Hey smashed my phone

Apple gave me a new one

Now my game has been wiped?

What do I do

Obviously not going to start playing from day 1 again

Any ideas people

lucky83
06-16-2013, 03:15 AM
Write a support ticket. Do you have your code? If so, i'd tell you to give them the code and your in game name.

Good luck, it might take a while...

K3M
06-16-2013, 03:20 AM
Thought so

What a joke

I remember they used to reply to you next day

Now not even a response

Deuces914135880
06-16-2013, 05:21 AM
your game hasnt been wiped, where do you get that from? its obviously on their database connected to your smashed phone.

as far as I remember from someone in my synd doing the same you need to do this:
1. start a new game on your new phone.
2. register it with a funzio ID
3. note the new mafia code you have and your funzio ID and send that info in a ticket to gree saying that this is the "new device information" and then you add the code from your previous account and its name, if you have a funzio ID connected to it add that as well. basically as much info as you can. if you are smart you have a screenshot of your previous account profile lying somewhere, send that too. it will be fixed within hours instead of 2 weeks. make it easy for them to help you...... that makes you get help faster

Dipstik
06-16-2013, 06:17 AM
You're screwed. Start over and level as fast as you can to catch up.

kenneth2001
06-16-2013, 07:01 AM
this happened to me before ....

If you don't have your code ... get it from someone you know i.e. mafia members .... maybe somone on this forum ... in your syndicate ... surely you can get it somewhere.

In my case, I had 3 other accounts, all which had each other in their mafia, so I was at least able to pull mine .

I opened a ticket after I installed new cc on new/replacement phone ... gave them the info like above ...

Back then, it took them about 72 hours .. but, they did it .... I opened cc one day .. low an behold .. my old game was back ... had been robbed and beaten to poop .. but it was back.

Hopefully, you'll see something in the next week or so .... like before the new war ...

Good Luck!

CM Recruitment
06-16-2013, 04:46 PM
your game hasnt been wiped, where do you get that from? its obviously on their database connected to your smashed phone.

as far as I remember from someone in my synd doing the same you need to do this:
1. start a new game on your new phone.
2. register it with a funzio ID
3. note the new mafia code you have and your funzio ID and send that info in a ticket to gree saying that this is the "new device information" and then you add the code from your previous account and its name, if you have a funzio ID connected to it add that as well. basically as much info as you can. if you are smart you have a screenshot of your previous account profile lying somewhere, send that too. it will be fixed within hours instead of 2 weeks. make it easy for them to help you...... that makes you get help faster

Good luck. A friend has been waiting 6 days now with no response. MW support restored his game within 12 hours...

Lipstick
06-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Been waiting over 4 months. They don't care. Start over and use lots of gold

Tommy Two Toes
06-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Thought so

What a joke

Take some ownership of the problem. Did Gree smash your phone?