PDA

View Full Version : Emperors will not compete in faction to faction

Ferr
06-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Announcement

In order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.

Yours,

TYR_Rune
06-16-2013, 05:49 PM
In other words, you will not compete in FvF?

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 05:52 PM
AnnouncementIn order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.Yours,
AnnouncementIn order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.Yours,With much respect and admiration, I must disagree, sir. Gree has given us a choice. The WD event is too intense and consumes too much time and costs too much. The F v. F is simpler, almost FREE, can be played at each person's pace, and refills give you 50 hits, not just 4. It still is a person's choice, do F v. F, WD, both, or none. Anonymously Yours,

Col Matt
06-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Yeah okay, ferr! What ever you say!

lemonhaze
06-16-2013, 06:05 PM
I dont belive you penguin.to mutch ego in you to see two sup factions in front of your name lol i would have to agree

VileDoom
06-16-2013, 07:09 PM
You've all been trolled. ;)

pick_sax
06-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Our small top 500 faction has come to this same conclusion. And almost quoted ferr exactly. 4 guys are plucking away on individual efforts. over 30 others are just doing their normal amount of fighting and raiding.

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 09:16 PM
Looking at the scores, it seems a flightless bird has decided to quit two days AFTER the event began, and those SUP boys and girls are killing flightless birds, warriors, clowns, fighters, McGurties, experts, puppies, gunners, pancakes, skulls, bones, suspects, alphas, deltas, and killas!!! If you're smart, et them SUP boys and girls play alone. See how much fun they have if someone held an event and no one showed up to get slaughtered. Aren't you people tired of losing?

Ryans67
06-16-2013, 09:34 PM
If you click on the individual faction, it will show each players cumulative score during the event. I suppose 3.5m is just a regular weekend in Amsterdam....

Credibility? Hardly.

Wingman GRI
06-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Looking at the scores, it seems a flightless bird has decided to quit two days AFTER the event began, and those SUP boys and girls are killing flightless birds, warriors, clowns, fighters, McGurties, experts, puppies, gunners, pancakes, skulls, bones, suspects, alphas, deltas, and killas!!! If you're smart, et them SUP boys and girls play alone. See how much fun they have if someone held an event and no one showed up to get slaughtered. Aren't you people tired of losing?

You are not anonymous to me anymore :-)

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 11:29 PM
You are not anonymous to me anymore :-)Hello, buddy. Have we met?

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 12:54 AM
You having a laugh ferr, when I last checked your team was in 2nd spot

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 01:08 AM
In 2nd place I think 1 and a half years of playing this game is finally taking its toll on him making announcements then doing the exact opposite lol.

I guess it must be hard losing every week

Mcdoc
06-17-2013, 04:38 AM
AnnouncementIn order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.Yours,

You almost had me - I can hardly believe my lying eyes.

Your faction is in second place with 110 MILLION BP and you personally have almost 3.5 million.

Why do you even both to make a thread like this ?

Confusingly Yours.

King Fox
06-17-2013, 06:00 AM
Hollow words as you guys finished 2nd place. ho-humm

Chuck Nuts
06-17-2013, 06:29 AM
If you click on the individual faction, it will show each players cumulative score during the event. I suppose 3.5m is just a regular weekend in Amsterdam....

Credibility? Hardly.

This has been just a normal weekend of normal play for our 60 member faction. The Emperors are a very active group of players but our official direction to the entire team is not to put any extra effort into this event. There are several individual team members who have been pursuing the individual prizes and that has boosted the team score, but the official direction is no special effort for this FVF event. If Gree puts some boosts onto the FVF prizes then it might be a different story, but these prizes simply aren't worth spending another weekend pecking at the screen any more than usual for most of us.

Credibility intact. I can vouch for the message given to the team.

Kind regards.

Tito89
06-17-2013, 06:49 AM
ferr i dont blame you for sitting this out (sarcasm).

Rowdydowdy
06-17-2013, 07:30 AM
I've been sitting it out and I'm still waiting for my points to kick in.

