PDA

View Full Version : F vs. F Feedback: Bonus battle points for taking out boost buildings

Mr. Pink
06-15-2013, 09:37 AM
Most good raiders know that players tend to only protect their money buildings with defense buildings and neglect their boost buildings (composites factory, etc.). It's like having a super enforced door and leaving the key under the mat. Take out the boost buildings first and the rest of the base opens up for raiding.

This is great when I'm looking to raid money but not very good for this F vs. F event. I feel like I'm getting penalized for being a smart raider and taking out the composites factory first. My battle points literally drop from mid 500s to low 400s when I do this. Be nice to have bonus points or something to incentivize/reward me to attack those buildings.

SuperSonic Chimp
06-15-2013, 09:42 AM
I've taken out and entire base of boost buildings before and still lose. And not like I'm going against way stronger opponents either. My attack swing is too wild to time any of this to get a win. I've just never seen taking out a boost building work....

Mr. Pink
06-15-2013, 09:47 AM
I've taken out and entire base of boost buildings before and still lose. And not like I'm going against way stronger opponents either. My attack swing is too wild to time any of this to get a win. I've just never seen taking out a boost building work....

What level are you? I know the higher level players have had this issue and I can't think of a good reason beyond maybe the (mysterious/convoluted) skill points playing a factor

generalpain
06-15-2013, 09:54 AM
This event is annoying to say the least. Prizes are garbage, and loosing too many units. Cant wait for it to be over.

HenryVIII
06-15-2013, 10:14 AM
If you take out the boost buildings, yes, it does lower their defense. However you sacrifice battle points. Therefore raid boost buildings only as a last resort.

LoveAndPeace
06-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Yes, just stopped raiding boost buildings.
Thé amount of battle points is linked to
opponents défense.
If you flatten à composite 10,
his défense is down 20%
and youll get less battle points

Ced
06-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Yes, just stopped raiding boost buildings.
Thé amount of battle points is linked to
opponents défense.
If you flatten à composite 10,
his défense is down 20%
and youll get less battle points

Ooh, I did not know this. Thanks for the info.

generalpain
06-15-2013, 10:28 AM
If you take out the boost buildings, yes, it does lower their defense. However you sacrifice battle points. Therefore raid boost buildings only as a last resort.

I will take a few less points for the lesser risk om loosing units. Its all dependent on your casualty rate and units in inventory. If you have units that easily die in combat, its hard to justify a few extra battle points.

Mr. Pink
06-15-2013, 11:04 AM
This is actually a great event for players who have lower stats to score points for their faction. I'm having a hard time finding targets where I can get decent points.

keeskiller
06-15-2013, 11:14 AM
This is actually a great event for players who have lower stats to score points for their faction. I'm having a hard time finding targets where I can get decent points.

me too, but try people that have nearly the same defence as your attack, than you will be able to hit high! And also watch the ranks ;) worth the effort... And i don't care my soldiers die, I think i do not use so much not-indestrucrible units any more xD

Allday
06-15-2013, 11:19 AM
I hit everything but boost buildings. IMO taking out boost buildings make the attack personal. I think it is distasteful.

Mr. Pink
06-15-2013, 11:27 AM
I hit everything but boost buildings. IMO taking out boost buildings make the attack personal

I can see how that might be the case. I don't take it personally and would probably try to recruit them. I always felt if someone went after my boost buildings they were smart about playing the game...esp when most of mine are hidden lol

MWaddict
06-15-2013, 12:41 PM
This event is annoying to say the least. Prizes are garbage, and loosing too many units. Cant wait for it to be over.

I agree! Prizes are not worth for the massive loss of units...

fuzzlenutz
06-15-2013, 12:52 PM
What are the Pros and Cons of leaving my defense buildings down or fixing them every ten minutes

thundarr
06-15-2013, 01:26 PM
On my Kindle game I don't even fix anything so there is nothing to attack. On my IOS game I am loaded with defense buildings. I surrounded my composites factory with upgraded defensive buildings. The railgun is great and has a wide radius.

fluffy01
06-15-2013, 01:34 PM
unless your over a mil stats its become impossible to save to upgrade buildings.

