PDA

View Full Version : I truly am starting to hate Gree

Infamous They
06-15-2013, 01:14 AM
I set my alarm for 1 hour (according to their timer) before the LTQ ended just for last minute cash in.

Of course you titanic morons from Canada would screw it up. Logged in, event over. What is the point of the timer and what is the point for your gal to wear make up for you after I show your gal what a real man does to a woman? You may never know it happened. When she stops caring, it has.

Please leave the smart things to the U.S., Asia, and a good part of the EU and realize you are just the carbon copy of South America. Get it, black v white? Just as boring and dumb?

SPWD
06-15-2013, 01:43 AM
Yeah but they have come up with a fantastic new event ............

I'm joking,it's pointless as the same people will win,waste of time!

manlikesam
06-15-2013, 01:51 AM
They should give us free gold

JustSomeDude
06-15-2013, 05:59 AM
You can have a live, up to the minute ranking for your latest cash grab but 5 days later there's no official ranking for Madagascar? WTF? With your latest cash grab update you've proven that you have easy access to the information, why is it not posted? This query is posted here cause the cash-grab overlords won't let a new account open a new thread.

Are you taking so long because you need to decide which of the hacker factions have spent enough gold to get a pass?

thundarr
06-15-2013, 06:25 AM
You should never wait until the last minute on anything. The internet could go down, there could be a server issue at Gree, your device could crash or the timer could be wrong as happened to you. I finish with at least 2 hours to spare. I lose some health points but I don't miss the final unit which was why I was playing the LTQ to begin with. The event always end at 3PM EST.

United Nation of Foxes
06-15-2013, 06:29 AM
I set my alarm for 1 hour (according to their timer) before the LTQ ended just for last minute cash in.

Of course you titanic morons from Canada would screw it up. Logged in, event over. What is the point of the timer and what is the point for your gal to wear make up for you after I show your gal what a real man does to a woman? You may never know it happened. When she stops caring, it has.

Please leave the smart things to the U.S., Asia, and a good part of the EU and realize you are just the carbon copy of South America. Get it, black v white? Just as boring and dumb?

Gree are based in San Francisco not Canada.

Fail.

United Nation of Foxes
06-15-2013, 06:33 AM
The OP is a plank, I don't like gree but let's be honest if your going to call them out with some dumb drivel it only serves to make you look even more stupid.

Sirius
06-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Note the forum rules folks. Locking thread before it gets too out of hand.

/Closed