PDA

View Full Version : A Hug and a Slap for MW

Wai
06-15-2013, 08:35 PM
I think the last LTE was far better for LLPs to compete and gain rewards because as I saw it, it involved the purchase of lower level units to compete missions. So a big hug to MW for considering those in the L30 range this time around.

That said I also must give MW a big slap for the following:

An LLP had the following complaint that I think is very reasonably based.

The LLP gained many levels doing the last LTE. No complaint there.
The LLP managed to finish normal mode. Levelled up the buildings that are required for the entire event - no issue but could have stopped if buildings were too difficult to upgrade at that point. Fantastic, got through it I thought!
The next step is to spend a fair bit of gold to finish it all over again in what is called 'prestige mode'. You got the gold after saving for this and waiting for this moment, so go for it!

Lots of gold spent and only a couple of hours left with two levels to go and what would you know, a different building required levelling up that wasn't needed before through the entire event. No time to do it and after a vault of gold used to get there, the excitement quickly turned to despair and disappointment.

I must give a slap for changing the rules/requirements right at the very end of an event for those LLPs this is apparently open to.

Could I give this advice to MW (Gree):

If particular buildings are required to be at a certain level to complete the entire event. MAKE SURE that is a requirement in 'normal mode' and not some nasty surprise right at the end. I'm sure it's not intended at all but notwithstanding that, its quite wrong to draw people right to the end with false hope only to crush them.

Please consider this in future events for people. Whatever is required through an entire event is required during normal mode.

I am really disappointed that someone saved hard for this and now feels duped. While likely unintentional by MW (Gree), its nevertheless quite wrong.

GREEd
06-15-2013, 08:59 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to try out kingdom age or crime city as an alternative for good wholesome entertainment while we look into your issue.

DME
06-16-2013, 07:43 AM
Prestige mode has more levels to it, so the requirements are obviously going to be higher.
It would be nice if they would at least specify the requirements for completing each mode though, but then people would have time to prep and not be pigeon holed into having to use gold to complete builds/upgrades, which is what they're after.

KFH
06-16-2013, 08:39 AM
LLP have nothing to complain about, i see very few problems compared to HLP. LLP are lucky enough to have had these events with free units, as an HLP we never had these events that you could get huge units with little to no gold, we are basically always playing catch up. With boss events people with same stats just LLP can beat boss 50 times for little to no gold, when a HLP can only get to 20 maybe 25 with normal stats. WD points are considerably lower, the way i see it being a low level player at this time in the game would be the best position. As lower levels get stronger by being able to win strong indestructible, HLPs are slowly getting weaker by not being able to compete. Seems like you almost get punished for leveling up

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Long before we got these LTQs Devin suggested to our faction that levelling up our unit buildings to 10 would be a useful thing to do..................