PDA

View Full Version : Rejected player turns up in faction

KFH
06-16-2013, 11:30 AM
Recently I rejected a player from our request box, as soon as i did it allowed him to enter our faction (yes i'm sure i pressed reject). He stayed for about the amount of time to gather all our information, not saying he did. Has this happened to any other factions? and is it a glitch or someone breaking into our faction to steal our information.

Michael1989
06-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Seems we've had afew intel spies of recent, They apply,we accept then 5mins later thier out the door. Nothing like what you have though interms of saying no to them and then turning up in the memebers list anyway.
Strange one.

Rowdydowdy
06-16-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah I just had it happen too. I rejected a player only to find him on the roster. I removed him only to find him right back on the request list. The second time I rejected him he disappeared.

Jman
06-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Recently I rejected a player from our request box, as soon as i did it allowed him to enter our faction (yes i'm sure i pressed reject). He stayed for about the amount of time to gather all our information, not saying he did. Has this happened to any other factions? and is it a glitch or someone breaking into our faction to steal our information.

The same thing happened to my guild in KA. This one guy kept getting in and trolling on our forum even though he wasn't being accepted. He claimed he was hacking his way in. The only way we were able to keep him out was 3 of us added our LLPs to fill the empty spots.

General Flame
06-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Maybe someone accepted him at the same time you rejected him?
Or someone accepted him like a millisecond before you rejected him?
Maybe that's the case, maybe noe

Speed ump
06-16-2013, 01:49 PM
I have a lot of people sending request in many times after I reject them, never had one show up in the faction though. In reality what can they find out that would Make any real difference. If I saw them there I would just toss them

KFH
06-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Thanks for all the responses, no one claimed to accept him before i rejected him. It's true there is not much a person could learn from being in your faction room, especially since battles are random. I pretty sure it was just a freeze or bug, but i will be interested to see if it happens again.

We just had a person apply 6x to our faction, every time we said no he was back in our box. (lol that sounded dirty:)

Yossarian
06-16-2013, 09:47 PM
I have a lot of people sending request in many times after I reject them, never had one show up in the faction though. In reality what can they find out that would Make any real difference. If I saw them there I would just toss them

Careful there Mr Speed ump. "Toss" has a different meaning sometimes in the UK.

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 10:23 PM
I have a lot of people sending request in many times after I reject them, never had one show up in the faction though. In reality what can they find out that would Make any real difference. If I saw them there I would just toss them Toss? You mean like you toss a Caesar salad? You pretty good at tossing a salad?