PDA

View Full Version : GREED lies to us again

kylekrol
06-15-2013, 07:18 PM
GREED you tell us the units aren't stackable because they are from the same unit class, but then you slap us in the face with a unit we would have to spend a fortune to get that has the same modifier that you all said wouldn't stack because it would mess the whole game up. Quit with the B.S. and start telling us the truth or better yet give us what we earned or refund every dime we spent to get those units that don't work

kylekrol
06-15-2013, 07:37 PM
I don't give them money anymore I called Google and got a full refund from them all the way back to march, I have yet to here anything from gree about compensation for the units I won that don't work

United Nation of Foxes
06-16-2013, 10:49 AM
What's the chance Sirius pops up with his bs "thread closed" rubbish

Drama Llama
06-16-2013, 11:33 AM
We need to keep the threads constructive, so here is my constructive suggestion ... Fix the broken units.

gingerbear
06-16-2013, 11:36 AM
My constructive comment is: Don't sell units at auction that have the same bonus that you refused to honor previously.

JimmyThePick
06-16-2013, 11:49 AM
My constructive comment is: Don't sell units at auction that have the same bonus that you refused to honor previously.

2nd that ^^^^

CJ54
06-16-2013, 12:23 PM
"The same bonus group" does NOT mean "the same bonus type". There are a lot of different things that have the same TYPE of bonus (+air/sea/ground, +health regen, -building time, pretty much everything) that DO stack.

What does NOT stack are the following:

-Items that are the exact same item (same name, same stats, etc.) do NOT stack with themselves.

-Items that are part of the same event that are different power levels which you can only (barring a bug or exploit) get one of. So if we have an event where a level 100 would get something that has +10% attack and has 100/100 stats and a level 250 would get something that has +10% attack and 500/500 stats, those two items if somehow in the same inventory WILL NOT STACK. That is because they are two different versions of the same item.

Those are the things that do not stack. Everything else (items from different events, etc.) with the same TYPE of boost WILL stack.

EDIT: I realize that the reason people do not understand the distinction about item/bonus groups comes from the fact that a lot of people playing now have never participated in an event where we rewarded differently based on what level someone was. We don't generally do those anymore.

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 12:51 PM
So i think the general consensus is - Why in the world couldnt you have just programmed a new unit with the correct modifier and replaced 1 of the falcon supersonics instead of the insult gold?

"The same bonus group" does NOT mean "the same bonus type". There are a lot of different things that have the same TYPE of bonus (+air/sea/ground, +health regen, -building time, pretty much everything) that DO stack.

-Items that are the exact same item (same name, same stats, etc.) do NOT stack with themselves.

-Items that are part of the same event that are different power levels which you can only (barring a bug or exploit) get one of. So if we have an event where a level 100 would get something that has +10% attack and has 100/100 stats and a level 250 would get something that has +10% attack and 500/500 stats, those two items if somehow in the same inventory WILL NOT STACK. That is because they are two different versions of the same item.

Those are the things that do not stack. Everything else (items from different events, etc.) with the same TYPE of boost WILL stack.

EDIT: I realize that the reason people do not understand the distinction about item/bonus groups comes from the fact that a lot of people playing now have never participated in an event where we rewarded differently based on what level someone was. We don't generally do those anymore.

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 12:53 PM
also, in light of this recent bonus prize - i will continue to not purchase any more gold. Gree - you are losing customers right and left and this is just adding to it.

kylekrol
06-16-2013, 12:54 PM
So i think the general consensus is - Why in the world couldnt you have just programmed a new unit with the corrent modifier and replaced 1 of the falcon supersonics instead of the insult gold?Thank you, that is my point it would satisfy a lot people instead of the gold hand slap that a lot of people are still waiting for

gingerbear
06-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Why couldn't you have just said something when the event first started and you realized your "accident"? Why didn't you pull the prizes and the event until it was fixed? Why are the bridge jumpers fine, but the energy regeneration units aren't? You still aren't answering any of the actual questions. You're giving good PR, and deflecting well, but not truly providing support or actual answers.

