PDA

View Full Version : For those considering War of Nations

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 07:32 AM
I posted a heads up to the technical forum, for those of you that don't have access until the wide release be aware that the deck will be stacked before you even start because being behind is a bad place to be in this game.

The problem is any player can attack any other player in their home world regardless of level and strength! So if you complain about how rivals lists work in MW boy are you going to be in for a nasty surprise! Your level nothing base can be levelled by a high level player and to make matters worse if they share your coordinates with the rest of their faction you can expect a real poop storm the likes of which you will have never seen here! And to make matters worse the only way to get out from under this colossal error is to spend like mad and you still are most likely screwed.

Too bad as the game employs so very cool play mechanics but this one flaw is going to kill it for most.

--================================================== =====================

Hi guys, I've been playing since the game was released in Canada and the far east.

I think you have some really neat playing features in this game but one thing absolutely kills it in it's tracks. The fact that any player can attack any other player on the same battle field. What I am getting at is that a very high level player can attack and totally wipe out a brand new player as soon as their 5 days of building is over or sooner if that player happens to attack something and drop their immunity to attack.

This IMHO is a major flaw in the game, unlike Modern War or every other title I've played so far where at least brand new or weak players stand a chance before they get destroyed.

Because some of us have had a huge head start in this game once this goes wide release these new players are going to be SLAUGHTERED! Unless there is a better way to group opponents this is going to be one epic fail unfortunately.

Adm.J
06-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Epic fail? I will be a huge success; you said it yourself.

"Spend like mad."

MrD
06-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Because some of us have had a huge head start in this game once this goes wide release these new players are going to be SLAUGHTERED! Unless there is a better way to group opponents this is going to be one epic fail unfortunately.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. The game is awesome though. having A LOT of fun right now compared to MW but I doubt I will have fun forever, as soon as a top alliance come on me, I'll probably stop playing :-(

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Epic fail? I will be a huge success; you said it yourself.

"Spend like mad."

Good point epic fail for the players, possibly epic cash flow for Gree but seriously do gamers really have such a limitless supply of cash and time?

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Well, there is that saying some attribute to PT Barnum, "there's a customer born every minute".Someone changed the word CUSTOMER to SUCKER later. But, you get my point, right?