PDA

View Full Version : ADMINS of GREE!!

lemonhaze
06-14-2013, 08:44 PM
ok guys i jsut did the update and my health regan use to say +43% now it says -67%...am i gonna be receiveing the same HR time as i was b4 this update? is everone else profile say a minus in front of the HR...thanks for any info

lemonhaze
06-15-2013, 07:18 AM
bump bump...is everone else have minus - in front of their Health regan after the update???

Wai
06-15-2013, 07:38 AM
It should be a minus Lemonhaze because it's deducting time not adding it.

lemonhaze
06-15-2013, 07:40 AM
It should be a minus Lemonhaze because it's deducting time not adding it. the reason i was confused mate was b4 this update i had +43% and it was working..now it says -67% but i havent had to use HR yet so i wasnt sure if it was messed up..thanks for helping ease my mind...makes alot more sense it should be minus..just couldnt figure out why it went from + to -

Franks79
06-15-2013, 07:47 AM
the reason i was confused mate was b4 this update i had +43% and it was working..now it says -67% but i havent had to use HR yet so i wasnt sure if it was messed up..thanks for helping ease my mind...makes alot more sense it should be minus..just couldnt figure out why it went from + to -Your HR will work the same as it always has. There was an error in the display and that's what they fixed. It's always been correct on the server side. The display showed some units as + and some as -. Now they all show - giving you the correct display.

lemonhaze
06-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Your HR will work the same as it always has. There was an error in the display and that's what they fixed. It's always been correct on the server side. The display showed some units as + and some as -. Now they all show - giving you the correct display. thanks frank for the info bud..my mind is at ease now