PDA

View Full Version : Getting prize for Toy box building before completion!

Vito Corleone
06-14-2013, 01:33 PM
This was quite strange...
When I started upgrading my Toy Box building to level 9 I immediately got the prize.
Did an instant upgrade and then did the same for level 10 and got that prize as well.
Currently my lvl10 Toy Box building have around 40 hours for completion.

Euchred
06-14-2013, 01:35 PM
I like this change, could have saved me some gold if it was like this from the get go.

dudeman
06-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Are you guys using HD? The new update says something about fixing the HD goal completion bug, so I think they did something that broke the game (again!) and this "pre-completion goal reward" is probably fixed if you update the game...

I could be mistaken, however, I haven't been experiencing any major issues with this current version so I think I'm going to skip this update. With my luck, if I update I'll get a whole bunch of new problems.

tommy_chiffon
06-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Just hit upgrade to Level 7 and I received the Bombshell right away. I'm iOS and upgraded an hour ago.

And, it looks to have already added itself to my IPH.

Vito Corleone
06-14-2013, 02:30 PM
No HD here. Just simple Android. Haven't updated the APP since I read about all the problems here on the forum. So I'm still on 3.6.0.5 I think.

BigMoney
06-14-2013, 02:35 PM
No HD here. Just simple Android. Haven't updated the APP since I read about all the problems here on the forum. So I'm still on 3.6.0.5 I think.

I'm on 3.6.0.2, and I got the items instantly starting at level 6 (though I don't know if this corresponds to the level of the building or the day I got to level 6).

Vito Corleone
06-14-2013, 02:40 PM
First there was a version where you couldn't do jobs,PvPs,boss and all + all profiles had stats that were 0s. Then they fixed everything accept the stats glitch. Now I don't know what the latest download for Android contain...so I'm still on an older version.:p

psxnitro
06-14-2013, 03:06 PM
A few have mentioned the items being in your inventory, but the stat increase isn't applied. so check your stats before and after initiating an upgrade.

Alice
06-14-2013, 06:57 PM
A few have mentioned the items being in your inventory, but the stat increase isn't applied. so check your stats before and after initiating an upgrade.

Don't remember the stats change but that bomb did show up when I was attacking someone, and my lv7 upgrading has not finished yet.

BigMoney
06-15-2013, 01:06 AM
Don't remember the stats change but that bomb did show up when I was attacking someone, and my lv7 upgrading has not finished yet.

Yep, same here, I'm still upgrading but had the item appear in my top items when I just attacked someone. I can't tell if it changed my stats since I'm still doing the LTQ and my stats have been moving too much to notice 1-2k, but I'm fairly certain it did.