PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening to my game :-/ Help?

Michael1989
06-16-2013, 07:01 AM
First things first I like the the new event i think its a good idea however... Ive just been attacked over 22 times (cant see anymore as news feed full) by the same person - Is that even possible? Would have though there was a limit on how many times you can attack the same player.
Another thing to be pointed out, as i was being attacked i logged out and logged back in as my game was tripping out and when logged back in i see that i have about 5 buildings upgrading at the same time!!?? These buildings where being upgrading the a level which i upgraded weeks again! Again logged out and in again and they apear to be back to normal however im have even more "news" claiming to be attacked about another number of times!

Michael1989
06-16-2013, 07:05 AM
I have tried up load a screen shot of my upgrade situation but forum save my files to big :-/

DME
06-16-2013, 07:48 AM
There's a limit to number of attacks in a given time period, but not to raids.

Michael1989
06-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Thanks dude, didnt relise that and will use that to my own advantage.
Still dont understand what was happening regarding my upgrades but everything is back to normal now.
Thanks again.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Your game file may be corrupted. If the problem continues, I would delete the game and reinstall with a clean load.