PDA

View Full Version : robbing problem

out of names
06-15-2013, 10:56 PM
For some reason, i cant rob an upscale club, and it shows that i should be able to

Rastas
06-15-2013, 11:26 PM
They may have just collected on the building or it may have just been robbed by another player.

BigMoney
06-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Common rob glitch, been around for a while now. Sometimes a building (like that Upscale Club) comes up as available to be robbed when they shouldn't, and trying to rob them either results in a failed robbery (even when your attack crushes their defense) or a "player too beat up" error message. In your situation, I usually check to see if the buildings are the same level, and try to think why one would be available to be robbed and not the other. For example, if someone robbed one Upscale Club, they very likely robbed the Upscale Club right next to it (same deal with Nightclubs, Lofts, Wholesale Warehouses, and any other frequently robbed building). Or alternatively, if it was like one was level 5 and the other was level 6, it would suggest that even if the building was actually robbable, it only has $1 in it, because the previous robber hit each building twice already. In these kinds of scenarios, I don't even bother hitting such a building, because that's where 99% of my failed robberies come from these days. A scenario where I'd hit a building when the other building isn't available to be robbed, might be something like a Toy Box-- people tend not to have those in sync as they've been upgrading constantly, etc., so it's feasible that one is actually available to be robbed and not the other.

PhantomNine
06-16-2013, 08:03 AM
I've been having robbing problems as well. I find it highly unlikely that I can't rob someone when my numbers are so much greater then theirs "you lost", time and time again (can't find a thing)!. I can of course rob a Laundromat. I've been playing the game for several years and can tell when the games not playing as it should. Fighting's also an issue. I was hoping the last update would've resolved the problem, but it didn't.

Zyklones
06-16-2013, 08:11 AM
I'm having this problem as well for a long time.. very annoying and I am trying to keep my failed robberies as low as I can. This is almost impossible with this stupid bug. This needs to be fixed.

OZTHEMAN
06-16-2013, 08:29 AM
I have over 60 000 robberies and its a way in which Gree makes you buy more explosives,as you will loose some after a defeat, or to keep you advancing forward.. I don't think its a glitch as such its done on purpose to make you think..like the earlier player says when you see one gone be very careful of attacking another its that simple.. also as a strong player I think this is fairer on the weak and vulnerable..

OZTHEMAN
06-16-2013, 08:31 AM
I think its been made to reduce people robbing..but some like me just take it as a hit and carry on..

Steve0
06-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Gree support doesn't care about a robbing glitch. They don't care about the mafia glitch. When I have sent in tickets for these problems I get the automated generic response when the ticket goes unseen for too long. Support team has gone to crap.

out of names
06-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Well this also happening to my nightclub targets, making my daily robberies under 3mil:(