PDA

View Full Version : Allies in Rival's List

bxhx
06-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Does anyone else have people whom they have allied themselves with continue to show up in the rivals list? Quite annoying to attack allies...

WinD-n-RaiN
06-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Then don't attack them

bxhx
06-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Yes that would seem like the simple answer... but...I just go down the list attacking everybody... And it would seem that they should be removed from the rivals list once they are allied.

PITA4PRES
06-14-2013, 03:25 PM
It used to be that allies wouldn't show up on your list. There were too many players adding a lot of allies right around their levels leaving players with few people to attack and raid. They changed it so that allies could show up on your rivals list. I know there was someone that had an ally show up on their list and attacked them not knowing it was an ally. The guy who attacked his ally didn't realize it was his ally because the player had a common name like Alex. I actually had a faction member show up on my rivals list, but supposedly this isn't supposed to happen and was probably just a glitch. I didn't attack or anything, was tempted to hit a unit or boost building though just for fun.