PDA

View Full Version : anothe arena hacker

Aradan
06-16-2013, 05:51 PM
there is a person on android who has hacked, he's in first place and has only his main knight in basic fire, 0 wins and 0 losses. If you don't mind taking care of this Wise One

EDIT: There are actually numerous arena hackers all like this: Black Mist, Kayden, Ocarin, Nevin, Ghost. think thats all

Alexa
06-16-2013, 06:04 PM
Uhm I think you have a glitch... King is in first place and has Guardian's Battlegear and Black Kaleidoscope on.

deathexe
06-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Uhm I think you have a glitch... King is in first place and has Guardian's Battlegear and Black Kaleidoscope on.

It's for android, and therefore a different arena altogether.

hyperziz
06-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Its very easy to fix the cheats, just everytime someone click arena or epic boss, let the server update the phone with the data stored on server, so any anomolies like some fked up stats can be reverted back when we engage in ranked pvp or epic boss.

With all the money earned from purchases, go invest in a better server, Gree

hyperziz
06-17-2013, 07:48 PM
There are more hacks in android than you think, I have level 70 Starmetal Raiment+, I'm level 103 myself, my Main lost 1v1 against "Kyle Minogue" Infernal Lord armor... no misses

KingPoop
06-17-2013, 07:54 PM

The reason for that, is my knight in the arena is equipped with the Black Kale, but at the epic boss, and adventure, I have guardian's battlegear on.

dd_knights
06-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Yes, the android leader board is embarrassing right now. So many cheaters and I actually feel bad for guys like Kyle (assuming he's poured hundreds of dollars into the game). I used to laugh at the money spent by Kyle, but now it's not funny... after spending hundreds of dollars, he gets out done by cheaters and his money spent is completely wasted.

Hopefully they fix this soon or they're going to lose their paying player base.

Aradan
06-18-2013, 10:08 AM
Yes, the android leader board is embarrassing right now. So many cheaters and I actually feel bad for guys like Kyle (assuming he's poured hundreds of dollars into the game). I used to laugh at the money spent by Kyle, but now it's not funny... after spending hundreds of dollars, he gets out done by cheaters and his money spent is completely wasted.

agreed, normally Wise One is right on top of this stuff, but he's like just vanished. And with all my free time right now im able to constantly play in arena, but no chance of winning if he's not removed.

hyperziz
06-18-2013, 03:29 PM
agreed, normally Wise One is right on top of this stuff, but he's like just vanished. And with all my free time right now im able to constantly play in arena, but no chance of winning if he's not removed.

Most people in the top 50s cheat, although the obvious ones with basic armor are removed, there are still loads of players with armors that can't even stand 1 hit, how did they get in the top 50....

The Wise One
06-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Instead please PM issues like this, so we can take care of it behind the scenes in the case that it's actually a legit player.

hyperziz
06-18-2013, 07:25 PM

Which Kyle?

Dont Cry Kyle - I one or two shot all his char with my 1st character 4 star+ drakelop, how did he end up second on epic boss dmg?

Kyle Minogue - Just have a pvp battle, my char had 4star+ 1014/1358 boiler plate, vs his/her 1 star atlantian avenger, i got pwned. No misses, just a normal battle

The other Kyle, forgot Sandi or Brov, I had full lvl 70 Starmetal+ VS his infernal lord, I was taking double the damage and got pwned. It was my main as well, only main can wear starmetal. But this might probably bcuz starmetal stat is crap even with the + version

and there are so many in the top 50 with all three armors not even uppgraded to level 25, getting 1 shot, but they still manage to earn 5k+ tournament points...

There are only a very few legit players in the top 50 or even 100, I say less than 10, the rest all hack.

hyperziz
06-18-2013, 08:30 PM
Kyle Minogue - Just have a pvp battle, my char had 4star+ 1014/1358 boiler plate, vs his/her 1 star atlantian avenger, i got pwned. No misses, just a normal battle

Just made a level 50 Avenger+, tested on my main with Kyle, turns out same damage. This is stuffed, 1star armor beating a 4star+ legendary...

deathexe
06-18-2013, 08:36 PM
Just made a level 50 Avenger+, tested on my main with Kyle, turns out same damage. This is stuffed, 1star armor beating a 4star+ legendary...

That's cause it has a double element advantage.

Matty-cakes
06-18-2013, 08:40 PM
There are only a very few legit players in the top 50 or even 100, I say less than 10, the rest all hack.

Wow. This is very ignorant. Most of my guild mates and I are in the top 100. And we don't hack. It's not that hard. It's called strategy.

hyperziz
06-18-2013, 08:47 PM
That's cause it has a double element advantage.

for a 1 star to beat a 4 star? and 4star is level 70 where as 1 star is only50, thats a huge gap, talking about element advantage, how did my starmetal+ lost to infernal lord(3star)

hyperziz
06-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Wow. This is very ignorant. Most of my guild mates and I are in the top 100. And we don't hack. It's not that hard. It's called strategy.

