PDA

View Full Version : The battle for 3rd

klevito
06-15-2013, 07:43 AM
There are a handful of guilds holding back to ensure they stay behind and don't show up in ranking, waiting for the last 6-8 hrs to overtake 3rd place.

Who do you think will take the third?

jonny0284
06-15-2013, 07:45 AM
Responsible answer: Haven't checked or heard from some of the Top 10 Guilds.

Smart A answer: A hacker guild. :)

Alleran
06-15-2013, 09:49 AM
If TBC decides it wants to go for 3rd, TBC will take 3rd. We have more fire power than all the other contenders. If we don't take 3rd, it is only because we didn't want it.

I guarantee Samurai Blood will finish 4th or 5th, and not 3rd. They should just bow out gracefully now. They are just running up the cost for the real contenders.

Rastlin
06-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Responsible answer: Haven't checked or heard from some of the Top 10 Guilds.

Smart A answer: A hacker guild. :)
Jonny, we are in Third place right now (Samurai Blood), and I can promise we are not a hacker guild in ANYWAY. :)

Rastlin
06-15-2013, 12:42 PM
If TBC decides it wants to go for 3rd, TBC will take 3rd. We have more fire power than all the other contenders. If we don't take 3rd, it is only because we didn't want it.

I guarantee Samurai Blood will finish 4th or 5th, and not 3rd. They should just bow out gracefully now. They are just running up the cost for the real contenders.
We had a lot of recruitment, so far it is paying off. I guess we will have to wait and see. ;)

Munseyspin
06-15-2013, 01:46 PM
@klevito. It's all down to "strategy"

Person
06-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Jonny, we are in Third place right now (Samurai Blood), and I can promise we are not a hacker guild in ANYWAY. :)

You had a guy with 295 allies and 1,1m D.

That's very suspicious, and making me very jealous :)

jonny0284
06-15-2013, 02:43 PM

LOL. Black out the player information and post screenshots. That player is rolling with just over half of max allies and has incredible stats. If he would gain 25% increase from those last 205 allies, then he'd still be at just at over 1.375M defense. That's a lowball shot.

Post. Screenshots.

Alleran
06-15-2013, 03:56 PM
We had a lot of recruitment, so far it is paying off. I guess we will have to wait and see. ;)

Well, Best of luck to you, but you are making 3rd place far more expensive than previous wars. It will be an awful disappointment if you have to settle for top 10 again.

And about not being a hacker guild, just curious how many spots you have unlocked...

Rastlin
06-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Well, Best of luck to you, but you are making 3rd place far more expensive than previous wars. It will be an awful disappointment if you have to settle for top 10 again.

And about not being a hacker guild, just curious how many spots you have unlocked...
We have been passing up on some other guild boosts, and have 52 unlocked finally.

Rastlin
06-15-2013, 05:02 PM

If he is hacking then he must not be very good at, since he only has 4 Vorcious Abomininations.... Please take screen shots of his units, and you will see nothing wrong.

Rastlin
06-15-2013, 05:06 PM
BTW you all do understand that we had GREE change our name back from the last war which was Samurai Blood 3 (Top 4), to just Samurai Blood right? GREE messed up the name just before the last war and changed us to being called SB3 by mistake when another guild merged in with one of our lower level guilds, and there was not time to get it fixed. Now SB, SB2, and SB3 are finally in the correct order.

klevito
06-15-2013, 06:26 PM
fought against BGK twice now.
They would always score just enough to keep them 200-300k behind samurai. TBC were in the same range but maybe with another 2-300k behind BGK. There should also be a couple more guilds with the feet on their brakes, happy to let Samurai think they are on the lead. They just don''t know by how much
Which is the beauty of the race finale :)

mighty mackenzie
06-15-2013, 11:57 PM

First off TBC won't finish third and you know it's not because you dont want it,its because you lost people after last war.
Second we fought pretty much all the normal top 3 contenders today and we are several million ahead of all of them. probably because the prize is just ok.
Also we are not just running up the cost, we merged with another top 10 team and we are very comfortable spending this much. in fact most of our big scorers from last war are taking it easy this war. We are going to set bar high for anyone wanting third.
As for our guild we have 52 and we only added the last two a few days before the war.

--Avery--
06-16-2013, 01:58 AM
Wow SB a L129 with 1.110m+ defence and dropping 9900 gold each time totally fishy.... I think not...

jonny0284
06-16-2013, 04:17 AM
Wow SB a L129 with 1.110m+ defence and dropping 9900 gold each time totally fishy.... I think not...

I repeat.

