PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

nickdpro99
06-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Hey Gree, I just have a few suggestions for the faction tournaments.
Why can't you guys make the prizes be given out based on the tiers. For example, those who are at captain rank, the ones which get the most points will get the top prize. Or you can make it based on levels.
1-20. 20-50. 50-100. 100-150 and 150-200. And 200 and beyond. It's really unfair for most of us.

nickdpro99
06-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Just suggesting guys, please give all your opinions. Then I will combine them. Make a final post, and we will bombard Sirius and CJ with mails, and they will be unable to ignore us. I really value this game. I love playing it. So Gree why don't you value US, YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS????

OBAMASMAMA
06-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Hey Gree, I just have a few suggestions for the faction tournaments.
Why can't you guys make the prizes be given out based on the tiers. For example, those who are at captain rank, the ones which get the most points will get the top prize. Or you can make it based on levels.
1-20. 20-50. 50-100. 100-150 and 150-200. And 200 and beyond. It's really unfair for most of us.

Not too bad of an idea. I'm just leveling up fast to help keep up

nickdpro99
06-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Bump up to the top :)

candyson
06-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Reduce xp gained from fights heavily. Then, I will think about participating. This gives too much xp for the rewards.

nickdpro99
06-16-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm just gonna give up. My faction has claimed a top 500 spot. I'm happy with that.
I'm not even going to bother going for a top 10000 among individual players. I'm giving up.

JHB1
06-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Bump to tp

gingerbear
06-16-2013, 09:20 AM
The roughest thing for me, in this event, is being the only Colonel at my level. Points are just too hard to come by.

eetpurdue
06-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Just suggesting guys, please give all your opinions. Then I will combine them. Make a final post, and we will bombard Sirius and CJ with mails, and they will be unable to ignore us. I really value this game. I love playing it. So Gree why don't you value US, YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS????

Many of us new players (less than 1 year) don't have a chance unless you buy a lot of gold. One problem with using rank, is it the highest rank in faction or the leader that would set the grouping? I think it should be in the faction. I think it would help keep new players interested.

WinD-n-RaiN
06-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Would that not be like too many rewards? That would be a ton so....

manlikesam
06-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Good idea I support this or maybe for every fight everyone should earn the same amount of points

gingerbear
06-16-2013, 10:22 AM
All fights should definitely not count for the same amount of points. That's just crazy. I could just raid people with 1/10th my stats. Just level their bases without losing any units. It would be a blood bath.

Weed
06-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Ya, I'm not participating in this tournament crap.
I'd like to see some events for us non-gold wasting members.
This game is turning to crap due to the gold spending nature if all the events.
How bout you eliminate the top 100 factions, lock gold spending and make this a fair tournament instead? Not that it would be completely fair with all the gold spenders buying units and the gain of other rewards through factions rich with gold.
Gree makes enough money between the 10 games they run.
If they only focused upon 3 maybe 4 games, they could produce better games, have less issues and make the game fun again.
I just don't see the point as a mostly free player to continue "competing" in these events. Why bother trying to get a top one billionth place for a crappy unit?
I've invested a little real world money, but only the amount I feel has been worth the entertainment time I spend in the game, and with my overall entertainment and enjoyment dropping event after event with no break periods between them, I'm no longer going to be buying gold.
There are still aspects I enjoy, so I'll keep playing until they elimate the free aspects of the game.
And they still haven't given my faction a response on the tickets we submitted over a week ago for the "War Declared" screen lockup that kept us out of the last battle event.... Nor addressed those non-stacking bonus units from a few events ago.
I guess they are all too busy counting money to care about us regular daily players...
:(

Brahmin
06-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Ya, I'm not participating in this tournament crap.
I'd like to see some events for us non-gold wasting members.
This game is turning to crap due to the gold spending nature if all the events.
How bout you eliminate the top 100 factions, lock gold spending and make this a fair tournament instead? Not that it would be completely fair with all the gold spenders buying units and the gain of other rewards through factions rich with gold.
Gree makes enough money between the 10 games they run.
If they only focused upon 3 maybe 4 games, they could produce better games, have less issues and make the game fun again.
I just don't see the point as a mostly free player to continue "competing" in these events. Why bother trying to get a top one billionth place for a crappy unit?
I've invested a little real world money, but only the amount I feel has been worth the entertainment time I spend in the game, and with my overall entertainment and enjoyment dropping event after event with no break periods between them, I'm no longer going to be buying gold.
There are still aspects I enjoy, so I'll keep playing until they elimate the free aspects of the game.
And they still haven't given my faction a response on the tickets we submitted over a week ago for the "War Declared" screen lockup that kept us out of the last battle event.... Nor addressed those non-stacking bonus units from a few events ago.
I guess they are all too busy counting money to care about us regular daily players...
:(

Hate to bust your bubble, but if it weren't for the gold spenders there would be no game(s).

Generik79
06-16-2013, 04:18 PM
we will bombard Sirius and CJ with mails, and they will be unable to ignore us. I really value this game. I love playing it. So Gree why don't you value US, YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS????

Sorry, but have you been asleep the last 8 weeks. This forum has blazed 3 times at least and in each case gree did not remediate their errors and we players continued along anyway. They WILL be able to ignore us, unless and until we ignore them.

ohgreatitsryan
06-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Also, Sirius has PMs turned off, and CJ doesn't open any.

Generik79
06-16-2013, 04:20 PM
If its going to be tiered, it has to be by rank and attack stats. Tiered based on median BP for x-y range of stats by BP rank. Let me just predict: that ain't happening lol