PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pre-Staging

clinty76
06-15-2013, 05:45 PM
I am starting to pre-stage for the upcoming LTQ and I had a question or 2.

Here's what I'm wondering and I'm not completely sure how to ask it! I think a picture will be better! Do I have to do this before I start to pre stage?

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y531/clinty76/photo_zps08a0cb88.jpg

Sergeant307
06-15-2013, 05:54 PM
NO! Click on that map and only find targets that require multiple hits. If a target looks like 0/9, DO NOT HIT HIM 9 times. Hit him 8 times (8/9) and leave one hit remaining. When the next event comes around, you will only have to hit that target 1 time instead of required 9 because you already pre-staged the map. Do this for all targets requiring multiple hits and always leave 1 hit remaining.

Chikin
06-15-2013, 06:00 PM
So depending on your level and how much you have upgraded your airbase and such.
The first 30 missions are easy. The second chain will go back over the same first 30 missions and then continue.

So just remember to upgrade the buildings So u can purchase the units needed to complete higher missions.

That's what stopped me a few months back. (I didn't think ahead)

Anonymously Yours
06-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Remember what happened the last time this was discussed in public? I do.

Zedsdead
06-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Remember what happened the last time this was discussed in public? I do.
Gree has already figured out that we are pre staging these events. Can't really hurt to talk about it now.

Agent Orange
06-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Prestaging is only of use for the Normal round anyway since you clear anything you have prestaged for the Prestige round.

supadjp
06-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Prestaging is only of use for the Normal round anyway since you clear anything you have prestaged for the Prestige round.

I prestige most maps so once prestige mode is done thru the normal rounds, the extra prestige rounds are pre-staged too.

Also, have full energy at the end of WD events and by 2pm of other scheduled LTQs, and try to have about 2000 exp left before a level up before LTQs start. Then unload your energy on the LTQ and then unload it again right away after the quick level up!

rdow
06-15-2013, 08:30 PM
No you dont need to!

Oceanz
06-15-2013, 08:49 PM
I prestige most maps so once prestige mode is done thru the normal rounds, the extra prestige rounds are pre-staged too.

Also, have full energy at the end of WD events and by 2pm of other scheduled LTQs, and try to have about 2000 exp left before a level up before LTQs start. Then unload your energy on the LTQ and then unload it again right away after the quick level up!

I don't understand how you are saying the prestige rounds are already prestaged?

Timmie
06-15-2013, 09:22 PM
He is saying that since there are more prestige rounds then normal that once he finishes the maps he did on normal the 2nd time the higher rounds of prestige are already prestaged

Oceanz
06-15-2013, 09:47 PM
^ah, i see

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 07:15 AM

Yes if you make it that far without dumping gold to get through the last few repeated stages. I have similar energy stats and also take advantage of level ups as you do. Never made it to my prestaged bonus levels though....

dpsatx
06-16-2013, 08:20 AM
How do you know which maps to prestage or where to start? All of them?

KFH
06-16-2013, 08:43 AM

Also, have full energy at the end of WD events and by 2pm of other scheduled LTQs, and try to have about 2000 exp left before a level up before LTQs start. Then unload your energy on the LTQ and then unload it again right away after the quick level up!I did this last time without knowing it, was a nice treat to see 1 hit missions in prestige.

How do you know which maps to prestage or where to start? All of them?Start at the beginning and keep going.

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 08:48 AM
How do you know which maps to prestage or where to start? All of them?

You don't, what I did with my LLPs was to start where they finished up since that was where they bogged down and worked my way backwards.

Keep in mind that Gree have reset some goals in the past and changed them as well which resets any prestaging and you basically have to hit any mission that needs more than one hit. But for free players it does help.

GreenwichKid
06-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Prestaging was no use to me, everyone of my maps was reset to zero the day the LTQ began. 4 days of work all gone, my iPad nearly went out of the window, way to go gree....... Another screw up...

ac_ric
06-18-2013, 02:56 AM
this is my 1st pre-staging. I'm done on the same maps as the last LTQ. Hopefully not much deviations.
The last LTQ, i only made it to lvl 25 w/o pre-stage.

Kiko Matsing
06-18-2013, 03:08 AM
this is my 1st pre-staging. I'm done on the same maps as the last LTQ. Hopefully not much deviations.
Doing the same too, hope it works!

06-18-2013, 03:15 AM
u know sometime u need to hit several times like 0/8 or sth. just hit 7 times to make 7/8. then u just need to hit one more time during event which save u energy and time.

U will also get full energy back when u level up, so dont waste ur energy

06-18-2013, 03:16 AM
if u did a readlly good pre-hit, u can finish first around at day 1 easily.

sirdirty11
06-18-2013, 04:04 AM
Prestaging was no use to me, everyone of my maps was reset to zero the day the LTQ began. 4 days of work all gone, my iPad nearly went out of the window, way to go gree....... Another screw up...

That last part was one of the least intelligent posts in this thread. GREE didn't screw anything up. They sould reset all maps, the fact tharpt they don't is a bonus, not a screw up. If yours did, that stinks for you, but good lord chill out with calling out GREE for everything.

GreenwichKid
06-26-2013, 08:27 AM
@sirdirty

Dude, really they should reset all maps? defeats the purpose of missions doesn't it? Ask anyone that had prestaged all the bosses in the Tasmin sea map so they can use the cash to buy a building and see how upset they are. I spent 4 days prestaging and as I said every map was reset, I think I'm entitled to be upset. I strongly suspect if the same had happened to you, you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

elangomatt
06-26-2013, 11:44 AM
@sirdirty

Dude, really they should reset all maps? defeats the purpose of missions doesn't it? Ask anyone that had prestaged all the bosses in the Tasmin sea map so they can use the cash to buy a building and see how upset they are. I spent 4 days prestaging and as I said every map was reset, I think I'm entitled to be upset. I strongly suspect if the same had happened to you, you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

I know I would be majorly pissed if Gree had reset all my maps to zero before the LTQ started. I was working on prestaging ever since the end of the last LTQ so everything was prestaged through the Bomb Maker Compound map for me. It is just another strategy that we should be able to use. Gree has combated prestagers like me to some extent by repeating normal mode in prestige mode. I don't like it but there's nothing I can do about it. If they reset maps before the LTQ though they need to give me back the energy I spent and take away the XP that I earned.

CharlieAlphaMike
06-26-2013, 06:55 PM
It appears north everyone's maps were reset, we have several in our faction that weren't reset ... Although I wouldn't know as I have server "issues" and can't access the game 😒