Zonfry
06-17-2013, 07:36 AM
This has been just a normal weekend of normal play for our 60 member faction. The Emperors are a very active group of players but our official direction to the entire team is not to put any extra effort into this event. There are several individual team members who have been pursuing the individual prizes and that has boosted the team score, but the official direction is no special effort for this FVF event. If Gree puts some boosts onto the FVF prizes then it might be a different story, but these prizes simply aren't worth spending another weekend pecking at the screen any more than usual for most of us.

Credibility intact. I can vouch for the message given to the team.

Kind regards.

so you get 3 million bp's every weekend?

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 07:40 AM
so you get 3 million bp's every weekend?

Don't you ???

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 08:02 AM
Don't you ???

No way is that normal to score 3.5 million battle points with dropping gold on it

Zonfry
06-17-2013, 08:17 AM
not unless i've only been playing MW for half a day. funnily enough, i'm seeing more Major's at my level than I was when this event started :)

People's Front of Judea G
06-17-2013, 08:49 AM
So, it's just been firmly established that Ferr has zip credibility. Good to know.

06-17-2013, 08:51 AM
And Zonfry confirms it.

Ferr
06-17-2013, 09:01 AM
It is what it is. 3.5 million bp is indeed not much for me which is proven by the top tappers. In my case 6 hours tapping with about 1000 bp average and from pirate lord 2400 bp but unfortunately he does not have that many buildings. The announcement is consistent with the announcement made some months ago where the emperors were not competing for the pre wd events either. We may end up rather high but that is because of the individual goals.
I leave the negative remarks for what they are.
Yours,

J V
06-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Haha these people talking **** to you ferr are so dumb!! They assume you can only get as many points as them.... And get second In this game is very rewarding! If you consider all the bonuses they receive losing, then what are all you people who don't even get close consider your selves?!?! Hahaha your all getting your @$$holes checked inside of... And yes we are all hovering!!!

lemonhaze
06-17-2013, 09:46 AM
It is what it is. 3.5 million bp is indeed not much for me which is proven by the top tappers. In my case 6 hours tapping with about 1000 bp average and from pirate lord 2400 bp but unfortunately he does not have that many buildings. The announcement is consistent with the announcement made some months ago where the emperors were not competing for the pre wd events either. We may end up rather high but that is because of the individual goals.
I leave the negative remarks for what they are.
Yours, how does it feel ferr to always be the 1st loser? bc as u know 2nd place is always the first loser..lol months and months have went by and yet u still cant beat pun lol

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 11:45 AM
AGAIN, a bunch of Amateurs and Hillbillies dying hard trying to be smart but as usual.....end up like an I D I O T......shame on you...Mr or Ms something or whatever Nations !!!

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 11:47 AM
how does it feel ferr to always be the 1st loser? bc as u know 2nd place is always the first loser..lol months and months have went by and yet u still cant beat pun lol

Arrhh....another amateur or is it MR Hillbilly, in every game there is always a winner and many losers, it's not a matter of winning or losing but enjoying the game !!!

Ferr
06-17-2013, 04:28 PM
It is amazing these negative trolls. Anyways, the game is improving just as the war is. Mortal enemies just as Gree wants it. Pun and the emperors, a better soap you can not find. Try to troll this ;).

Found
06-17-2013, 05:00 PM
On behalf of the killers, Gurts, bones, skulls, gunners, buckwheats, flightless birds etc etc etc....I thank you for allowing us to all jump one spot and clear out probably 6-7 spots in the top 250 individually. I will gladly take the open spots!!!

Captnmorgan
06-17-2013, 05:37 PM
At the end of the day its just a game. Does it really matter as long as your having fun?

Rough Neck
06-17-2013, 11:09 PM
At the end of the day its just a game. Does it really matter as long as your having fun?

....++1....

ThorSpawn
06-18-2013, 09:48 AM
In other words, you will not compete in FvF?

