PDA

View Full Version : Another Unfair Event?

manlikesam
06-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Firstly, the higher the level you are generally the more wd points you will gain ! I am level 105 and at max I can get 270 a hit , whereas at level 200 you can get 650. At level 5 you only get like 10points! This is not fair on the low level players and gives a huge advantage to higher level players.
A way that this event should be run is dividing up all the. Factions and giving them different divisions . For eg the top 10 the top100 , the top 250 and so on, this would make it more competitive and enjoyable for others ?
Please let me know what you guys feel about this matter

- Sam

I am a cow
06-15-2013, 02:21 AM
It is fair I am level 101 and i got 1000 points a hit a few minutes earlier unloaded all of my stamina

Valdara
06-15-2013, 02:22 AM
Hmmn, unfair to hlp?

When taking part in main WD events it seems that the higher ranked players have a harder time scoring points.

I am not the highest of players, but at level 197, with attack of 400k and def of 500k, most players i come up against in a WD event give very little WD points. The structure of the WD events seem to favour the mid level high stat players. They give out very little points, but earn a lot.

Naturally you have the exception, like Ferr and SUP who have huge reserves to draw upon.

This event, whilst not my favourite seems to be based far mor on the level you are at in the game as an individual, but collectively as a a group you can gain higher rewards.

I am sure no one actually believes they can take the number one spot. Enjoy it, stress free battling, no time constraints for one hour battles. Also, don't overlook the fact it is also taking you up the rankings for the locked valour units. You get to battle away, maybe win a free unit, and also work up your rank for the better locked units.

Glitches and issues aside, as events go, its not as bad as it could be, but would like to see the pace slowed down on all the events running all the time.

Guvidu
06-15-2013, 02:25 AM
But then why would the low level players be on the same level as players who have been playing this for a long time and invested cash into upgrading buildings and valor into units? The new/weaker stats players should first grow in my opinion and then they would be able to place higher and higher. I agree though that the new events force you to not camp anymore if you want units.

You say that this structure is unfair to low level players, i say that if it would be, then it would be unfair for the experienced players.

Mack24u
06-15-2013, 02:33 AM
Simply put stop your *****ing u want to run with the big dogs then get your weight up so they can eat you alive.

Denerio9
06-15-2013, 02:54 AM
This event is ok ' but maybe i ran into a hack or cheat without knowing ' there was sometimes i was scoring pretty good
' but then my game crashes ' & it took me about 2 minutes of trying to log back in ' when i got on all my units match my
Snapshots & my stats still the same ' but then i continue playing ' raid & raid then crash ' why? Idk
So i continue with the event ' a few hours go by without a crash then my game crashes & now i cant play ! i need help ASAP

manlikesam
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
I see where you guys are coming from actually never thought off that !

Denerio9
06-15-2013, 03:32 AM
Wow ' guess who is back to raiding ha ha yeah ' thanks gree
....i guess hitting the same people is out of the question

manlikesam
06-15-2013, 03:45 AM
Also the prizes aren't even going to make up for the unit losses

JustSomeDude
06-15-2013, 05:45 AM
You can have a live, up to the minute ranking for your latest cash grab but 5 days later there's no official ranking for Madagascar? WTF? With your latest cash grab update you've proven that you have easy access to the information, why is it not posted? This query is posted here cause the cash-grab overlords won't let a new account open a new thread.

supadjp
06-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Unfair my arse. Finally an event that FAVORS higher level players (although if you search hard enough, LLPs can get similar points per hit)......cuz you know....in every other game in the world the higher the level you attain the better off you are! MW is an overall mix of events that make the game fair overall I'd say. LTQs slightly favor HLPs who've built up energy max's, although LLPs can level up faster to get energy refills faster. Then there's WD and Boss events that favor the LLPs. And this event seems to favor HLPs a bit. LLPs can quit their whining and enjoy exponential stat growth that HLPs didn't get for the first two years though. My 6-month old LLP is as strong as my 15-month old HLP now on less gold and less WD rewards. Case closed.

JustSomeDude
06-15-2013, 06:13 AM
you are a perfect example of the kind of posterior bussing pomeranian that populates this forum. If there were real people with spines here, we might have an up to the minute ranking for WD just like we have for their latest cash-grab.

You can have a live, up to the minute ranking for your latest cash grab but 5 days later there's no official ranking for Madagascar? WTF? With your latest cash grab update you've proven that you have easy access to the information, why is it not posted? This query is posted here cause the cash-grab overlords won't let a new account open a new thread.

Are you taking so long because you need to decide which of the hacker factions have spent enough gold to get a pass?

ProCision
06-15-2013, 06:16 AM
This event is great, if it worked on Android.

OP, your full of 5hit, you can get way more then 250 BP per hit at that level.

Jman
06-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Firstly, the higher the level you are generally the more wd points you will gain ! I am level 105 and at max I can get 270 a hit , whereas at level 200 you can get 650. At level 5 you only get like 10points! This is not fair on the low level players and gives a huge advantage to higher level players.
My average hit at level 74 is 190. I can get up to ~430, and just did about 5 minutes ago. 270 is not the max you can get, look harder for stronger players. Even though this event slightly favors high level players, I think it is good that Gree is finally rewarding the players who have played the longest, so please stop whining.

Jman
06-15-2013, 07:36 AM
my max hit is 2200. if this is unfair for you low lvl low stats players that dont use gold, how is wd event for the rest of us?

2200?!?!?!?! Wow you could get as many points off raiding a single person several times as I have in total.

manlikesam
06-15-2013, 08:44 AM
Guys I do not appreciate the hate but the point I was trying to make may have been understood, most events created are unfair on certain levels , this one happened to be for lower levels, I meant on a whole a unfair event level wise, yes id wd it can again be unfair on high levels which is what gree should sort out

Jman
06-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Guys I do not appreciate the hate but the point I was trying to make may have been understood, most events created are unfair on certain levels , this one happened to be for lower levels, I meant on a whole a unfair event level wise, yes id wd it can again be unfair on high levels which is what gree should sort out
Maybe high levels will do this event and low levels will do the battles for countries in the future (except the very top factions which will continue to spend, of course.)