Pennsylvania has Android version too?????? IOS is less hackable

Matty-cakes
06-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Pennsylvania has Android version too?????? IOS is less hackable
My apologies. I should have paid closer attention to what you were talking about. I did not realize you were speaking of the Android version. Please forgive my rude, slanderous, and ignorant behavior. I'll not let it happen again.

Aradan
06-18-2013, 09:27 PM
its fine matty, you atleast noticed your error. FYI kyles(now his name is Believe) armors are not maxed, or even close to maxed. I am pretty sure he is using the regular versions of armors too, thats why you can beat him easily with a maxed 50+ armor.

EDIT: was finally able to get on game servers. Thank you for taking care of all the hackers Wise One, and future I will pm

Raistmar
06-18-2013, 09:57 PM
for a 1 star to beat a 4 star? and 4star is level 70 where as 1 star is only50, thats a huge gap, talking about element advantage, how did my starmetal+ lost to infernal lord(3star)

Higher rarity does not equate to better damage. It all depends on stats and elemental advantage. AA has double elemental advantage over boiler, and boiler does not have any advantage. So AA would be doing twice the dmg while boiler does normal dmg.

hyperziz
06-18-2013, 11:42 PM
its fine matty, you atleast noticed your error. FYI kyles(now his name is Believe) armors are not maxed, or even close to maxed. I am pretty sure he is using the regular versions of armors too, thats why you can beat him easily with a maxed 50+ armor.

EDIT: was finally able to get on game servers. Thank you for taking care of all the hackers Wise One, and future I will pm

Kyle Minogue's AAvenger is maxed+(50), I forged a maxed AA+ myself on my main, and damage was equal

Ocarin
06-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Not sure how my name got mixed into this o.o

Anyway, never hacked any game, wouldn't know how and am on iOS. And i'm ranked 2000+ in the arena -_-
Can there be another ocarin on android?

Gabzor89
06-20-2013, 04:19 AM
Don't worry, it's probably just another person using the same nickname.

Even on iOS, I've met countless Ocarins. Of course, some may be the same person at changing their title at different times, but I'll show you the Ocarins I have on record on iOS, over the timeframe of 1month+.

1) Musclebound Ocarin: Volcanic (2nd form), Hydra Hunter (1st form), E/S armor I can't rmb
2) Tournament Hero Ocarin: Air Armor, Water/Air Armor, Fire Armor
3) First-Time Smith Ocarin: Infernal (2nd form), Vinewood (2nd form), Half-Dragon (2nd form)
4) Rune Knight Ocarin 1: Admiral (Final form), Flowstone (Final form), Tortoiseshell (Final form)
5) Rune Knight Ocarin 2: Hydra (2nd form), Crius (2nd form), Living Flame (2nd form)
6) Head Hunter Ocarin: Swamp (Final form), Admiral (Final form), Wingwurm (Final form)
7) Best Customer Ocarin: Sky Guardian (Final form), Sky Guardian (Final form), Infernal (Final form)
8) Has No Queen Ocarin: Forgemaster (Final form), Atlantean (Final form), Wavecharmer (Final form)

Which is the real one lol?

hyperziz
06-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Its probably random generated name, if you dont put a name, then the game will generate a name for you

FlipDaddy
06-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Do you keep a log of all the people you battle? I've considered it but I'm too lazy and short on time.

Don't worry, it's probably just another person using the same nickname.

Even on iOS, I've met countless Ocarins. Of course, some may be the same person at changing their title at different times, but I'll show you the Ocarins I have on record on iOS, over the timeframe of 1month+.

1) Musclebound Ocarin: Volcanic (2nd form), Hydra Hunter (1st form), E/S armor I can't rmb
2) Tournament Hero Ocarin: Air Armor, Water/Air Armor, Fire Armor
3) First-Time Smith Ocarin: Infernal (2nd form), Vinewood (2nd form), Half-Dragon (2nd form)
4) Rune Knight Ocarin 1: Admiral (Final form), Flowstone (Final form), Tortoiseshell (Final form)
5) Rune Knight Ocarin 2: Hydra (2nd form), Crius (2nd form), Living Flame (2nd form)
6) Head Hunter Ocarin: Swamp (Final form), Admiral (Final form), Wingwurm (Final form)
7) Best Customer Ocarin: Sky Guardian (Final form), Sky Guardian (Final form), Infernal (Final form)
8) Has No Queen Ocarin: Forgemaster (Final form), Atlantean (Final form), Wavecharmer (Final form)

Which is the real one lol?