Not really in other words, but in those words, if you look in the title.

ThorSpawn
06-18-2013, 09:56 AM

Credibility? Hardly.

Um..... I do believe the statement made went something like this...."Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction"
Yes, actually that is exactly what the statement was.

06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
And I quote the original post verbatim:
Emperors will not compete in faction to faction
Announcement

In order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.

Yours, (Ferr)

Hipocrit

06-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah, talk it up Ferr - Mr Self Appointed Sage. But we can all see the glaringly obvious evidence to the contrary. Nice try buddy but we don't buy it any more.

Rough Neck
06-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Go chicken go chicken sup 1 go go go chicken sup 1

Anonymously Yours
06-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Perhaps the people FINALLY see the "emperor" wears no clothing?

Poopenshire
06-18-2013, 06:13 PM
I just want to ask the Emporers how that not competing worked out for you????????

Speed ump
06-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Was there a contest? I actually was hitting far less than I normally do, Father's Day, had to check out new cars for stepson, etc. didn't have my normal amount of MW fun time lately. I need to make some changes, the real world just getting in the way of my fun.

Napolemon
06-18-2013, 09:27 PM
Ferr, why do we think we care about what your faction will be doing?
Your post serves no purpose for the community - it only protects your inflated ego by suggesting that there is a valid reason why you guys will not get top spot in these events.
Come on! At this stage we all know now that if you get top spot in a WD event, it is only because SUP would have let you.
Mine,

Anonymously Yours
06-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Ferr, why do we think we care about what your faction will be doing?Your post serves no purpose for the community - it only protects your inflated ego by suggesting that there is a valid reason why you guys will not get top spot in these events.Come on! At this stage we all know now that if you get top spot in a WD event, it is only because SUP would have let you.Mine,

^^^^^^^^(**)^^^^^^^^^ Yes and so it is said, so it shall be done.

Ferr
06-20-2013, 02:37 PM
I just want to ask the Emporers how that not competing worked out for you????????
Our faction is a tight group and look for leadership for every event. All wish to know if we compete or not. If we decide to compete all emperors will take this seriously and give up parts of their weekend. the BP numbers would be double or more compared to as to what they were now. Would we have won the event ? Perhaps not as it would probably trigger pun as well to do better. By this decision many of us have had a nice relaxed weekend without feeling guilty not to have competed and others competed anyway but knew up front it was on individual basis.
Personally, I played for a few hours only and exchanged bps with some heavyhitters. With over 2000bps per attack a couple of millions bp is easy to get. It was of course nice that we ended up being 2nd but by the same token we could have been nr 16 as well

Saltire
06-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Announcement

Yours,

Why would anyone ever trust this guy?

We won't compete!! Your faction is sitting 3rd for gawds sake.

manlikesam
06-23-2013, 11:27 AM
it is not ferrs fault that his team his competing ! and besides with the quality in ferrs team why not !
they can fight if they want or they could not fight its there choice

JohnnyR
06-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Ferr doesn't even have a million BPs currently and isn't even cracking the top 250, probably isn't even in the top 500. For a guy who gave the Pirates a run for their money back in the day...this is kind of surprising. Seeing a lot of 2013 join dates jealous or something. Not sure what's up with the hate on Ferr, last I heard the guy was pretty chill and stood up for players like YOU guys in his earlier crusades, putting GREE's feet to the fire for bungled events and prizes to better the game. Hope you're well Ferr, I'd ignore the haters. What has any of them contributed...?

Charles of the PFJ
06-23-2013, 11:52 AM
I'd like to point out a certain poster is in no way affiliated with the People's Front of Judea anymore.

Stooboot
06-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Ohh no what will we do? How will we go on living? Did u really need to make a thread about this? No one cares

06-23-2013, 05:57 PM
There a lot of proud people in ferr. Dont bead if you cant get 3.5 mil points in one weekend . Ferr knows enough people in this game he could easily score over 10mil bps in a weekend but he chooses not to, because its not worth it to him.

