PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having issues with the Rivals' List?

BigMoney
06-16-2013, 04:13 PM
I've noticed something strange with my Rivals' List recently, in that it seems to be "frozen" from a previous time. For instance, the Rivals' List will say something like a person is level 138, but when I actually attack, it shows me them as 143. A guy I attacked earlier today that was supposedly level 140 was actually 149. Mafia counts also won't update (I told an "Alex" that shared the same mafia count as a time traveler that he should change his mafia count to avoid being mistakenly hit so much, and he actually did change his mafia count but it never reflected on the RL). I thought that the issue would correct itself as I leveled up but this has not been the case. It doesn't bother me because it's not like I'm getting beat up by players many levels above me or anything, but my Rivals' List is definitely more limited than it should be, as it's always showing me the same 50-75 players (or whatever) no matter how many times I refresh, even when the players are too beat up to attack and have no buildings to rob (in which case they wouldn't show up on the Rivals' List). It's making it more difficult/impossible to find good rob targets when I only see the same few people.

itsshooter
06-16-2013, 05:26 PM
I havnt had that problem but I have been noticing that 9 out of 10 ppl are already too beat up. I doubt it coincidence as it happens at all time of the day and everytime I refresh its the same problem.

vtwin
06-17-2013, 03:16 AM
That last android update is way broken. Stats still zero. Unable to travel to rival hoods. stats jump huge amounts once you attack someone. game gets better by the day

OZTHEMAN
06-17-2013, 03:41 AM
so it might be a glitch.. what might also be a glitch is when someone's attack and defence are 215k & 211k and after hiting them they turn out to be 290k could this also be a glitch??

lucky83
06-17-2013, 04:03 AM
Are you running on android? That might be just the problem. As others stated before me, last update is broken. Thanks for letting us be the beta testers...

I'm happy enough to have avoided updating for a while, wish i could say the same about you guys.

that
06-17-2013, 04:16 AM
I have noticed that problem, I am on the iOS platform and on my lower lvl account i see players who are 4-5 lvls above me, because of the rivals list failing to update correctly. my higher lvl player is also,victim to this failure to update, as people who are 5 lvls below have been able to attack me

BigMoney
06-17-2013, 04:27 AM
I am indeed running Android. I turned automatic updates off, however, and I won't ever update unless I need to for an event and syndicate members tell me it's safe to do so.

that: sounds like the same issue I'm having. I'm being consistently hit by people exactly 3 levels below me, which seems to indicate that I'm showing up on their Rival's List as such. I can't remember exactly when I was that level with all the LTQ leveling, but it's safe to say it wasn't recent. Similarly, a lot of the people who are showing up as more than a few levels above advertised are people who finished the most recent LTQ Elite event.

aeoeaa
06-17-2013, 05:48 AM
I see some issues with the level showing on rivals list. It look 'usual' on the list, but when I fight or rob, it's often a lot higher. I'm level 200 at the moment, I often see rivals on level 250, when I attack...

vtwin
06-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Lvl 29 camper just hit by a lvl 70. what is going on

Desire
06-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Glad to have company in this new update weirdness...

I've noticed something strange with my Rivals' List recently, in that it seems to be "frozen" from a previous time. For instance, the Rivals' List will say something like a person is level 138, but when I actually attack, it shows me them as 143. A guy I attacked earlier today that was supposedly level 140 was actually 149. Mafia counts also won't update (I told an "Alex" that shared the same mafia count as a time traveler that he should change his mafia count to avoid being mistakenly hit so much, and he actually did change his mafia count but it never reflected on the RL). I thought that the issue would correct itself as I leveled up but this has not been the case. It doesn't bother me because it's not like I'm getting beat up by players many levels above me or anything, but my Rivals' List is definitely more limited than it should be, as it's always showing me the same 50-75 players (or whatever) no matter how many times I refresh, even when the players are too beat up to attack and have no buildings to rob (in which case they wouldn't show up on the Rivals' List). It's making it more difficult/impossible to find good rob targets when I only see the same few people.

hooligan1966
06-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Same problems here too. Also on android

Dunky
06-17-2013, 08:32 AM
Yeah, same problems here. Also the one where their attack/defense is way higher than whats been told on their profile.
and i dont mean lik 1-2k.. but over 20k..

ytt
06-17-2013, 08:36 AM
Yeah, same problems here. Also the one where their attack/defense is way higher than whats been told on their profile.

Same issue on my droid. Taggled with a few people with stats 20k higher than mine. Awaiting retaliation... :(

t12pm
06-18-2013, 10:33 PM
i just wanted to say that i am on ios and have noticed that people in my mob have been showing up on rivals list and i am able to attack and rob them, Just wanted to shed light on this. My android account is on bluestacks at the moment and have not noticed any problems there.

BigMoney
06-19-2013, 12:06 AM
i just wanted to say that i am on ios and have noticed that people in my mob have been showing up on rivals list and i am able to attack and rob them, Just wanted to shed light on this. My android account is on bluestacks at the moment and have not noticed any problems there.

You can attack people in your mafia from the Rival's List, but I don't believe it lets you retaliate via the newsfeed.

MrSpidey
06-19-2013, 02:25 AM
Using Android as well and true, rivals don't have their actual stats.
The pluspoint (for me) is that when you press the button to see their stats, it shows almost immediately! :)

Also what was annoying, was to travel to a rival, sometimes it took ages!

robba
06-19-2013, 02:30 AM

Same problem for me, was frustrating cause i was in my last championship round :P

the_brein
06-19-2013, 03:02 AM
One of my teammates reported me one level lower on their rivals list. I'm also seeing a lot of player names with 7 digit numbers at the end.

Also getting the "there was an error with rivals list" message a lot more frequently.

The Fonz
06-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Looks like the issues with the Rival List are fixed (for iOS users). I just visited a dozen random rivals' hoods and their respective levels and stats are being displayed correctly when I click on their profiles.

c00guy
06-23-2013, 02:54 PM
This aint fixed yet!! :mad:

Goody23
06-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Still got problems here