PDA

View Full Version : Units for PvP are garbage.....

Captin
06-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Come on you guys can hook is up with something alot better then those units.. I mean **** top 25 faction gets a unit that is 750/750... That's ridiculous...

v8mustang
06-15-2013, 06:50 PM
This is not World Domination event.

At least some boost is nice...

Captin
06-15-2013, 07:22 PM
It doesn't matter you still have people spending alot of gold.

Oceanz
06-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Actually the units for PvP are excellent

Assuming you are the #1 faction or #1 player overall

I'm personally hoping for top-1000 faction and top-10,000 player, so I can get a couple units that don't sniff my top-45

Hooligany
06-15-2013, 08:24 PM
You can sit out of the event

WinD-n-RaiN
06-15-2013, 08:25 PM
I like them because they don't overpower to many people

GREEd
06-15-2013, 09:01 PM
If you are unhappy with the current units by all means please try out kingdom age or crime city, both great alternatives for good wholesome family entertainment.

Oceanz
06-15-2013, 09:10 PM
lol at GREEd

Thenoob
06-15-2013, 09:10 PM
What are the units ? screen shots would be awsome and how does this work I can't update for some reason it's driving nuts

Wai
06-16-2013, 02:08 AM
You can sit out of the event

You can't really sit this event out. Everyone is dragged into it whether they want to be or not.

I cant get excited about it. There is no real benefit once you consider unit losses. Perhaps Iv'e missed what the benefit is.

SPWD
06-16-2013, 02:51 AM
No mate you are correct.

I am a cow
06-16-2013, 03:29 AM
I'm taking heavy casualties

v8mustang
06-16-2013, 01:02 PM
It doesn't matter you still have people spending alot of gold.
That's what Gree's goal is.

2nd Sea Raiders
06-16-2013, 01:17 PM
I am just doing what I normally do with attacking and raiding. If you are unhappy then by all means don't participate. There is really no reason to complain. If you think that people are spending gold for horrible units then don't spend gold. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

NUSGUY
06-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Its pretty funny when someone says we don't have to participate in this crappy event. My base is getting hit every five minutes. I am not participating as i had a full weekend planned already. But I have been hit
HUNDREDS of times, pretty much non stop. So my participation is not by choice.

Choy
06-16-2013, 03:28 PM
I have no other choice but to participate to earn valor from unit I lost because I was raided and attacked. But I prefer this than the WD Campaign. The faction members can play at their own pace. I can live without the WD Campaign.

gingerbear
06-16-2013, 03:53 PM
I love pvp, and beating up on players that rarely lose fights. This has been great. Plus all of the players that have put themselves on my newsfeed have upgraded AMRs and ACs I can visit later for donations.

Generik79
06-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Its pretty funny when someone says we don't have to participate in this crappy event. My base is getting hit every five minutes. I am not participating as i had a full weekend planned already. But I have been hit
HUNDREDS of times, pretty much non stop. So my participation is not by choice.

Don't reset unit and defense and boost buildings and don't collect ur money buildings. Leave ur base dark. Simple.

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Don't reset unit and defense and boost buildings and don't collect ur money buildings. Leave ur base dark. Simple.

Don't you go around telling my potential targets how to hide!

Generik79
06-16-2013, 04:14 PM
I love pvp, and beating up on players that rarely lose fights. This has been great. Plus all of the players that have put themselves on my newsfeed have upgraded AMRs and ACs I can visit later for donations.

This is funny, because if you're getting hit like I am no one lasts on your news feed more than an hour or so lol

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 04:17 PM
This is funny, because if you're getting hit like I am no one lasts on your news feed more than an hour or so lol

There are literally only two people that have successfully hit me, and they have lost every other attempt, so they've made themselves linger pretty well.

Captin
06-16-2013, 04:24 PM
To be honest I thought their would be more people saying the units suck... I mean look at how much you have to attack to get a unit that is 750 attack... But it is my opinion but I like everybody's opinion as well.. And I play crime city as well like this better...

RussianMafiaKillers.... Top25

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 04:45 PM
To be honest I thought their would be more people saying the units suck... I mean look at how much you have to attack to get a unit that is 750 attack... But it is my opinion but I like everybody's opinion as well.. And I play crime city as well like this better...

RussianMafiaKillers.... Top25

You're not just competing for that individual unit, but the faction ones as well. That makes the stats more logical.

Chikin
06-16-2013, 06:14 PM
You're not just competing for that individual unit, but the faction ones as well. That makes the stats more logical.

So the players in a faction that rank 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Will get the individual rewards.
And then the whole faction based on position will get that reward.

Plus if u as a player (if your top 10,000 or better) will get yet another reward??

Is that correct. I ask because I am leading in my faction with points. And I see the star next to my name and that's what's throwing me off.

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 06:37 PM
So the players in a faction that rank 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Will get the individual rewards.
And then the whole faction based on position will get that reward.

Plus if u as a player (if your top 10,000 or better) will get yet another reward??

Is that correct. I ask because I am leading in my faction with points. And I see the star next to my name and that's what's throwing me off.

In short, no.
Your rank in your faction doesn't matter. You aren't rewarded for that. I feel like GREE added those stars to intentionally mislead people. Your individual rank overall matters, and your factions rank overall matters. That's it.

Chikin
06-16-2013, 09:25 PM
In short, no.
Your rank in your faction doesn't matter. You aren't rewarded for that. I feel like GREE added those stars to intentionally mislead people. Your individual rank overall matters, and your factions rank overall matters. That's it.

Yeah that's what I was not expecting. Here I am smashing it and losing troops. Just like gree wanted!!this way we have to spend modern war money to refill troop levels.

It's a twisted way of making us bring each other down.