PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone successfully done a game transfer on the new system?

Euchred
06-15-2013, 05:24 PM
I can't make sense of it and might have to do some transferring in the near future. iOS user

iteachem
06-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Don't do it.. One of our members tried today and weird stuff going on... Don't risk losing your game

Euchred
06-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Don't do it.. One of our members tried today and weird stuff going on... Don't risk losing your game

Push is coming to shove with my slightly broken dock so I'm taking my phone to the apple store tomorrow. I'll be alright if they can fix it on site but if not then I guess I'll just have to live with it for a while longer. I just wanted to be set up in case my phone had to be sent away or replaced

mert
06-16-2013, 11:57 AM
I just did yesterday. From sony tablet to galaxy note 2. Had to mail to gree and finalized the transfer in one day.
A friend of mine had transfered ios to android successfuly but mailed gree .

Ragmondino
06-16-2013, 12:36 PM
I did on iOS with mw and it all went fine

Marlena
06-16-2013, 12:41 PM
i did it with android and it went perfect.. within 3 minutes.

JWaLLz
06-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Still waiting on Gree to delete my account/transfer it for me...

iteachem
06-16-2013, 12:59 PM
I just did yesterday. From sony tablet to galaxy note 2. Had to mail to gree and finalized the transfer in one day.
A friend of mine had transfered ios to android successfuly but mailed gree .

iOS to android? Wow that would be new if they do that now

nopenopenope
06-16-2013, 01:19 PM
iOS to android? Wow that would be new if they do that now

Both of those were Droid devices.

JWaLLz
06-16-2013, 01:27 PM
How long does it take for Gree to do an account deletion/transfer usually?

iteachem
06-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Both of those were Droid devices.

He mentions he friend transferring iOS to android

Butt Futter
06-17-2013, 10:48 AM
How long does it take for Gree to do an account deletion/transfer usually?

JWallz, you sent me a PM but your inbox is full so I can't reply.

Gree works at it's own pace so there is no answer to your question.

K-Dawg
06-17-2013, 08:07 PM
I cant transfer either for some reason, im also iOS

happystanger
06-18-2013, 07:16 AM
I cant do transfer between my ios device. It says that I need to set an old account. I have done this many of times so I am sure I am doing it correctly. Is this a prob because of the UUID change? any way they will fix this soon?

Davidvilla
06-18-2013, 07:49 AM
I did, just got my iPhone replaced. Transferred from ipad to new iPhone with no problems.

JWaLLz
06-18-2013, 08:03 AM
I did, just got my iPhone replaced. Transferred from ipad to new iPhone with no problems.

Is this real life?

happystanger
06-18-2013, 08:06 AM

thanks for the info...today you swapped?

michelira
06-18-2013, 10:16 AM
I did from droid 3 to HTC dna and all went great. Took less then 5 minutes. Didn't have to mail gree or anything.

sweatpants
06-18-2013, 10:28 AM
I still get asked to set an old device. It worked a week ago and now its ****. I was so excited to move my game to my new ipad Too...

Is there A Fix besides That Bs Process In Itunes That Doesnt Work.

K-Dawg
06-18-2013, 01:32 PM
I cant do transfer between my ios device. It says that I need to set an old account. I have done this many of times so I am sure I am doing it correctly. Is this a prob because of the UUID change? any way they will fix this soon?

I'm having the exact same problem, it appears that only iOS is having this issue.

happystanger
06-18-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm having the exact same problem, it appears that only iOS is having this issue.
Cj is this a known issue?? With iOS

Davidvilla
06-18-2013, 09:22 PM
thanks for the info...today you swapped?
Yesterday. After the latest update.

sweatpants
06-18-2013, 09:35 PM
What steps did you follow?

My Game Center updated on my iPad but the character and hood won't update...

happystanger
06-19-2013, 12:52 PM
I can't even install Game Center. Ughhhh

sweatpants
06-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Any updates on this?

Codee
06-20-2013, 08:45 AM
My ticket number is 671228

K-Dawg
06-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Can an admin at least reply to give the "illusion" that something is being done?

sweatpants
06-20-2013, 04:25 PM
i just did another itunes refresh to see if it would work and i restored all my other games exactly how they said it would work.

MW AND CC did not do the same. CSR racing from another company did it perfectly.

what the hell are you guys doing not showing any sign of support for your PAYING CUSTOMERS.

I have THREE accounts that i spend gold on and am currently play only my android account because its the only one that works.

would someone please fix this crap asap.

