PDA

View Full Version : InGame Forum posts being deleted

GreenwichKid
06-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Recently we'e had all our faction forum posts deleted (5th time now), now I cull our faction posts, but finding every post go is really screwing me up. Anyone else have this issue?
I know all Faction officers can delete posts, but they all assure me they aren't. Surely it can't be Gree? They wouldn't be that stupid as to delete all posts would they?
How else can we track donations, I know we now have that donations bit but it doesn't tell me when or how much.

Weed
06-16-2013, 11:29 AM
It's happened several times with my faction. And not just in this game but in Kingdom Age as well.
I noticed after the last board wipe, that several hours later the board mysteriously reappeared.... But with chat items from the week before. The ones that were pushed off the board from the following week of chat, and the past week of chat still managed to be missing.

baucoin007
06-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah I made a thread about this around the war in Columbia. I think it's a bug with the game. It was just the push our faction needed to move our forum off site.

thunder
06-16-2013, 12:40 PM
Recently we'e had all our faction forum posts deleted (5th time now), now I cull our faction posts, but finding every post go is really screwing me up. Anyone else have this issue?
I know all Faction officers can delete posts, but they all assure me they aren't. Surely it can't be Gree? They wouldn't be that stupid as to delete all posts would they?
How else can we track donations, I know we now have that donations bit but it doesn't tell me when or how much.

If one of your officers was doing this you think they will admit to it. I dont think so

RetroEd
06-16-2013, 03:16 PM
We used it only for donations - all other chat and ideas etc being on our website/chatrooms - but the bug caused us loads of issues. Thankfully the donation log gets round that. Still would be nice to leave the odd remark on it!