Anonymously Yours
06-15-2013, 05:50 PM
unless your over a mil stats its become impossible to save to upgrade buildings. The game has changed. I'd say you ave to be over 2,000,000 to feel a little safer.

I am a cow
06-15-2013, 05:54 PM
I like the event but I personally think that GREE should award bonus points for hitting boost buildings it would make my 25 stamina be worth a lot more

procsyzarc
06-16-2013, 12:33 AM

How? Low stat players get crap BP, since BP is based off level, rank and defence it favours high stats players unlike wd where it favours low level.

In this event if I find a nice target that gives 800+ BP I hit everything except the boost buildings (well I give them two hits and leave the 3rd) since destroying boost buildings reduces their defence and therefore BP

procsyzarc
06-16-2013, 12:34 AM
The game has changed. I'd say you ave to be over 2,000,000 to feel a little safer.

Even 2m you would have a giant bullseye during this event. The safest way to avoid being attacked is have very low stats.

Snowman
06-16-2013, 04:58 AM
This tournament needs to have an option to join or not. I don't want to play it but am still being forced into it from an insane increase in attacks and raids. If I don't want to be part of WD, I don't join a faction. There's no way out of this event. Just my opinion but gives us the option to play or not.

Anonymously Yours
06-16-2013, 06:45 AM
This tournament needs to have an option to join or not. I don't want to play it but am still being forced into it from an insane increase in attacks and raids. If I don't want to be part of WD, I don't join a faction. There's no way out of this event. Just my opinion but gives us the option to play or not.You can opt out, just don't reset any buildings that were hit. Vault all of your money, or give the excess to your faction. Then you can just ignore the entire thing. Come on, a simple swipe of your fingers and your boo boo is all better.

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 07:05 AM
What are the Pros and Cons of leaving my defense buildings down or fixing them every ten minutes

If you don't repair your buildings they can only attack you or raid what is left. If this event happens again aside from ignoring it I'll just leave all my buildings down.

Agent Orange
06-16-2013, 07:08 AM
This tournament needs to have an option to join or not. I don't want to play it but am still being forced into it from an insane increase in attacks and raids. If I don't want to be part of WD, I don't join a faction. There's no way out of this event. Just my opinion but gives us the option to play or not.

That won't happen. But if folks blindly pump money into it Gree will just keep rehashing it. Aside from the fact that I'm getting sick and tired of the relentless onslaught of crappier and crappier events a tournament every weekend will make many including myself delete this game. The weather is far too nice to be tied to this thing all weekend every weekend.

Allday
06-16-2013, 07:55 AM
Even 2m you would have a giant bullseye during this event. The safest way to avoid being attacked is have very low stats.
FYI - Guys with 2 million attack trade bps. They don't care about being hit. Golden army

Rowdydowdy
06-16-2013, 08:02 AM
Dumb event unless your a Gree employee. Just sayin.

LoveAndPeace
06-16-2013, 01:28 PM
That won't happen. But if folks blindly pump money into it Gree will just keep rehashing it. Aside from the fact that I'm getting sick and tired of the relentless onslaught of crappier and crappier events a tournament every weekend will make many including myself delete this game. The weather is far too nice to be tied to this thing all weekend every weekend.

Hehe ;) exactly..
Thé density of players is enormous..
Went out for à hiking trip with my sorority
on a beautiful sunday, came back and found
..fell back on thé leaderboard from 6400 to 9600 :(
Within say ten hours...
People must spend like hell for à crappy
unit in thé 100s

Brahmin
06-16-2013, 02:50 PM
unless your over a mil stats its become impossible to save to upgrade buildings.

That's not true, I'm way below a million stats and was over vault for a week to save up for the LE building and didn't lose anything.

I agree with everyone's assessment that this event isn't worth it. It seems pointless for all but a select few. The rewards are far to low to make it worth it for the average player to participate in.