PDA

View Full Version : Robbed of a cash vault by GREE

Biggie Pac
06-15-2013, 09:37 PM
I purchased a cash vault 1 week ago, it entered my account for 1 sec and then disappeared. I then received an error message "crime city was unable to load due to invalid data! Please delete and reinstall the app to continue playing".

I followed those instructions but still no cash. so I sent a ticket in immediately asking for my missing cash, and 1 week later get a survey from gree regarding my now closed case which was not even addressed. How pathetic.

Still waiting for my money gree. My ticket number is #649540.

Has anyone else had the same problem and had it successfully resolved by gree?

Rastas
06-15-2013, 09:40 PM
I purchased a cash vault 1 week ago, it entered my account for 1 sec and then disappeared. I then received an error message "crime city was unable to load due to invalid data! Please delete and reinstall the app to continue playing".

I followed those instructions but still no cash. so I sent a ticket in immediately asking for my missing cash, and 1 week later get a survey from gree regarding my now closed case which was not even addressed. How pathetic.

Still waiting for my money gree. My ticket number is #649540.

Has anyone else had the same problem and had it successfully resolved by gree?

I have had that issue from time to time with Gold. All I do is get in contact with apple support and they refund me within a few days. I never ever go to Gree support in these cases.

Zach3432
06-15-2013, 09:41 PM
You should get that one resolved easily. By easily, I mean within two weeks. Personally, I hope the reason ticket responses take so long is because they are training an Indian customer support team. At least give us that! I will rejoice to hear the sound of a human!

Biggie Pac
06-16-2013, 12:14 AM
I have had that issue from time to time with Gold. All I do is get in contact with apple support and they refund me within a few days. I never ever go to Gree support in these cases.

Yeh iTunes would be the way to go. Ill give it a crack. Gree support is so pathetic. How can they close a ticket and not even address it.

sister morphine
06-16-2013, 02:46 AM
Yeh iTunes would be the way to go. Ill give it a crack. Gree support is so pathetic. How can they close a ticket and not even address it.
Seems to be standard practice now. They might as well send canned responses with a selection from...

And.....?

Bite me!

Meh!

Sandukan
06-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Cash vault?
Maybe the game was trying to tell you something.
CC moves in mysterious ways.

TRAZ
06-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Upload a copy of your iTunes receipt to your ticket if you haven't done so. It will re-open the ticket. Either a screenshot or the actual e-mail showing you paid for in-game currency will work. I've had this happen multiple times with gold purchases. Longest I've had to wait was about 14 business days.

REDTURTL3S
06-16-2013, 12:46 PM
You should never ever buy cash vaults... total waste... but contact apple for a refund. Get your money back.... not the vault...

MattThomas08
06-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Actually the cash vaults for some high IPH players can make a big difference in doing the final toy box upgrade for instance. In this case, the cash is actually upping their stats and could be worthwhile depending on the circumstances.

Biggie Pac
06-17-2013, 01:44 AM
Agree with matt. Will only do it for lvl 9/10 upgrades. Which was what I was trying to do.

mperus
06-17-2013, 02:14 AM
press revenge and rob it back