United Nation of Foxes
06-16-2013, 01:28 PM
CJ and Sirius are the Teflon dons

WillV
06-16-2013, 01:38 PM

This is interesting. I have the Falcon Jet 271/167 +2 energy from the 4th box event and the covert jet fighter 200/125 +2 energy from the recent LTE. Different units not from different levels of similar event and they don't stack. I have an open unresolved ticket. It would be great if you could address this so I could get the boost in energy I deserve for winning both of these units fairly.

Thanks in advance

Drama Llama
06-16-2013, 01:40 PM
-Items that are part of the same event that are different power levels which you can only (barring a bug or exploit) get one of.

You forgot to mention the possibility if getting those items due to event mismanagement.
This strategy of lazy coding worked fine till the units were added to the recent event and now they need re coding in order to work as players LEGITIMATELY have more than one of the items in question.

kylekrol
06-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Lies? Oh my, who would lie? How about EVERYBODY in this game! You full on idiots with
your silly money...fork out some more dollars for a scam. DO NOT give your money to
charity...buy some more virtual worthless trinkets and feel good about yourself...how? why?
because you are able and willing to spend more than the next idiot.just because you don't spend money on this game doesn't mean you have to troll threads and cause them to get locked, say something pertaining to the problem or don't comment, yes some of us spent money on this game and expect to get what we paid for or get equal or greater then compensation for theses units that we paid for

Generik79
06-16-2013, 02:31 PM

Then replace the units we paid for with ones that DO stack rather than the ones you gave us, which DO NOT, please.

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Or just give us enough gold where we can compete for top 50 in this auction event.

Stellaman
06-16-2013, 11:00 PM
CJ could you at least please update us on what is going on regarding that LTQ blunder? We were told that we would be compensated somehow and you have just went silent since... Is Gree to do nothing? Update plz

Schwarz Commander
06-17-2013, 01:22 AM
How about this, you have to spend 50 gold to change your name. This is just a joke, and a poor one at that. Is it really worth denying us even the most basic of privileges? This will only serve to push people away from the game. Can you please change this. It's disappointing that we have to spend GOLD to change our own names.

Mcdoc
06-17-2013, 04:17 AM
So i think the general consensus is - Why in the world couldnt you have just programmed a new unit with the correct modifier and replaced 1 of the falcon supersonics instead of the insult gold?I didn't even get the insult gold - now I'm insulted twice :/

Mcdoc
06-17-2013, 04:27 AM

In this case - the "bug" was some lazy programmer who decided to "recycle" an old unit that some of us already won by spending 1 to 2 vaults of gold (pay attention: that is 1500 to 3000 gold) on a previous 10 crate game - RATHER than take the time to create a NEW unit with the intended prize.

The "exploit" - in this case - all of the customers who were exploited into spending gold for a bonus that does not work.

Further exploit - to tell us a unit with this type of boost is ONLY worth 300 gold.

IF you truly feel it is only worth 300 gold - then put it in the next LE set for sale for only 300 gold. Put you mouth where my wallet is!

Do you SEE how mad we are about this?

JRPackerFan
06-17-2013, 07:35 AM
No one cares about the background story CJ54!!! Fix the problem!!! You spend too much time making excuses and not enough resolving issued created by Gree. The "constructive" side of this post is to deliver a unit that does what you say it's going to do. Gree has still not provided this unit to make up for Gree's mistake. Stop making your problem my problem. The 300 credit is inadequate compensation for Gree's mistake and the amount of frustration they have caused their customers.

Generik79
06-17-2013, 11:21 AM
No one cares about the background story CJ54!!! Fix the problem!!! You spend too much time making excuses and not enough resolving issued created by Gree. The "constructive" side of this post is to deliver a unit that does what you say it's going to do. Gree has still not provided this unit to make up for Gree's mistake. Stop making your problem my problem. The 300 credit is inadequate compensation for Gree's mistake and the amount of frustration they have caused their customers.

199% right on.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 11:41 AM
No one cares about the background story CJ54!!! Fix the problem!!! You spend too much time making excuses and not enough resolving issued created by Gree. The "constructive" side of this post is to deliver a unit that does what you say it's going to do. Gree has still not provided this unit to make up for Gree's mistake. Stop making your problem my problem. The 300 credit is inadequate compensation for Gree's mistake and the amount of frustration they have caused their customers. well said mr packer