PDA

View Full Version : Rankings in the new Faction v Faction

Vegaman
06-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Who set the rankings as we are alongside Ferr. Surely they are no2 not 22..?

We need time to coordinate 50 plus members. It takes longer than 5 mins GREE.

This is a great idea but for !!!!!! Sake slow down before you wreck it.

Give us some notice and let us understand it.

Web323
06-14-2013, 01:47 PM
I do not see any rankings on mine but game crashed when i attack someone.

Richie.
06-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Released something that doesn't work properly and 3/4 of our faction cant get on...cant gree get some beta testing first...

Vegaman
06-14-2013, 01:54 PM
Now its crashed and blank even after reloading it. Seems to not like ios for a change. My team mates on android can see everything but not the ios members ???

Web323
06-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Just attacked one guy for 12 hits at 600 per and it says I only got 1100 points. Of course this is after it sat on the screen for 2 minutes.

Philly982
06-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Now its crashed and blank even after reloading it. Seems to not like ios for a change. My team mates on android can see everything but not the ios members ???

I am on android and I have not even been able to travel to a rival's base since this was implemented. I have now tried 27 times and it has crashed on every single instance. In fact, every aspect of the game is now almost unplayable. I used to think it was always pretty bad, but now relatively speaking I never knew how good I had it. I used to be able to vault cash, try to open crates, visit one to three rivals from time to time on a good day, but now those seem to be in the past. Now the only thing I can do is look at a force close then reopen to have another force close.

Dutchie
06-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Individual leaderboard only has top 100, but I have no idea what top 10,000 is or upper prize tiers. Please list top 250, 500, etc at the bottom of the leaderboard.To find my individual score, I have to scroll through the faction leaderboard to get to my faction before I can open it and view it. Please put a shortcut to one's own faction at the top of the list because I hate scrolling through large lists!