PDA

View Full Version : My awesome faction

WinD-n-RaiN
06-15-2013, 06:02 PM
My faction is the best. We are not top 10, 25, 50. Not even top 1500. But this is our first go, and my members are amazing. We have even participation, and putting up some good points. We have 92k points, which am not be much compared to some of your guys', but if anything can make me proud, it is people willing to give effort. And I am fortunate enough to have multiple awesome people join my faction even though we are probably aren't the best. And to my faction thank you for everything.

We are recruiting, and up you can get the code and some info in my signature.

Thanks, wind

out of names
06-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Shouldnt this be in faction recruitment

WinD-n-RaiN
06-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Shouldnt this be in faction recruitment
Well this started as a thank you to my members but ya

ffp
06-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Even though I don't know you Wind, I have to say you guys are honourable fighters. We came up against you during Madagascar and you matched us point for point and in the end it was very close match.

Good luck in recruiting and in your future matches.

MWaddict
06-16-2013, 12:15 AM

/Closing thread. lol :p

thunder
06-16-2013, 06:21 AM

Tell your faction thankyou on your forum or on their wall some of your faction members wont see this. Not everyone goes on this forum. Good luck

SPWD
06-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Join SPATACUS 260850281. No Pressure on GOLD but Active Players. TOP 500 Fraction.

Thought you were looking for a faction,I pmed you?

possum
06-16-2013, 06:53 AM
I predict in a few months that half of your faction's participation and effort will wane to nothing, after realizing that no matter how hard they try, there's nothing admirable that comes from it. This will weigh heavily on those faction members that do actually try as they soon realize that their efforts have become marginalized even further because of this. Soon, all that's left are freeloaders and the disenfranchised.

Awesome huh.

sherlock123
06-16-2013, 07:08 AM
I predict in a few months that half of your faction's participation and effort will wane to nothing, after realizing that no matter how hard they try, there's nothing admirable that comes from it. This will weigh heavily on those faction members that do actually try as they soon realize that their efforts have become marginalized even further because of this. Soon, all that's left are freeloaders and the disenfranchised.

Awesome huh.

I completely agree with this. This thread starter sounds like one of those idealist, excited young and married couples who down the lane figure out how tedious it is to maintain one and boring and finally leave each other.

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 07:21 AM
The honeymoon will be over soon......