Anonymously Yours
06-23-2013, 07:01 PM
There a lot of proud people in ferr. Dont bead if you cant get 3.5 mil points in one weekend . Ferr knows enough people in this game he could easily score over 10mil bps in a weekend but he chooses not to, because its not worth it to him. Really? Alrighty then...

Anonymously Yours
06-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Ferr doesn't even have a million BPs currently and isn't even cracking the top 250, probably isn't even in the top 500. For a guy who gave the Pirates a run for their money back in the day...this is kind of surprising. Seeing a lot of 2013 join dates jealous or something. Not sure what's up with the hate on Ferr, last I heard the guy was pretty chill and stood up for players like YOU guys in his earlier crusades, putting GREE's feet to the fire for bungled events and prizes to better the game. Hope you're well Ferr, I'd ignore the haters. What has any of them contributed...?Things changed during your hiatus.

2nd Sea Raiders
06-23-2013, 07:07 PM
I feel some people hate way to much on Ferr. He has a lot of pride and I respect that. Some of the forum members are getting way to heated over their little modern war rivalries, but I will keep their names "anonymous". See what I did there ;)?

Fl@sh
06-23-2013, 07:48 PM
You may lay claim to PUN(SUP) and Emporers being mortal enemies, but it's just you and your stubbornness. The rest of the emporers are pretty cool.

JohnnyR
06-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Things changed during your hiatus.

So I see!
10char...

Ganja
06-23-2013, 08:45 PM
You may lay claim to PUN(SUP) and Emporers being mortal enemies, but it's just you and your stubbornness. The rest of the emporers are pretty cool.

I am a nobody in the emperors table - but I approve of this message... lol not that my opinion matters.

specially not that i am sure that i am considered part of the "cool crew"...

Wai
06-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Ferr, I think you will find there are a whole bunch of (perhaps most) factions doing exactly the same.

Why is there a need to make an announcement. I hope every other fraction that are doing the same, don't all decide to make a grand announcement here. Seriously, does it really matter to anyone? The announcement may have an interested audience and be put to better use if it were posted on your faction wall.

lemonhaze
06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Ferr, I think you will find there are a whole bunch of (perhaps most) factions doing exactly the same.

Why is there a need to make an announcement. I hope every other fraction that are doing the same, don't all decide to make a grand announcement here. Seriously, does it really matter to anyone? The announcement may have an interested audience and be put to better use if it were posted on your faction wall. +1 i think it is his way to say he didnt try is why pun got 1st place knowing he wouldnt get it if he tap tap tap day and nite

Wai
06-23-2013, 09:19 PM
The same applies LH, Post the fact that he didn't want to try on his faction wall.

Open Game
Tap on clipboard
Tap on Faction
Tap on Forum
post message to the people that should actually be reading this.
"Team, I am the leader of this faction and good strong leadership directs me to advise you all that I will not be trying". Thank you".

Saltire
06-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Would we have won the event ? Perhaps not as it would probably trigger pun as well to do better. By this decision many of us have had a nice relaxed weekend without feeling guilty not to have competed and others competed anyway but knew up front it was on individual basis.
Personally, I played for a few hours only and exchanged bps with some heavyhitters. With over 2000bps per attack a couple of millions bp is easy to get. It was of course nice that we ended up being 2nd but by the same token we could have been nr 16 as well

I don't think the penguins will ever win, with SUP2 you might not even get second.

The fact u called your faction after yourself shows a level of conceitedness and self arrogance beyond most people. Might be better to change ur name to Narcissus and his Lap Dogs.

Anonymously Yours
06-24-2013, 07:13 AM
I don't think the penguins will ever win, with SUP2 you might not even get second.The fact u called your faction after yourself shows a level of conceitedness and self arrogance beyond most people. Might be better to change ur name to Narcissus and his Lap Dogs.Your observations are most astute.

2nd Sea Raiders
06-24-2013, 07:24 AM
Not mortal enemies, just rivals.