buildings. This reduces the amount of time trying to find other targets to hit.

Suggestion...find out how much BP's your giving up then ask someone who is giving you max BP's to "trade battle points." As long as you have an understanding that you won't hit money buildings you should be alright. Reset your buildings and they shall do the same for you.

WI(AusNz)
06-16-2013, 08:14 PM
over in the other thread, a top 10 player is claiming they get 1400 BP per hit. That changes the equation to average 3.3 hits per minute. its still a lot of points to accrue over 33 hours but it is much more plausible.

lohttp://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58256-Units-for-PvP-are-garbage...../page3

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm only around top 1k, and under level 100, and I've been earning 600 bp per hit. You can get a lot more than 3.3 hits in every minute. It doesn't take much effort to do, just smart choices.

EDIT: Also, I'm not bleeding troops or losing many fights. It's easily doable. If I were to use a little gold, or if I had someone around my level a higher rank than me, I could see it being pretty easy.

ffp
06-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Well the top scorers can't be android, it takes me 5mins+ to visit a base. And if the rival isn't worth beating up, another 5min+ to find another.

MrJlumanji
06-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Who needs sleep? It's a waste of time.

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Hanky panky, boogie woogie, slammin scammy sneak.

Global
06-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Just did a little figuring and the top player right now has 15,530,700 points in the latest PVP event. I figure it has been going on roughly 55 hours so that means player has been getting 4706 points per minute. That is 4706 points per minute, every minute for the last 3300 minutes. What am I missing?

It is very common to get more than 2,000 battle points against the right opponents. My personal highest gained was 2,256 against The Ripper.

digisyn
06-16-2013, 09:27 PM
I've gotten 1610 BPs from someone. If I could actually take down one of the top of the line players I'm sure the points would be unbelievable.

06-16-2013, 09:39 PM
wow

this open my mind...

procsyzarc
06-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Top players get over 1000 per raid and can do 100 - 300 raids in a single base that takes maybe 5 mins so it is pretty realistic if they are active and resetting a lot.

More importantly when is this event going to end? I have been on soon for 6 hours

Jhoemel
06-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Gold is the answer, this event is good for free players so doesnt have any complaints here

Valdara
06-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Also another thing to keep in mind......which happens often, two "friends" will help each other out and make a pact to trade BP's, each resetting their buildings allowing one another to continue hitting each others building. This happens quite often when people are trying to gain rank by gaining BP's. as long as they don't hit any money buildings. This reduces the amount of time trying to find other targets to hit.

Suggestion...find out how much BP's your giving up then ask someone who is giving you max BP's to "trade battle points." As long as you have an understanding that you won't hit money buildings you should be alright. Reset your buildings and they shall do the same for you.

Okay, having read that, i can see that points can be gained. However, what i also quite clearly read, is that this is the same as rigging a match. Not an actual competition. So find someone you can win a lot of BPs from, then make a gentleman's agreement to return the favour, keep doing till event completed.

This method will ensure no actual competition takes place, and kind of defeats the whole point.

Whilst the points gained may be genuine points, the methods are slightly suspect and smack strongly of cheating to rig the outcome of the game.

Match rigging.

mxz
06-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Automation bots. Why do the work when something can spend your money for you?

Tito89
06-16-2013, 11:20 PM

top factions using gold to hit people that give good bp. i can get 300/400 from people about 100 defence lower than my attack, think about people with 100+ stamina, using all that stamina x 300 = 300'000 bp, and they could spend more gold to refill the bar. they may run out of buildings/attacks to hit so they move on to similar strengthed players, this guy is legit, im sure

Rough Neck
06-16-2013, 11:34 PM
Too bad, just coz some amateurs and hillbillies have not done it nor experienced it, and start making false accusations of others been hackers!!!

WI(AusNz)
06-17-2013, 01:29 AM
Too bad, just coz some amateurs and hillbillies have not done it nor experienced it, and start making false accusations of others been hackers!!!
Well said !
Although I think the person posting the thread legitimately does not realize that it's possible for some players to get 2000+ battle points for a single hit. They probably just getting 100-200 themselves. In this case the thread is worthwhile.

Where the thread fails is the person posting remarked that the winner of the event is a possible hack. This is uncalled for and unfair. I bet a lot of "hack" rumors start in this form and snowball thus causing a negative sentiment and suspicion.

357 233 166
06-17-2013, 02:46 AM
If seem some of the events are much exclusive for the hackers. Events are specially made for them to win.

Mcdoc
06-17-2013, 04:03 AM
This is ONE event where it actually takes a little bit of knowledge & skill to maximize your BP potential :)

I scored over 1 million points in the past 5 hours :)

Using about 300 gold :)

Getting about 800 to 1200 BP :)

Air Force Vet
06-17-2013, 04:08 AM
Well said Sup Penguin Killer and Mc Doc.

wwwmaverick
06-17-2013, 06:40 AM
Not hard actually, I have over 1million, absolutely no gold and have not played very hard, just try to make sure I get around 1000 bps or more per hit. you can raid a lot of times in 1 minute.

Ferr
06-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Pirate lord gives me between 2000 and 2500 BP per hit.

Vegaman
06-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Guys this thread is daft and obviously started by a very LLP.

1st Find a similar 4 million defence player...(2,000 BP avg),... Usually someone in your own faction.
2nd Agree to hit each other and reset defensive units.
3rd Line up your defensive units at one end of your base in neat rows.
4th Make sure you are minimum 50 stamina.
5th Buy 4 to 5 vaults of gold and at 10 Gold per 50 hits great value.
6th Give your iPhone to your intern and explain if they don't get 10 hits per minute avg., allowing for resets of your base then they are sacked.
7th Come back and get your phone at end of event from tearful intern with blistered finger and collect prizes..

Easy when you know how.

scurvynaive
06-17-2013, 09:42 AM

Okay, having read that, i can see that points can be gained. However, what i also quite clearly read, is that this is the same as rigging a match. Not an actual competition. So find someone you can win a lot of BPs from, then make a gentleman's agreement to return the favour, keep doing till event completed.

This method will ensure no actual competition takes place, and kind of defeats the whole point.

Whilst the points gained may be genuine points, the methods are slightly suspect and smack strongly of cheating to rig the outcome of the game.

Match rigging.

There is a much better way to beat the system then this although a little harder to find a partner in crime. If I am not mistaken you gain BP when someone attacks you and fails (not fully tested but 99% sure, someone with more experience confirm please?)so instead of a pact where both do well you could make a pact where one gets nada and the other gets double the points. This could also easily explain ANY amount of points no matter how high; there are an infinite number of people available to attack you and fail, picture a room full of interns with lower stats. Of course this seems unlikely since who would want to be the loser but it is certainly possible and it gets much scarier on a faction level.

Individually the loser will always be the loser and make it difficult to find a partner but on a faction level you could easily agree to boost faction A this time and then next time it is faction B's turn. If I get banned for posting this I guess I will have to assume Gree considers that cheating lol.