PDA

View Full Version : Gree, health regen still messed up

Berneburg
06-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Based upon all previous 4 campaigns, I should be able to regen 2 extra hits during a battle in which I start at full strength and that is no longer happening. To top it off, I have a unit that provides 5% health regen so my regen should actually take less than 25 minutes to regen a hit.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Berneburg
06-14-2013, 07:16 PM
And now all of a sudden my health jumps almost 1/4 in 1 minute? Something is still fishy...

itsaklayton
06-14-2013, 07:33 PM
My regen does not seem to be working and I have more than that - 38 percent and it is not working either.

TempusDA
06-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Try deleting and reloading the game that cleared it up for one of my friends she hasn't had a prob since.

I can't confirm as I am sitting out of this war, a bit too busy to play this weekend.

But worth a try.

Good luck on the issue and the war.

Eddard KFF
06-15-2013, 10:35 AM
It used to take 70 min. to fully recharge in past wars, now it takes 90 min. even with the 5% regen bonus.

E-I
06-15-2013, 06:11 PM
A few times in the last hour I have gem-refilled only to get just three additional hits. I had the same problem last war. Several tickets were opened during the last war, and shockingly, I still haven't gotten a response from Gree.

TempusDA
06-15-2013, 06:47 PM
A few times in the last hour I have gem-refilled only to get just three additional hits. I had the same problem last war. Several tickets were opened during the last war, and shockingly, I still haven't gotten a response from Gree.

Have you tried to delete and re-install the game?

E-I
06-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Have you tried to delete and re-install the game?

Yes. It did not help.

TempusDA
06-15-2013, 07:48 PM
Yes. It did not help.

Ouch that sucks sorry to hear that.

Well hopefully you will get the 50 gem refund and the refund for the hits missed hits as Sirius brought up in this post.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58143-Health-and-Health-Pack-issues-Resolved!

Make sure to send in your ticket to ensure you get your refund.

Hope things work out with this issue before the war ends and you get back the appropriate compensation.

Looks like i picked a good war to be too busy to participate in. Good luck to you and your guild in the rankings as well.

Totalwar
06-16-2013, 01:56 AM
Based upon all previous 4 campaigns, I should be able to regen 2 extra hits during a battle in which I start at full strength and that is no longer happening. To top it off, I have a unit that provides 5% health regen so my regen should actually take less than 25 minutes to regen a hit.

Anyone else experiencing this?

yep same problem and tried delete and re-install the game no affect at all.