Post. Screenshots.

Munseyspin
06-16-2013, 04:58 AM
I know it's obvious, but it might not be Voracious abominations. That "Johan" (in game name, not forum name), had lots of the infantry honour units, and very few abominations. And of course it could be perfectly legit.

mighty mackenzie
06-16-2013, 05:21 AM
there is no Johan in SB you must be thinking of a different guild.

Also SB just fought TBC and we are 3.5 million ahead so nice try, you think you are getting us to spend more.

Munseyspin
06-16-2013, 05:35 AM
@Mighty Mackenzie, sorry for the confusion, but I did not say or even imply Johan was in SB. I was merely replying to raistilins comment earlier about the lack of voracious abominations in the player who has 295 allies, 1.1M defence and according to Avery is dropping 9900 gold. As I said and I say again, it could well be perfectly legit, and for a top5 well respected guild probably is.

Edit: Upon careful re-reading of my own post I can see why you might have thought I was saying "Johan" was in SB, apologies.

E-I
06-16-2013, 06:19 AM
I repeat.

Post. Screenshots.

I'd like to see the screenshots as well.

Scarlet Heart
06-17-2013, 03:29 AM
Unfortunately a number of members from TBC were recruited into RK.
But I agree, if TBC want it, they will take it.

Danthorne
06-17-2013, 05:19 AM
I think it's hilarious that the #1 ranked guild wold spend THAT much for yet another first place finish. The difference between them and #2 alone would guarantee another guild on its own a solid top ten finish. Overkill...

Alleran
06-17-2013, 05:32 AM
TBC has decided the crappy third place reward isn't worth the cost. Way to go, SB! You over-spent by a few million CP for a garbage +1 energy refill! Congrats!

Pophai
06-17-2013, 08:05 AM
TBC has decided the crappy third place reward isn't worth the cost. Way to go, SB! You over-spent by a few million CP for a garbage +1 energy refill! Congrats!

And congrats to you sir, you act like my little child: " I can do if I want to, but I donīt want to, blablabla..."

Gambit12
06-17-2013, 08:45 AM

I like close fights & its going to be between the Samurai Blood vs TBC on winning the 3rd spot. This is going to be an Epic battle in Giants Alley CK event. We'll let our popcorn ready & watch the show...:cool:

Dogs Pizza
06-17-2013, 09:08 AM
First off TBC won't finish third and you know it's not because you dont want it,its because you lost people after last war.

We lost 4 members, including one that caused more problems than anything else. We then picked up players worth several million more points than we lost. If we wanted third we could take it. A +1 energy is not worth the gems to get it.

Tiki
06-17-2013, 09:29 AM
I like close fights & its going to be between the Samurai Blood vs TBC on winning the 3rd spot. This is going to be an Epic battle in Giants Alley CK event. We'll let our popcorn ready & watch the show...:cool:

I believe you are with FUN. If you like close fights why is FUN so far out in front.

Mr Painite
06-17-2013, 09:47 AM
I believe you are with FUN. If you like close fights why is FUN so far out in front.

Why can't RK keep up?

Tiki
06-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Why can't RK keep up?

I don't know, you should ask one

Mr Painite
06-17-2013, 10:43 AM
I don't know, you should ask one

I would just like everyone to know that "The Royal Knights" guild is not part of Royal Knights. We have two guilds; RK and ~RK~. So, TRK is not part of us.

The RK are committed to helping players in Kingdom Age, individually or together with groups to ensure we all enjoy the game. We honor our agreements and will support all who advocate and champion the same philosophy and demonstrate the same behavior during this event. While a no hit event would have been far easier to ensure compliance, we will support the community's request for a free hit event only, but we ask all players to keep in mind that this will be difficult to ensure compliance. Rest assured, we will support this KA community endeavor, and will play with honor and integrity, but we will also have actionable alternative plans IF required during and after the event.

I thought I was.

[DW] maretzky
06-17-2013, 01:11 PM
I thought I was.

Amigo, wise men say "only cow doesn't change mindscape - but pig makes it too often". Tiki did it once. Quite enough to be satisfied and not to be "qual piumo al vento"... Ditto

Jolt
06-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Grats to SB on third. You got the points needed and then some period.

With that being said, I will also say that TBC did in fact back off because the 3rd place prize didn't seem to warrant the gem spend nor did we have anything to prove as or history shows. I am not implying TBC would have taken 3rd simply because we "want" it. What I am saying is if we had really wanted 3rd we have a great group of folks that could have made it a lot tougher for you to achieve if at all.

I look forward to more battles in the future. Happy gaming.