Legen...dary
06-20-2013, 10:23 PM
I can't even get past the "old device button". After it asks for the password it tells me "Transfer account failed, please try again". So I try again and again it tells me the same. I'm about to uninstall, get a new funzio ID, attach it to an email account and try again.

K-Dawg
06-21-2013, 07:57 PM
I can't even get past the "old device button". After it asks for the password it tells me "Transfer account failed, please try again". So I try again and again it tells me the same. I'm about to uninstall, get a new funzio ID, attach it to an email account and try again.

Now I'm having this exact same problem

iteachem
06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
I had issues transferring also and support had to fix it. This was the message they sent me

Thank you for writing in about transferring your account. We recently changed the way transfers work in the game, in an effort to make it more simple for players.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, we will need as much of the following information as possible in order to restore it for you:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Regards,

Euchred
06-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks for posting that teach, at least it's something to go from. Sounds like the restore data prompt is a tough step to get to though.

basik
06-24-2013, 11:11 AM
I need to do a device wipe. I am a little worried about what will happen. hopefully all goes well. I have too much time and real money invested to lose my game.

brandocommando
06-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks Teach. So if I need to do a game transfer and wont be able to restore my new device using iTunes, the only way to transfer now is wait the usual couple weeks for Gree to respond to my ticket and transfer it manually? Anyone have any idea if this is something they are trying to fix or just the new way of doing things?

TenderPlacebo
06-24-2013, 02:46 PM
So,is this after the new update only:3.6.2?
I'm on ver. 3.6 on iPhone and 3.6.1HD on iPad and I transferred today the old way with no problems.
I transferred from iPad to iPhone and I think the iPad doesn't have the latest update, but I believe it is running on the one before that.
Just wondering if I'm fine until i update where I would then be stuck using the data backup method, which not only sounds to be more complicated, but doesn't work half the time.
If this is the case I will hold off as long as possible, as the old way works just fine.

Any info on this would be appreciated, thanks.

is1j
06-24-2013, 06:13 PM
I wonder if anyone knows whether it is possible to swap two accounts between 2 devices. I have a junior account on an old iPad but already spent some gold on it and do not want to lose it. I also have a high lvl account on iPhone. Would like to switch them around without loosing either. Is it possible?

brandocommando
06-24-2013, 10:49 PM
I wonder if anyone knows whether it is possible to swap two accounts between 2 devices. I have a junior account on an old iPad but already spent some gold on it and do not want to lose it. I also have a high lvl account on iPhone. Would like to switch them around without loosing either. Is it possible?

I sent a ticket a while ago asking the same thing and no surprise here...of course not

Lancelove
06-25-2013, 07:21 AM
You possibly could use a third device

is1j
06-25-2013, 10:42 AM
That's what I was thinking as well - get a third device and move the account around. Glad Gree has not figured out that they can charge us for each move like they did for the name change.

brandocommando
06-26-2013, 02:11 PM
That's what I was thinking as well - get a third device and move the account around. Glad Gree has not figured out that they can charge us for each move like they did for the name change.

But how do you move them back and forth? It doesn't seem like theres anyway to do it without backing up/restoring or going through gree anymore

TenderPlacebo
06-28-2013, 06:53 AM
So, is there no way to transfer just the game between devices? That is without transferring all the data: pics, music, contacts, basically the whole iPad/iPhone to new device.
This method seems like you have to back up and restore as if you were buying a new device, not just transferring the apps data.
Is this really the way it is now, they have no better options?
Or am I missing something here and you can just transfer the game itself?

Rollster
07-05-2013, 07:54 AM
well i just buy new galaxy tab 10.1 3, i hope i can transfer quickly the game.. my screen is broke on old device..

after create ID Funzio, i need to choose old devive first ? to new device after ?

Rollster
07-05-2013, 08:21 AM
well don't work...

that realy stupid this system for transfer game... im logued with the same funzio ID on two account.. realy stupid....

CCRookie
07-05-2013, 08:34 AM
well don't work...

that realy stupid this system for transfer game... im logued with the same funzio ID on two account.. realy stupid....

If I only had one character, it would be great...With multiple, it is painful.

Rollster
07-05-2013, 08:36 AM
that the same ID but old account and new accoutn but nothing is transfered.

but i'm logued with the same ID on new and old device :)

nice work..

there is a chance to have a transfer more easy like this one ?

never see that..

Rollster
07-05-2013, 08:58 AM
well i have succes with this : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55649-Crime-City-FAQs&highlight=transfer+game

why this thread is not sticky ???

anyway my game is on new device now...